Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination (37345 Views)

DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination / Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... / Self-promoted Customs Officer Undergoing Medical Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2023
Emergingnation:
No backing down on Sit-At-Home order until his final release from DSS dungeon.. grin

Gbamsolutely
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Puss360(f): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Naigeria is s zoo, the zoooest ever.
Lol..talk is cheap...
When DSS invite you, lols... You go say na Devil...
Ask Chinweta Agu

1 Like

Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Relevant123: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2023
e better say Nigeria fold up than say anything bad happen to MNK cool cool

Emergingnation:
DSS finally releases Nnamdi Kanu for medical examination

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/30/dss-finally-releases-nnamdi-kanu-for-medical-examination/
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by warlordd(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2023
unclejb2:
The government should shamelessly allow this man to go home so we can have peace in the south east.

He has won the government in every court the government took him to. It's obvious that they have absolutely nothing against him
Nwokem, jee zue ike. U don't know anything about the law. The same court that set him free also granted stay of execution to the fed govt, so he's not being illegally held.

1 Like

Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Calitoscassius(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2023
GoodIsGod:

The Government won't just say he has been released just like that.
Everything about Politicians is deception and diplomacy.
He may not return back to the cell. There are some issues which are not for public consumption outrightly.
Agreement between the Government and Kanu's lawyers and Eze Ndigbo.
Don't mind them ignoramuses, they think government tells them everything they do, there are some informations that are not for public to know, they d say it is a national security risk, which is also like this Mr Kanu's case

1 Like

Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Wilpraise55: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2023
unclejb2:
The government should shamelessly allow this man to go home so we can have peace in the south east.

He has won the government in every court the government took him to. It's obvious that they have absolutely nothing against him
my friend close your gutter.

1 Like

Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Calitoscassius(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

Lol..talk is cheap...
When DSS invite you, lols... You go say na Devil...
Ask Chinweta Agu
DSS? The same corrupt thieves?

Naigeria is a zoo, the zooest ever. I am waiting for DSS.

Who da fork is chigwetu agu? lipsrsealed we ve never heard of him over here
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Alexiiydon: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2023
Memphitz357:
DSS should obey the f**king court order and release the nigga unconditionally.
F**k that bitchass gay muthafucka, Tinubu and his moronic supporters. πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
ipob tyrant you should be ban useless obiDENCE
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by chipet67(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2023
Release him and stop the case adjourned issue
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Puss360(f): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2023
Calitoscassius:
DSS? The same corrupt thieves?

Naigeria is a zoo, the zooest ever. I am waiting for DSS.

Who da fork is chigwetu agu? lipsrsealed we ve never heard of him over here
Okay..
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by onuman: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2023
Emergingnation:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/30/dss-finally-releases-nnamdi-kanu-for-medical-examination/
Wicked.
You incarcerated a man since 2021 and the court discharged him from your trumped up charges. You still hold him in custody with the belief that you are Alfa and Omega.
The Oyibo that gave Nigeria the Sovereignty you are abusing are watching you with keen interest. When the bubble bursts, the Sovereignty dissolves up into thin air. You will start to regret your inhuman mindset.
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by NAC1666: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2023
Emergingnation:

He should be allowed to be with his wife. Imagining the conji
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by onuman: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2023
Emergingnation:
No backing down on Sit-At-Home order until his final release from DSS dungeon.. grin

Dimwit; assuming you are Igbo. Your sit at home orders have no business with Nnamdi Kalu or agitation for restoration of Biafra
Of course, you are not Igbo.
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Livingstone124: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2023
buttlover:
Heard he is back to Dss after the health examination
BBC NIGERIA
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Azzik: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2023
Emergingnation:

Arrested or kidnapped
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Weathered: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2023
Emergingnation:
jobless criminals everywhere
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by MatrixCircle: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2023
I knew Ohaneze had a deal with BAT on how to release Kanu. The next stage he will then go for medical examination in UK then not return.

BAT may have decided he will release him but he has to leave Nigeria back to UK on guise of medical trip. By this he can get support from South East and also deal with insecurity there.

That's the deal that will play out in next few days. grin
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by smalldivk111: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2023
chichar1:
But the man is fine and neat more than you and your generation who have receiving wotowoto in the name of renew hope or shegeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mumu Igbo woman

More watery beans to nnamdi CoWnu
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Tareq1105: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2023
Emergingnation:

That's your cup of tea as long as you don't bring your madness to Lagos.
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Angelfrost(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I guessing you are a very healthy man or woman, you have never had to need a medical treatment in your whole hopeless life. Someone kept in one particular restriceted place for more than 12 months will develop ailment, also the fact he gets older every day means he would need medical attention, the same thing with every body, the older we get more we develop ailments.
He also may have had this ailment before he was held for no reason.

And unlike your hopeless self some people go for health checks atleast every 6 montbs.

But i can undertstand a stupeed hopeless ignoramus like you would not know this. grin

Jeez... Who made you this frustrated and miserable?!! Lol!

Bro, go find someone of mental capacity to trade insults with. Thanks.
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by ofuonyebi: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2023
I think the DSS has to shine its eyes...
It is said that once beating, twice shy!

Hope this is not a ploy for Nnamdi Kanu...the IPOB Leader that has caused the Eastern people a lot of tears another opportunity to play a fast game on the security like he did before to ESCAPE and jumped bail....thereafter he started galvanizing from Dubai to London to Brazil & Kenya before the long hands of the INTERPOL brought him back home here to face the wraught of the Law.

THEY SHOULD KEEP AN EYE AT ALL THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS...
when a child say her mother will not sleep....definitely, he will have to keep a terrifying vigil!

1 Like

Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by gemini35(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2023
Wilpraise55:
my friend close your gutter.
you calling someone gutter mouth I,wonder what you teach your kids,
if they found him guilty they should send him to prison,if not they should release him,
Mad people every were.
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Calitoscassius(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

Jeez... Who made you this frustrated and miserable?!! Lol!

Bro, go find someone of mental capacity to trade insults with. Thanks.
I am not surprised at your response grin you clearly lack common sense. You just confirmed it.

You are right, i am frustrated, frustrated that morrons like you exist.

I am not your bro. It would be an insult to consider a morron like you a bro.
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Image123(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2023
i knew it that this guy is not well, someone cannot be doing like that and be well. May God heal him. They can take him to Redeem camp or to crusade.
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Tareq1105: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2023
MatrixCircle:
I knew Ohaneze had a deal with BAT on how to release Kanu. The next stage he will then go for medical examination in UK then not return.

BAT may have decided he will release him but he has to leave Nigeria back to UK on guise of medical trip. By this he can get support from South East and also deal with insecurity there.

That's the deal that will play out in next few days. grin

Nnamdi Kanu situation is a lesson to anyone that is willing to learn.

This is the same Kanu that, on audio tape, directed his boys to burn down Lagos and the properties of Tinubu. That's how TVC was burnt down.

Definitely he never knew that a day would come that he would be locked up and he would now be at the mercy of the same Tinubu.

Let's be guided in our actions and inactions.
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Moshphil: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2023
Emergingnation:

Mumu
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by ofuonyebi: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2023
Our GOD IS great AND always GOOD!
SEE WONDERS!
IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR LONG EXPECTED MIRACLE IS NEXT FOR CELEWBRATIONS

CONGRATS LUCKY COUPLES
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Originalsly: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2023
Emergingnation:

I'm just confused. I remember seeing a lot of write ups and photos here of him in Israel where he was pretty messiah. By now I expected the MOSSAD to swoop down and scoop him out of detention. They didn't.... but what about IPOB?... I expected Ekpa to send his brave foot soldiers to bust him out of detention.... not oppress and kill.the people.he wants to be independent. Makes no sense. Kanu will be released.when he's senile

1 Like

Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Chetas81(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2023
unclejb2:

he should thank god his not a Chinese citizen, because the Chinese government will send him to heaven

1 Like

Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I am not surprised at your response grin you clearly lack common sense. You just confirmed it.

You are right, i am frustrated, frustrated that morrons like you exist.

I am not your bro. It would be an insult to consider a morron like you a bro.

Guy, I have already acknowledged that you exist na... What else do you need?!!

Your message has been noted and discarded.

Please, move along. Thanks.
Re: DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination by Chetas81(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2023
No Chinese citizen can do what this man do by calling the president of Nigeria someone else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) / Photos From APC Presidential Primaries In Lagos / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.