Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action (35688 Views)

Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador / America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Earlystar698(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Your type makes a worse performing government a saint but unfortunately you are worse than the virtual star you claim to be cool

It is clear you have nothing to talk about.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by bigcasava1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

I am not Tinubu's fan and can never be, but the emboldened is untrue. As the current leader of the ECOWAS, Tinubu has a responsibility to fix the power tussle in Niger Rep. Even Kamala Harris has personally called him and encouraged him to intervene.
Have you bother to ask why negerians are destroying picture of France president? Because they are sponsoring terrorist in the country? And a reasonable countries can't keep up with that. Me I support the coup and Nigeria should mind their own business
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Xpol: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
So some people actually think that Putin who's currently romancing African countries will jeopardize that just because of Niger?
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Horus(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
fuckJones:
The Niger military with a combined force of less than 15,000 boots including Airforce personnel isn't up the 82 composite Division Enugu, 3 Armoured Div Jos, 81 Division Lagos Garrison Command. They can't withstand Land and Air forces of the Nigerian and Ecomog forces. The after-effect of the military action is the reason for caution. Let's not add the 1st Division in Kaduna and 2nd Division in Oyo.

Niger's Armed Forces is now allied with the Burkina Faso and Mali Armed Forces
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Horus(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
If fighting insurgency is not easy, why do Tinubu think that fighting the Niger Army is so easy?
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by BOYS2MEN: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Abeg carry you poverty stinking slavery self off my space.......ewu ofia grin
Earlystar698:

It is clear you have nothing to talk about.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Earlystar698(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Abeg carry you poverty stinking slavery self off my space.......ewu ofia grin

Instead of you to pass your message, you result to insult... This emotional mentality talk is reason South East is divided. Have a good day Mr Bill Gates the richest dude and a troll on nairaland.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by kad199: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Hmmm... if they actually get the Russian military help... Nigeria should not play center forward oh... I no fit imagine Russian sending some missile into our soil
If dem go send. Make Dem send am to the person wey cause the trouble (TInubu)
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by BOYS2MEN: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
grin are you not mad....I dey try school you one or two for here but your dull brain and bigotry mind no wan let you learn ....so pack all ur yeye property and live my space....Nigerian american.... grin
Earlystar698:

Instead of you to pass your message, you result to insult... This emotional mentality talk is reason South East is divided. Have a good day Mr Bill Gates the richest dude and a troll on nairaland.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by HNICEARTH: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
I pray Tinubu takes this bait. Pls balablu, you can do it. Send troops to Niger.
I just wan check something

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by KGBKremlin: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by BigDawsNet: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
kad199:
If dem go send. Make Dem send am to the person wey cause the trouble (TInubu)

If dem bomb our presido. Dat means 3rd war don kick start bii dat... next is the Nigerian Navy and Airforce to reply with immediate effect which will escalate
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by fuckJones(f): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
Horus:

Niger's Armed Forces is now allied with the Burkina Faso and Mali Armed Forces
that is three countries against ECOWAS and African union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by fuckJones(f): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
Juju70:

You make mistake open your dirty mouth you this peasant dey call person wey no be ya mate in anything rat! Look yasef from head to toe no use mirror o becos u go just hang! Imbe cile
is there any different between you and rat?
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by fuckJones(f): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Alusiizizi:

I guess you skipped the part where the leader of Wagner group(Russian forces) hailed the coup and pledged military support, as well as the part where the self-proclaimed military dictator of Niger did formally ask for Russian support? I guess also that you didn't read the part where at least 3 different countries that share borders with Niger are Russian allies and already host Russian military bases? Please read that OP again.
and you think Russian will prefer niger to Nigeria? is it not the same Wagner group Nigeria defeated in Gambia in 2017?

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Alusiizizi(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
fuckJones:
and you think Russian will prefer niger to Nigeria? is it not the same Wagner group Nigeria defeated in Gambia in 2017?

Which Wagner group, and where are you getting this "history" from? Is it the same Wagner group that only acknowledged themselves to be mercenaries in 2022 that was also in operation in 2017?

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by fuckJones(f): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Which Wagner group, and where are you getting this "history" from? Is it the same Wagner group that only acknowledged themselves to be mercenaries in 2022 that was also in operation in 2017?
Wagner group was founded in 2014 Mr Man.
go and verify
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by okorogodwin4(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Let Putin send Wagner force to help them

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Calitoscassius(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Earlystar698:
After they are done burning their country they will crawl to abuja and beg president Tinubu or the boss of peace Good luck Jonathan to come help them restore peace and trust... Wagner group abi cowadner group that's hailing them is only interesting in testing their weapon on innocent civilians and using their women for pleasure..

Edit :

Those mobs charing Niger 🇳🇪 and hoping for Russia 🇷🇺 to join and fight Nigeria isn't aware that Nigeria military is powerful when it comes to external forces, our civil defence is equal to total Niger military and paramilitary combine, The Niger anarchist should trade carefully before Nigeria use them for target practice.

Our main responsibility as the giant of Africa is to give peace to the trouble African countries and supports their economic growth, any country that undermine our olive branch will be met with swift action.
You sound as if you have the keys to the warehouse where Naigerian sophisticated weapons are stored. You are one deluded soul. grin grin when the war start you will find out someone has looted the funds for all these ammunitions Naigerian supposedely has. And what ever weapons that are left has been sold by corrupt thieving Naigerian soldiers to boko haramites.

Boko haram has more weapon than Naigerian so called Army.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by victory36(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Earlystar698:
After they are done burning their country they will crawl to abuja and beg president Tinubu or the boss of peace Good luck Jonathan to come help them restore peace and trust... Wagner group abi cowadner group that's hailing them is only interesting in testing their weapon on innocent civilians and using their women for pleasure..

Edit :

Those mobs charing Niger 🇳🇪 and hoping for Russia 🇷🇺 to join and fight Nigeria isn't aware that Nigeria military is powerful when it comes to external forces, our civil defence is equal to total Niger military and paramilitary combine, The Niger anarchist should trade carefully before Nigeria use them for target practice.

Our main responsibility as the giant of Africa is to give peace to the trouble African countries and supports their economic growth, any country that undermine our olive branch will be met with swift action.
Let us hear word. Nigerian military that cannot even fight Boko Haram on their own turf will fight and win on foreign land. With all due respect, You must be a clown sir
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Alusiizizi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
fuckJones:
Wagner group was founded in 2014 Mr Man.
go and verify

Yes, and denied their identity as mercenary all the way until 2022. I am aware. My question is, where are you getting your history, that Nigeria defeated a group that couldn't have been involved in a war since, at least on paper, they were NOT A MERCENARY GROUP IN 2017. Apologies for screaming out my point in bold, capital letters, I feel that there's no other way to get my point across.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Larryndelaw: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tntsi:
Nigeria is under a coup.
Niger is under a coup.
The coup in Nigeria much worse than the one in niger.
The unconstitutional illegitimate yakubu select is a danger not only to Nigeria but to africa.

Nigeria is right now under a political coup.
If unconstitutional is not careful, he will force a military coup in Nigeria.
Go and look for work and stol wailing on internet. Election is go e . BAT will be your president till 2031.you can relocate fast

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Autobot05: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

I am not Tinubu's fan and can never be, but the emboldened is untrue. As the current leader of the ECOWAS, Tinubu has a responsibility to fix the power tussle in Niger Rep. Even Kamala Harris has personally called him and encouraged him to intervene.

The same way they pushed Ukraine
They should keep their encouragement to themselves
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by erniok(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

100% correct. It's just international politics at play.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by sonofElElyon: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/niger-coupists-seek-russias-help-as-ecowas-mulls-military-action/

I don't support ecowas on this. It's a popular coup which the people overwhelmingly support.. It's the will of the people
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Watcharena: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
HardBishop:

You pple talk as if Russia soldiers are die heart fighters.... Have you encounter french army? What of American army not to talk of Italians war mongers and the rest? If they stand tie to toe to fight, can common Wagner win the fight? American don't want WW3 but Russians want to fight the Americans by all means.....
Hmmm the day American will loose patience hmmmm is well.....
You can ask American soldiers or ex American soldiers that fought in Ukraine weither Wagner pmc can fight or not
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by dreu2fine(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Kinihuu005: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
The white never considered how africa leader rule us but , when to coup in africa they began to put their yeye mouth .
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Elidrisy20: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
SoftP:
Gullible African leaders might just be the needed tools needed by the Super-Power countries to instigate World-War III

they try am for Syria, Libya, Yemen,Ukraine, e no work,they want come use Nigeria
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Juju70(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
fuckJones:

is there any different between you and rat?

Hehehe See ds cockroach! Who is ur father?? Go sidon abeg! No be your type hungry peasant
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by JOemmy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nigeria will definitely loose it's moral rights to condemn any country that decides to interfere in it's internal affairs in future if tinibu goes ahead to use nigeria's arm forces to invade niger.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Xkale1996(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Earlystar698:

Edit :

keep quiet what do you know about Wagner, those guyz are dangerous Nigerian military can't stand them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taliban Now Controls All Of Afghanistan's Border Crossings / Igor Sosin Found Dead In Zanzibar While On Holiday / U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.