Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,063 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre (58941 Views)

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. / Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Goodlady(f): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2023
CCIA:

I understand.

Its a daily routine grin

Who was your trainer today!?

Did he train you well? grin
Receive brain for once
Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by enemyofprogress: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2023
This bago sweet pass oshoala and she go sabi fok pass am too. Oshoala being a Muslim go dey shame to give man blow j^b,but this one no send.
Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by porthouse7(f): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2023
SpatialKing:
Yorubas will never accept you as their own or one of them...
she think and explore Yoruba, unlike the imposter gbarebo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Pharaohny: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
NCAN ........
over to you 😁
Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by jackpot(f): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
https://playersbio.com/ashleigh-plumptre-family-parents-and-siblings/
Ashleigh Plumptre paternal grandfather is a Nigerian but her father is half Nigerian, half British. Her mother and grandmother are pure British.
In essence, she has 25% Nigerian blood, 75% British.
Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by frog12: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
no, still 50% nigerian blood.

jackpot:
https://playersbio.com/ashleigh-plumptre-family-parents-and-siblings/
Ashleigh Plumptre paternal grandfather is a Nigerian but her father is half Nigerian, half British. Her mother and grandmother are pure British.
In essence, she has 25% Nigerian blood, 75% British.
Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by orohbiro(f): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Oshahola no play one thing the coach should stop using her she no good
Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
One thing with these 1/4 black People in the uk is they change their names to English names. Ross barkley and this babe have similar roots. They both changed name to their mums maiden name. Smh

3 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by AfonjaScud: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
Is she single?

Nope.
Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by AfonjaScud: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The Australian player that was attacking from Ashleigh Plumptre position was just passing through her with ease

Obidient sighted.

1 Like

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by wildikeman(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
SpatialKing:

Dem no born them well..she is white so they will
Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by GoodIsGod: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Seun people like this should be permanently banned from.ur platform

Seun Mynd44 Dominique mukina2

Fine, tribalism is bad but which of your Igbo brothers have you reported. You are not different from the tribal bigots. Next time be Fair.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by wildikeman(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
saintkel:
una no d tire for tribal sentiment?.....must it always be Igbos who go against Yorubas or disagrees?.....

Thats how they used the fools ancestors to enslave and attack his brothers. Apparently he still harbors his ancestral mentality... A coon mentality.
Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by frog12: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
is plumptree the mother's surname or the fathers?

ednut1:
One thing with these 1/4 black People in the uk is they change their names to English names. Ross barkley and this babe have similar roots. They both changed name to their mums maiden name. Smh

1 Like

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Samgreatly: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
SpatialKing:
I know say this news pain u well😁😁😁😁

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Omoawoke2(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
SpatialKing:

Seun mynd44

How is this comment not supposed to start a tribal battle. You left this comment and began to remove comments of those that tackled him.
Does this make sense

As for you this piece of shittt, you can wail from now till tomorrow . Tinubu will rule you and your entire igbotic households till 2031 and Chinedu will never rule Lagos

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Omoawoke2(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Seun people like this should be permanently banned from.ur platform

Seun Mynd44 Dominique mukina2

So it makes sense, they left a controversial comment that initiated the attack to start banning the person that reacted to the statement.
Why not ban the person that initiated it in the first place

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Beverlyjean(f): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Fine, tribalism is bad but which of your Igbo brothers have you reported. You are not different from the tribal bigots. Next time be Fair.

U are free to report anyone
Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by ednut1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
frog12:

have you heard any yoruba being plumptree hahaha.

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by SpatialKing(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Seun mynd44

How is this comment not supposed to start a tribal battle. You left this comment and began to remove comments of those that tackled him.
Does this make sense

As for you this piece of shittt, you can wail from now till tomorrow . Tinubu will rule you and your entire igbotic households till 2031 and Chinedu will never rule Lagos

Calm down bro
Stop crying 😢
You sound frustrated
I understand you were typing that reply while trekking to work that's if you even have a job ..

1 Like

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Babastrong(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=SpatialKing post=124776308]Yorubas will never accept you as their own or one of them...
[the
same
way
we
didn't
accept
your
PETER
GREGIRI
OBI.
we
sabi
the
judas.
yoruba
will
accept
her
the
way
we
accepted
and
massively
voted
for
TINUBU(THE/ORIGINAL/OMOLUABI).]

2 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Raskimonojendor: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Gdammiy:
Ur mama blood sharp wella
Her dad 1/2 and mother is 1. So she is 3/4. Still, younger sister turned up like dad while she turned up like the mum.

1 Like

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by damkin24(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The Australian player that was attacking from Ashleigh Plumptre position was just passing through her with ease
Here they come again just to massage their egos as usual

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Raskimonojendor: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
ednut1:

frog12:

ednut1:
have you heard any yoruba being plumptree hahaha.

Elev82014:
Nice, but it seems like the parents are NOT married and the dad is NOT in her life otherwise why is the last name, Plumptre?
Lagos name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Raskimonojendor: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
SpatialKing:

CJStarz:
Una don dey celebrate her but tomorrow if she wan become Governor for Lagos state,same una go tell her say she no be full Yoruba.
Wetin una do GRV because him Mama na Igbo go come back to haunt una.

Emperor5:
Yoruba's tribal begot will never accept her

Kukutente23:

I hope if she wants to run for office in Lagos one day, you and your fellow bigots will not call her oyinbo simply because she's not running on your favourite corny platform

SpatialKing:

You will mind her of not being Yoruba the day she decides to contest an election... 😂

24SEVEN:
Come and contest election in Yorubaland, let them tell you your proper history. grin

bitingcool:
if gbadebo is not accepted as yoruba, furrgerrit

001Lagos:
If this girl wants Tinubu supporters to hate her and call her Omo Igbo like they did to Gbadebo Rhodes, make she come out to contest against Tinubu or any of his family member in Lagos . They will call her Omo ale 😂

slowice:
She can't be governor though....... Urchiins will scream that English people wants to colonize Lagos again and use it as a slave port through her.

They will tell her she can't speak yoruba and a non yoruba speaker can't be governor.

Urchiins are insufferable bigot who hate their kinsman because his mom is from the east of the same country.... Talk more of an English girl
Association of IPOB terrorists ^^^^^

GRV is IPOB. He was rightly rejected just like that IPOB Eze in Isolo.

Governor Ademola Adeleke has an Igbo mom and was accepted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by bitingcool: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
if gbadebo is not accepted as yoruba, furrgerrit
Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Raskimonojendor: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
akslink:
we will always accept her as one of us for the fact that she acknowledges been Yoruba! Compare to that vagabond who said he don’t believe in Yoruba and he wants to be governor in Yoruba state
Don't mind them. They are hurt by "gbarebo's" election defeat.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Raskimonojendor: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
philiprosaville:
Are you insulting the igbos to be of Osu`? She is good to go cause she half white, right?
Your people are such a betrayal and tribalism has killed this once good tribe.
You cant win against the igbos, no matter how you try. Apart from Lagos which are made by the igbos, name another Yoruba city doing well?

Why did Ibos not make another Lagos in Alaibo? Some of you have your brains under your footwear.

Liberalism of the Yorubas plus the Big industries and multinationals made Lagos. It's not Okoro selling phone chargers in a wheelbarrow, or chinese selling cold drinks and Okpa in computer village, neither is it Ndubuisi 4' x 4' shop in Alaba.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Elev82014: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nice, but it seems like the parents are NOT married and the dad is NOT in her life otherwise why is the last name, Plumptre?
Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Elev82014: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lagos name.

Oh OK! Thanks for the clarification and correction. Appreciate that!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by Raskimonojendor: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
Peppysco:

You guys still don't understand, Chinedu isn't cancelled because his mum is Igbo, but was cancelled because he's perceived as a 5th columnist and as such, can't be trusted. The guy's physical and social media infractions against the Yoruba race he claims exposed his agenda. Back to the matter, Gianni's was in Lagos few weeks ago, played with young bloods on the street and never undermined his people, can we say the same about your GRV?
100%. Governor Adeleke is half Igbo too. It would be easier for Portuguese boy of Oyo (Santiago) to win a political post in the SW than the IPOB apologist Chinedu Gbarebo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Lionel Messi Unveiled As A PSG Player, Given Squad Number 30 (Photo, Video) / Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.