Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,027 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) (1290 Views)

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) by Tokotaya: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2023
Nigerian woman abroad begs to be deported to Nigeria (Video)
Microsecondnews Reporter July 31, 20230 1 minute read

Photo Caption: Nigerian lady stranded in Europe.

A Nigerian lady has uploaded a pathetic video of a stranded Nigerian lady she encountered in an unnamed European city.

The stranded lady, who looks unkempt, claimed she arrived in the foreign country with a dream of making something of her life but was unable to secure accommodation in the camp where illegal immigrants seeking asylum were kept because it was filled to capacity.

Efforts to get an alternative place to stay while processing her asylum failed and she spent months squatting until she started living like a homeless person.

She claimed she lost her travel documents in the process and has since been sleeping outside, begging for money to eat.

She claimed she had no relatives or friends and had been all alone trying to fend for herself and sleeping in open spaces for more than a year.

The stranded lady who claimed to be from Calabar in Cross River said the best she had got from Nigerians who encountered her was being videoed by them and nothing came out of it.

She begged for any help to be brought back to Nigeria because she was tired of sleeping outside.
When asked if she had tried the police, she said she had been to the police and Caritas Refugee Services, but she did not get any help.

Crying the woman said, “I dey suffer for outside for here. People just dey video me like this. Make dem give me place to stay, dem no give me place to stay. Na one year and two months I don dey outside like this.”

Her compatriot interviewing her said: “People think say you dey craze, that you nor well.”

The stranded woman responded: “I dey okay. But if person dey outside for close to two years, how e go take normal. A woman for that matter. I go piss, I go bathe, wetin? Abeg, make una do something. I don tire. Make dem deport me back to my country. I don tire. A beg."

The person who interviewed her called on Nigerians at home to circulate the video for the authorities to come to her aid. However, she failed to provide critical information that could help to track the stranded Nigerian lady.

See her video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/07/31/nigerian-woman-abroad-begs-to-be-deported-to-nigeria-video/

Re: Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) by Tokotaya: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2023
Folks, make your japa plans watertight. Make plans outside of friends and compatriots already there. They can disappoint and you will be stranded. What an embarrassment!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) by justwise(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. Enjoy your fake asylum claim.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) by orjibra1: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Maybe she pass Mediterranean sea. God help you mama
Re: Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
I know that lady very well and I have met her too. That's her way, always begging she needs help, yet not ready to receive help... People have tried from time to time to help her, yet she isn't ready. She has a mental problem thats my take on her matter.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) by eepeepook: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Easy. Find the Nigerian embassy there and lodge yourself in for a few days. Na them go pay your flight ticket to come back.
Re: Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) by Mindlog: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Opurumiri:
I know that lady very well and I have met her too. That's her way, always begging she needs help, yet not ready to receive help... People have tried from time to time to help her, yet she isn't ready. She has a mental problem thats my take on her matter.

People who are homeless are more prone to mental health issues. Which city/town is she in?
Re: Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
justwise:
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. Enjoy your fake asylum claim.

Justwise, you’re right—it’s hard to pity those still leaving Nigeria and claiming asylum. A moniker in another thread was trying to tell me that when host countries issue travel warnings for their citizens about areas of Nigeria, Nigerians can claim and win asylum. You and I know better but he insisted which gives monikers who don’t research or read the news false hope.
There are countries with actual wars now so people fleeing those areas are the legitimate asylum seekers. OFC there are Nigerians who will try blending in and recently, a number of them here in the US were caught after they claimed to be Cameroonian and granted temporary asylum. Since their cover was blown, guess who’ll be back in Naija before long?
The fake asylum claims and other shortcuts gets them every time.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) by Sweetvie: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Unauthorized immigrant.
Re: Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) by chynergy1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
winter never even comes. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) by Originalsly: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hmmm ... winter is around the corner .... guess she doesn't want to face it again. Many more like her.... suffering silently.
Re: Nigerian Woman Abroad Begs To Be Deported To Nigeria (video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:56am On Aug 01, 2023
saner climes

(1) (Reply)

Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through / Ferry Service From Lagos To Libreville? / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom!!! Your Thoughts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.