Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,294 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans (30025 Views)

Tinubu Removes Arase As Police Service Commission Chairman / South-East Civil Societies Lament Difficulty In Obtaining, PVCs, / Witness Says Jonah Jang Breached Process In Obtaining N2.079bn SUBEB Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by asanausana91: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Trying to stop the strike abi? You never see anything.
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by Tonnierichy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Rayban25:

You're a fool. Dollar being 800 is good news to you abi?

700per litres fuel is also good news to you abi?

Who is the real zombie here defending nonsense on empty stomach? But yet you think your problem is obidients...Go and hang yourself. Your mama born useless pikin
Zombiediot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You don catch your sub. This one pain you wella. Hunger don almost kee you. ONKR
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by asanausana91: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u66LZ-Z0zdg
Scam! Scam!! Scam!! Run! Nigga run! Scam alert!
don't mind them. The same thing they told us that Dangote refinery will commence fully production in July. Today is the last day of July.
They even borrow aircraft to snap pictures as Nigeria air.
The people of this country are too calm I swear. All this rubbish cannot happen in Mali or Sudan.
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by Subonbon(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tonnierichy:
I can see Zombiediots are already wetting their pants up there. Since you miscreants are allergic to good news, may bad news never depart from your household.
whatever you wish your fellow man goes back 10x stronger on you and your house that is if you have a hold....
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by EngGandalf: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Tinubu got no good plans for Nigerians...the earlier we understand this, the better for our sanity.
Na u sabi. If they put you in charge of a company with 20employees. I bet you can’t increase their revenue in a year….become president if e easy. Abi u think say e easy to your 36 states? Or spend money to mobilize? U think say e easy to get 2billion for azza?
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by ChristianMuslim: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
Obi should relax, My vote next time is for you.. my conscience is guilty.. i Failed you last time and it was because of the way obedient people where insulting yoruba people that made me to do so
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by Determinedbobo: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Tinubu got no good plans for Nigerians...the earlier we understand this, the better for our sanity.

Leave Tinubu alone, He didn't cause Nigeria's problem. The subsidy you all are craving for, I can bet you, Nigerians were not benefitting from it, I leave in a border community and I can tell you the volume of petrol that used to be smuggled out of the country
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by REALretep(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
How does this checkmate inflation and improve the economy?

Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kukutente23:
Rubbish

Where is the wisdom in giving each school just one bus? How will that cushion the effect of subsidy removal? Will a 25- seater bus lift all the students or will the buses by fuel at 198 naira?
Who is going to be responsible for maintaining the buses? And to think they'll be handed over to the student union who will simply personalise it. I won't be surprised if this request came from the dumb NANS.

This is a total waste of public funds and cluelessness of the highest order. I thought this man built Lagos? Is this the best Seyi can come up with?

And Dele Alake should stop insulting our intelligence. Can the president unilaterally amend an act of the national assembly?

Where is the student loan? I need it for a friend? Oh. Na audio!!

There is nowhere in this press releases where the number and capacity of the buses that will be provided for each is school is stated.

You have made a long argument based on a false premise.
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by Mosba: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
It's getting tougher, few people envy Tinubu right now. May Almighty Allah help him to make Nigeria better for us.
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by Kukutente23: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
WORLDPEACE:

There is nowhere in this press releases where the number and capacity of the buses that will be provided for each is school is stated.

You have made a long argument based on a false premise.
If you're a kid in Nigeria, I'm not. You think this is the first admin to donate buses to tertiary institutions?
Abeg shift
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by Paramount01(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
Zonefree:

With all the good news you are hearing?

Anyway, once enemy can not kill big rabbits
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kukutente23:

If you're a kid in Nigeria, I'm not. You think this is the first admin to donate buses to tertiary institutions?
Abeg shift

Shame or pride no allow you agree say you
wrong.

But you admitting it publicly is not as important as you admitting to yourself. That's the purpose of my quoting you.

Ire o.
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by Kukutente23: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
WORLDPEACE:

Shame or pride no allow you agree say you
wrong.

But you admitting it publicly is not as important as you admitting to yourself. That's the purpose of my quoting you.

Ire o.
So you're right abi?
How?
You sound like a kid
Only time can tell whose wrong between you and I
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kukutente23:

So you're right abi?
How?
You sound like a kid
Only time can tell whose wrong between you and I

Ire o.
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by Allisgud: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Stop agbero from collecting owoda this will cushion the effect on transport in any agbero domain
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by Elinosweet143(f): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
All this back and forth, una sure say una knw wetin una dey do, abi confusion mood activated...
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by toloohthegreat: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Suspect33:
Students take loan to pay school fees, get the degree and join the millions of graduates that are jobless, lol

All these while given two years to pay back the loan after graduation or face prison

You get the treatment you think you deserve. This is the featherbrained fellow some people choose over tens of other better alternatives because they feel threatened by others and want their brother to be president. Now that the chick has come home to roost, the agitation has started from their end. lol

As I've always said, your brother being president doesn't exempt you from the shege that everyone will see if he is incompetent. If you doubt me, ask the north what they saw for the past 8 years. If that's not convincing enough, wait for just 3 years and ask the SW what their eyes are seeing.

Thanks my brother. You don't need to wait for 3years o. Shege we don dey see already! Shege banza, we dey see for here.
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by sulaak(m): 5:19am On Aug 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Tinubu has made is the right decision, so far
1. Removing oil subsidies (Oil subsidies are unstainable )
2. Reintroducing one single exchange rate
3. Student loans for university and firm stance on Niger coup.

The issue with Tinubu is his legitimacy and application of policy. Had he won a free and fair election or was the standout winner he would have fewer issues from the opposition?
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by twilliamx(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u66LZ-Z0zdg
Scam! Scam!! Scam!! Run! Nigga run! Scam alert!
Why. Give reasons.
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by Elnass7766(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin
darling4242:
Who will believe this?πŸ™„

Kindly look down to my signature πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ™
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by Tonnierichy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Subonbon:
whatever you wish your fellow man goes back 10x stronger on you and your house that is if you have a hold....
Amen. You too.
Re: Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans by Samokey62: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Developing Nations Commonwealth Scholarship
#commonwealth #scholarship #fellowships #trend #trending #nations
https://www.starteasycrypto.com/commonwealth-professional-fellowships/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele / We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe / ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training β€” Olumilua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.