Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video (4630 Views)

Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) / Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by chiozor: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
what have you achieve since you started killing your people in sit at home...

Qadaffi2idiamin:
Which problem young lad?

The Appeal court of Nigeria Abuja chapter had in a sitting presided over by 3 learned judges discharged and acquitted Mazi Nnamdi Kanu because the attorney General could not prove any case of substance against him.

So why is Nigeria government still keeping him far from his responsibilities as a father, husband, leader of IPOB and also breaching his human rights as a citizen?..!

The sit at home is simply a tactics to economically cripple the East which is detrimental but may yield some interesting results.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by fineboynl(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Gun intoxicate. It creates a force impression that you are in charge and powerful.

This is the same reason when you give power to any individual they start to misbehave. E.g soldiers, sars, police and thugs alike.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
chiozor:
what have you achieve since you started killing your people in sit at home...

Nobody is killing anybody.

I believe there is another way out but Nigeria doesn't respect her own laws so what do you think is the way forward??
Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by Offpointng: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kingsmeal:
I blame the state govt for these rubbish.

If na me, Tucano jets will be farting bombs on them.

You're clearly not thinking properly

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by ChronicGp(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Where 9ja Air force & their Soldiers?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by tubolancer(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Qadaffi2idiamin:
What if they are security agents like AVG in Anambra?

Stop making the South East thing a nation thing.

Abuja boys are the ones killing you
You will always shift the blame, na your way.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by TheOldGods: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
A video of Unknown Gunmen Parading a deserted street in Enugu has Emerged as they enforced Sit at Home order impose by Simon Ekpa

Link to video

https://twitter.com/Akparawasunny/status/1685998076870234112?t=k4lbRfDayOdr775Q5rBA5g&s=19
which Enugu some people snap pix inside village you call am Enugu

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by DaTruths: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
A video of Unknown Gunmen Parading a deserted street in Enugu has Emerged as they enforced Sit at Home order impose by Simon Ekpa

Link to video

https://twitter.com/Akparawasunny/status/1685998076870234112?t=k4lbRfDayOdr775Q5rBA5g&s=19

Sit at home enforcement should be in the main city, not villages.

Are they Cowards or what? I'm disappointed 😞

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by Okoroawusa: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Supported

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by stainlessnature: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Link to video

I fear that you might be related to one of them. Cos these pictures were taken by one of them.

Their doom is near anyways........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by favor914: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
BigRocky:
Asari boys on patronage.
Please Sharap, shameless Coward.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by favor914: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Supported
Jobless Thing, sit @ home from now till 2027, that is South East Nigeria’s problem.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by danzaki63: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
HOW LONG CAN THIS RAG TAG ARMY WITHOUT SHOES LAST WHERE WILL THEY GET LOGISTICS FROM? THEY ARE ON SUICIDE MISSION. SIMPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by HitlerWasRight: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
When you have nothing to leverage against the Nigerian state.

This sit at home nonesense can continue for the next 3,000ys and no one will give a rats ass.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by HitlerWasRight: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
danzaki63:
HOW LONG CAN THIS RAG TAG ARMY WITHOUT SHOES LAST WHERE WILL THEY GET LOGISTICS FROM? THEY ARE ON SUICIDE MISSION. SIMPLE.

Until dem tire .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by delpee(f): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
In the villages maybe. I saw a video of the heavy presence of soldiers as sent by someone in Enugu today. The gunmen should have showed up there.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by paramakina202: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
BigRocky:
Asari boys on patronage.

So Simon Ekpa hired Asari boys to enforce sit at home he ordered?
Is like you have maggot in ur useless brain.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by Prolificgiant(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
Let the common man in east breathe ,let me be sure plug for data ,I trail means a come back
Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by kokorokoman: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
christejames:
Oya ooo, those who care about the South East more than the Easterners food don done ooo undecided undecided come and bleat all over the place as usual...

This useless so called unknown gunmen AKA Asari Dokubo boys should go and get a life... Always showing their inefficient braggadocio in the rural areas where people are rarely seen outside undecided
so if ijaw teenagers can lock your kings, commissioners, priests, papa, mama and pikin at home why do you people argue when asari said you were their slaves?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Parading close to forests, so they can easily run and hide. Ipob terrorist rats.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by Ikpunnegi01: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kingsmeal:
I blame the state govt for these rubbish.

If na me, Tucano jets will be farting bombs on them.
Os it the tuketuke wey dey catch fire on itself you wan use bomb pesin grin Joke taking too far..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by Ikpunnegi01: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
yarimo:
Unknown gun men and IPOB terrorists = Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by newdawn2017(f): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Ijaw boys terrorising Igbos since 2500BC
& yes, I love!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by BigRocky: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2023
paramakina202:

So Simon Ekpa hired Asari boys to enforce sit at home he ordered?
Is like you have maggot in ur useless brain.

When ever the state sponsored terrorist Samuel ekpa give orders,asari and boys would make the enforcement.

The real sit at home was not enforced, people obeyed without force..

I'm not supposed to dignify you with a response though.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by BigRocky: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Please Sharap, shameless Coward.

It's this how your parents brought you up?
They failed terribly at parenting.

I'm sorry though.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by BigRocky: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Ijaw boys terrorising Igbos since 2500BC

That one na ur own wahala.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by BigRocky: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Are you saying that, Kalabaris from far away Rivers State are the ones locking down the south east?

I don't know If they are kalabaris,a criminal element like asari can recruit boys from anywhere in Nigeria...

Did you not see a recent video of asari addressing his group of private mecenaries in Abuja?

Keep acting blind until you eventually go blind.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by Ikaeniyan0: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2023
BigRocky:

I don't know If they are kalabaris,a criminal element like asari can recruit boys from anywhere in Nigeria...

Did you not see a recent video of asari addressing his group of private mecenaries in Abuja?

Keep acting blind until you eventually go blind.
Prove they are killing people like IPOB have been doing
Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by BigRocky: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Prove they are killing people like IPOB have been doing

Ipob has not killed anyone.
The body has continuously disassociated his involvement in the killings going on in the south east.

The federal government is using Samuel ekpa and asari to destabilize the southeast for a reason best known to them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by paramakina202: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2023
BigRocky:

When ever the state sponsored terrorist Samuel ekpa give orders,asari and boys would make the enforcement.

The real sit at home was not enforced, people obeyed without force..

I'm not supposed to dignify you with a response though.

You are not telling yourself the truth.When they kill or capture any sit at home enforcer it turn up be Igbo.
That was how you guys keep deceiving yourselves and blame atrocities of UGM on the army,dss and what not today it is Asari turn.
Una shame dey shame me.Probably I won't be surprised if you are one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video by Raskimonojendor: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2023
BigRocky:
Asari boys on patronage.
Ijaws are not fuking the Ibos in the arse. The ibos being the coward they are can't fight back grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Security Over Fayose Planned Meeting In Ekiti / Very Interesting: America's Secret Files On Ojukwu. / GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.