Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action (35733 Views)

Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador / America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Juju70(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
fuckJones:
The Niger military with a combined force of less than 15,000 boots including Airforce personnel isn't up the 82 composite Division Enugu, 3 Armoured Div Jos, 81 Division Lagos Garrison Command. They can't withstand Land and Air forces of the Nigerian and Ecomog forces. The after-effect of the military action is the reason for caution. Let's not add the 1st Division in Kaduna and 2nd Division in Oyo.

Oya enter go fight them. You go see sheghe collect banza!
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Yankee101: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tinubu is scared of his own seat
If coup happens he won’t survive
But nigeria is not as small as Niger
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by fuckJones(f): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Juju70:

Oya enter go fight them
we are more that capable to defeats any force
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Goodlady(f): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:
Tinubu should leave Niger alone

He’s so scared what happening in Niger might creep into nigeria

Brown teeth drug baron
If it creeps in, you might be a victim
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Numerouno94(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
fuckJones:
How many years does it take America to replace Taliban with another Taliban in Afghanistan?

Answer my question first.
Na una type talk say Russia will take over Ukraine in 1week.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Offpoint1: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
fuckJones:
The Niger military with a combined force of less than 15,000 boots including Airforce personnel isn't up the 82 composite Division Enugu, 3 Armoured Div Jos, 81 Division Lagos Garrison Command. They can't withstand Land and Air forces of the Nigerian and Ecomog forces. The after-effect of the military action is the reason for caution. Let's not add the 1st Division in Kaduna and 2nd Division in Oyo.
😂 Una don start analysis... Na so una analyze Russian v Ukraine, one year later... Russian is still yet to capture or defeat Ukraine 😂 🤣 na 2 weeks una been analyzed sey e go last.

Nigerian entired army is made of 85% of Hausas/fulanis and Niger is the 2nd home to an average Hausa/Fulani... I hope you get the drill 😂

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Chineloani(f): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
To think bubu plunged Nigeria's billions into this yeye Niger is so annoying. ECOWAS should should use sense in this matter and not let Innocent lives to be lost because of Power drag and showoff.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by LifeofDream: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
7demons:

Very smart of you but don't be ignorant of the fact they have uranium and lithium, and Russia is in dire need of it at this moment.
Russia is not in dire need of uranium and lithium, where do you guys reads all this bullshit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Ykc2(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
One nuclear atom bomb in 😶😶😶😶😶our eyes go clear ,you no dey produce power bank you wan go challenge oyibo people wey produce machines wey dey produce power bank? Anyways na mouth we get
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Juju70(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
blaise26abj:

Tinubu and his advisers alongside Ecowas nations must not toy with war .
Niger has always had free access to a lot places in the North . Hence in inflow of weapons from Libya for terrorists and herdsmen into Nigeria . There are no border control in the North . That’s why Buhari sees Niger as his 2nd home . Closed borders are for the south. The North borders are wider than condemned pussies.
Military intervention in Niger will only make the matters worse for Nigerians security problems .

Bobo Chicago think say na lekki toll gate. Order soldiers fes

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Watcharena: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

I am not Tinubu's fan and can never be, but the emboldened is untrue. As the current leader of the ECOWAS, Tinubu has a responsibility to fix the power tussle in Niger Rep. Even Kamala Harris has personally called him and encouraged him to intervene.
him intervening through the use of force is illegal no body gave ecowas that power ,like the ops said if ECOWAS use military force against an African country as US wish it will now be complete that every hand is stained the foreign powers will now see it as a right to interfare in other countries internal politics
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by fuckJones(f): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Numerouno94:

you know nothing about Russian - Ukraine war, the war will continue till American start another war, American benefits from wars,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Juju70(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
fuckJones:

I no argue. I dey my dey! Try am fes, agbado kuku dey find recruit b4
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Numerouno94(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Be wise and not foolish... Bokoharam na politics

Mr wiseman where is ur proof to backup ur "Bokoharam na politics" claim. If u have non then fvk off my mention cos the last time I checked I never qouted u.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by fuckJones(f): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
Offpoint1:

😂 Una don start analysis... Na so una analyze Russian v Ukraine, one year later... Russian is still yet to capture or defeat Ukraine 😂 🤣 na 2 weeks una been analyzed sey e go last.

Nigerian entired army is made of 85% of Hausas/fulanis and Niger is the 2nd home to an average Hausa/Fulani... I hope you get the drill 😂
see the way you reason, una no the think deep at all, if Ukraine war finished today were do you want USA to sell their weapons? have you ask yourself why it take USA 20years to replace Taliban with Taliban in Afghanistan?

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by LifeofDream: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
Numerouno94:

Bring evidence of where a Russia general plan to take Ukraine in a week or forever keep shut...
Russia is not at war in Ukraine, no serious country go to war with less than 100k men against the largest army in Europe plus NATO and EU... Ukraine is only fighting DPR and LPR army, few thousands chenchen forces that just returned with Russia special forces whose main role is aviation to bomb the hell out of ukronazi and his NATO army... tongue

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by fuckJones(f): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Juju70:

I no argue. I dey my dey! Try am fes, agbado kuku dey find recruit b4
see this one, poor rat like you
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Numerouno94(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
fuckJones:
you know nothing about Russian - Ukraine war, the war will continue till American start another war, American benefits from wars,

Ok Mr know all.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by nedekid: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Abeg our president should stay his lane. Is it that he feels Nigerians are docile? Despite the management we are going through, you want to take our troops and scarce resources to Niger?
Oga should be called to order before he leads us into deep poo.
Who are we to santion another country. We closed borders, Benin, ghana etc found other way to trade, they can now do without us. Abeg!
The coup in Niger is a popular one.
Imagine us closing their airspace. All the Russians need to give Niger is a couple of MANPADS all those our trainer alpha jets, ancient mig 21 Chinese clones clones will drop from the sky.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by SuccessfulRichi: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
I can't count how many of my uncles and aunts that have benefited from China or Russia since their existence but I can count how many of them that have benefited greatly from America, UK and Germany. In China you can't even become a citizen as a foreigner not to talk of a black person undecided These white people should leave Us alone mbok

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Fstar1: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
fuckJones:
Including that of western countries?
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by MarketDispatch: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/niger-coupists-seek-russias-help-as-ecowas-mulls-military-action/

Ordinary smuggling of Petroleum products to Niger, we could not combat it previously until price change...we now want to go and carry out Military intervention..Nigeria is too close for Comfort to Niger...you can't fight your Neighbor and think you will live in Peace...ask people living in face me I face you compounds.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Theoarhics: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Seems everything Tinubu heads has serious problems...Nigeria has a big hardship and economic problems and now ECOWAS is having problems since he became head of ECOWAS
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Numerouno94(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
LifeofDream:

Bring evidence of where a Russia general plan to take Ukraine in a week or forever keep shut...
Russia is not at war in Ukraine, no serious country go to war with less than 100k men against the largest army in Europe plus NATO and EU... Ukraine is only fighting DPR and LPR army, few thousands chenchen forces that just returned with Russia special forces whose main role is aviation to bomb the hell out of ukronazi and his NATO army... tongue

Russian nor Putin never said he will take over Ukraine in a week, buh u Putin dogs were the ones bragging.
Oga, abeg leave me, I knw get time for unnecessary argument.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by obrian888: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

I am not Tinubu's fan and can never be, but the emboldened is untrue. As the current leader of the ECOWAS, Tinubu has a responsibility to fix the power tussle in Niger Rep. Even Kamala Harris has personally called him and encouraged him to intervene.

How can he intervene when his occupying the Aso Rock is illegal, we didn't vote for him, Obi got the majority vote, Mahmood Yakubu rob us of our mandate and announced him as the winner in the night, he should vacate the office asap, bloody drug addict criminal.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Smartguyboy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/niger-coupists-seek-russias-help-as-ecowas-mulls-military-action/

The West pushing their puppet ( African leaders) to do their bidding . They have been 4-5 coup in West Africa nobody said a word I don’t know why Niger is so special.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Fstar1: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:
I can't count how many of my uncles and aunts that have benefited from China or Russia since their existence but I can count how many of them that have benefited greatly from America, UK and Germany. In China you can't even become a citizen as a foreigner not to talk of a black person undecided These white people should leave Us alone mbok
I think those people still have what they're benefiting from African countries. Those Chinese even wicked pass
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Bobbiee: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:
Tinubu should leave Niger alone

He’s so scared what happening in Niger might creep into nigeria

Brown teeth drug baron

Tinubu is a slave to the north. It's the north that are pressuring him to respond, particularly the Boko Haram sponsors. They know the new administration of Niger won't continue business as usual with them
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by fuckJones(f): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
priceactionx:

Nigeria is the end game. Any support from Russian government may end Nigeria. This is where they needed to be careful. All small arms are passed through chad and Niger from Libya. Bokoharam will be child's play.
this is not the first time Nigeria army is engaging Russian
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by fuckJones(f): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Fstar1:

Including that of western countries?
yes, we face then in Gambia invention
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by IamAtAnger: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mumu no dey ever gree sey him be mumu... you be MUMU PRO MAX
Numerouno94:

Mr wiseman where is ur proof to backup ur "Bokoharam na politics" claim. If u have non then fvk off my mention cos the last time I checked I never qouted u.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by GreatrAnalyst: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
The world is already sick, or old or both, of humans brutality.
With all that the whole world is going through economically, wars keep featuring.

War is good only when watching it in movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador / U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) / Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.