Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? (994 Views)

God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso โ€“ RCCG's Pastor Olaoye / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piรง / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Ijebulawa2003: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2023
An Ifa Priest told me without me explaining anything to him,that the girl I'm dating now is not my wife and that she's the type that gives to men and not the other way around.
To be honest this girl supports me more than I support her,I do get bulk money sometimes but might just spend it faster,but she is basically there for me,I plan on investing in her real big due to her kindness,but the money isn't forthcoming because other needs are eating up the bulk money coming.

She's very kind but curses alot when angry.

Point is even if anything,I desire to be good to her because she's kind to me,but is it dangerous of me still being with her and yet struggling to help her?

Pls I need all the advice,as I'm up since 2am thinking about my life.

@ lalasticlala
@ mynd44
@ seun
Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Corebelieversfo: 6:52am On Jul 31, 2023
Yes, help her as a friend but since you know she isn't your wife, it is not fair keeping her.
Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2023
Why didn't you consult your ifa before dating her? Now that you've had sex with her in all styles you want and have seen her finish that's when you decided to consult your ifa abi? If you don't want to marry her please first return all the sex and other emotional support and take your left left leg far away from her so that a better human who will appreciate comes her way.
Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Puss360(f): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2023
IconicR:
Why didn't you consult your ifa before dating her? Now that you've had sex with her in all styles you want and have seen her finish that's when you decided to consult your ifa abi? If you don't want to marry her please first return all the sex and other emotional support and take your left left leg far away from her so that a better human who will appreciate comes her way.
Na see finish dey cause all these...
When you both exchange numbers you no carry number go ifa priest..
When you saw her pics, you didn't visit your Ifa daddy....
Now after you are done practicing all 12 sexual styles on the poor girl, you say you are up since 2am, can't sleep... Till you die, you won't have rest... Rubbish...

Court Rise...
Next Case Please...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

Na see finish dey cause all these
I swear, if you observed these things with most of these unreasonable men we have around these days ehn it is after see finish that they start consulting their ifa, pastors and alfas . Things they won't do at the chasing stage ooo, it's always after several round of sex and all that they begin to have discussion with their brains. Anyways I've always been against falling cheaply for any man no matter how much you love them, drag them till they start showing you who they really are and by that time you would have known if they are for keeps or just use their brains and discard them.
Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Tinububalls: 7:23am On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

Na see finish dey cause all these...
When you both exchange numbers you no carry number go ifa priest..
When you saw her pics, you didn't visit your Ifa daddy....
Now after you are done practicing all 12 sexual styles on the poor girl, you say you are up since 2am, can't sleep... Till you die, you won't have rest... Rubbish...

Court Rise...
Next Case Please...
Please can you name the 12 sexual styles to enlighten us?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Rhozabeth(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2023
I don't know about ifa priei o but any woman that curses can build a 'mansion' today and use her mouth to destroy it tomorrow! So give urself sense!

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Puss360(f): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2023
IconicR:
I swear, if you observed these things with most of these unreasonable men we have around these days ehn it is after see finish that they start consulting their ifa, pastors and alfas . Things they won't do at the chasing stage ooo, it's always after several round of sex and all that they begin to have discussion with their brains. Anyways I've always been against falling cheaply for any man no matter how much you love them, drag them till they start showing you who they really are and by that time you would have known if they are for keeps or just use their brains and discard them.
Yeah.
Sometimes I don't usually blame some girls that bill men a lot.. coz all these men, their journey of "Toasting" ends in the veejay... After they enter finish, all sort of stories even diabolical stories will come up...
Some will say since I begin sleeping with this girl, my business does not boom... Before wey business dey boom, baby drop small change for me na, "No money"... Everytime no money, oya come fu::ck free, dem go rush.. only tomorrow they say business no boom...

This one say Ifa says, she isn't your wife... But oracle no see say u don bang shege comot from the girl body...
Well, go any look for Ifa choice, who knows, that place go wide pass diamond mine...
Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Puss360(f): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2023
Tinububalls:

Please can you name the 12 sexual styles to enlighten us?
Lol... You too spoil... Early Monday morning.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

Yeah.
Sometimes I don't usually blame some girls that bill men a lot.. coz all these men, their journey of "Toasting" ends in the veejay... After they enter finish, all sort of stories even diabolical stories will come up...
Some will say since I begin sleeping with this girl, my business does not boom... Before wey business dey boom, baby drop small change for me na, "No money"... Everytime no money, oya come mess free, dem go rush.. only tomorrow they say business no boom...

This one say Ifa says, she isn't your wife... But oracle no see say u don bang shege comot from the girl body...
Well, go any look for Ifa choice, who knows, that place go wide pass diamond mine...
Exactly, all these lamba always come after they succeeded in practicing all their fantasies ๐Ÿ˜‚. Make he go marry the ifa daughter and have peace. If you want to open leg make sure it's worth it and think selfishly for yourself because men are very selfish when it comes to sexual matters.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Puss360(f): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2023
IconicR:
Exactly, all these lamba always come after they succeeded in practicing all their fantasies ๐Ÿ˜‚. Make he go marry the ifa daughter and have peace.
Lol... Men fear daughters of native doctor pass anything grin grin grin grin...
But women don't fear their son...
An Ifa priest son can have lots of girlfriend...
But you see their daughters, hardly they manage see pass one guy in their lives..
Coz due to tendency of men cheating up and down, dem dey fear make the babe no carry their matter table for their papa...
grin grin grin

Next Case Please...
Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... Men fear daughters of native doctor pass anything grin grin grin grin...
But women don't fear their son...
An Ifa priest son can have lots of girlfriend...
But you see their daughters, hardly they manage see pass one guy in their lives..
Coz due to tendency of men cheating up and down, dem dey fear make the babe no carry their matter table for their papa...
grin grin grin

Next Case Please...
True but this op deserve an ifa daughter
Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Puss360(f): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2023
IconicR:
True but this op deserve an ifa daughter
He will never agree...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Upright2020: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2023
What you narrated is real, there's nothing make up about it, some of you get Ogbanje knowingly and unknowingly,

Some of you have spiritual husband, sex is not just a pleasure but very deep spiritual and convenant between the two.

Some of you get badluck, while some already use by Yahoo boy for ritual.

So any women with all these above have sex with any man, that man go hear am spiritually, this is fact and not hear say.

Most men or guys that complain about this are not stupid or have a family meeting to make up a lie, it's real, as in real like real life. So don't blaim them for what they experience.

Though some guys too have badluck

Puss360:

Yeah.
Some will say since I begin sleeping with this girl, my business does not boom... Before wey business dey boom, baby drop small change for me na, "No money"... Everytime no money, oya come fu::ck free, dem go rush.. only tomorrow they say business no boom...

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Upright2020: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2023
At OP, just go to another IFA person or prophet or anything you believe on, to confirm.

Make sure you don't tell them what's already told you

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Puss360(f): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2023
Upright2020:
What you narrated is real, there's nothing make up about it, some of you get Ogbanje knowingly and unknowingly,

Some of you have spiritual husband, sex is not just a pleasure but very deep spiritual and convenant between the two.

Some of you get badluck, while some already use by Yahoo boy for ritual.

So any women with all these above have sex with any man, that man go hear am spiritually, this is fact and not hear say.

Most men or guys that complain about this are not stupid or have a family meeting to make up a lie, it's real, as in real like real life. So don't blaim them for what they experience.

Though some guys too have badluck

If not for your last paragraph that exonerated you, me nd you for dig am this morning...

Good morning to you..
Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Ijebulawa2003: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Upright2020:
At OP, just go to another IFA person or prophet or anything you believe on, to confirm.

Make sure you don't tell them what's already told you

This is exactly the point
Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Solofresh2: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2023
Don't listen to any useless Ifa nonsense. Do what pays you and live your life. You see girl wey dey support you, you dey complain. If the girl no support you financially now you go still complain.
Oga nobody is perfect,not even you OP. The problem wey she get, una fit sit down talk about am.
Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Ijebulawa2003: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Solofresh2:
Don't listen to any useless Ifa nonsense. Do what pays you and live your life. You see girl wey dey support you, you dey complain. If the girl no support you financially now you go still complain.
Oga nobody is perfect,not even you OP. The problem wey she get, una fit sit down talk about am.

So u don't believe some ladies/guys catty evil spirit that can hinder a man from progressing,she tells me if I want to get a contract successfully I should only make her happy
Re: Should I Be Concerned About What An Ifa Priest Told Me? by Solofresh2: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Ijebulawa2003:

So u don't believe some ladies/guys catty evil spirit that can hinder a man from progressing,she tells me if I want to get a contract successfully I should only make her happy
Then leave the relationship my brother.It is not a do or die affair

(1) (Reply)

Dowry- How Much Is Too Much/ Too Little? / Alaska State In USA 3rd To Legalize Marijuana A.k.a Canabies / Igbo Students In OAU Ile-ife Celebrtate New Yam Festival / Orientation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.