Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Absu Gang violation - Police Suspends Case, Says Victim Consented To violation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Absu Gang violation - Police Suspends Case, Says Victim Consented To violation (1139 Views)

Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police / ABSU Case: Was It A violation Or Not? / ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absu Gang violation - Police Suspends Case, Says Victim Consented To violation by switch47(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2011
The Abia State Police command has explained why it suspended investigations into the gang violation that happened in its Abia State University. The state police command said the girl-victim consented to the violation. An online website monitoring the case yesterday reported that commenting on a DVD tape sent to his CP to expedite investigations into the activities of the criminal gang, J.G. Micloth, the Assistant Commissioner of Police in charge of Abia State Police command Criminal Investigation Department said the lady had consented to the gang crime.
He was quoted as saying that after watching the DVD, he said he did not see the young lady resist the violation.
I got a disturbing gist concerning progress of investigation and “prosecution” of the ABSU violation case. it is a shame if a high rank police officer can make that unfortunate statement. Like a friend of mine Ena said on facebook “ I understand the negative connotation of “rat race” but I hope those on the queue are trying to rescue their comrade? I hope it is not what it looks like !!!

http://www.naijahood.com/2011/10/absu-gang-rapepolice-says-girl.html

Re: Absu Gang violation - Police Suspends Case, Says Victim Consented To violation by switch47(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2011
pathetic
Re: Absu Gang violation - Police Suspends Case, Says Victim Consented To violation by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2011
The rapers are the children of the very mighty in the society! Ts this 'animal farm' of a thing.
Re: Absu Gang violation - Police Suspends Case, Says Victim Consented To violation by stormm: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2011
'Rape' and 'Consent'? OMG!

Wetin no go come out of Igboland? angry angry angry angry Pity
Re: Absu Gang violation - Police Suspends Case, Says Victim Consented To violation by switch47(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2011
stormm:

'violation' and 'Consent'? OMG!

Wetin no go come out of Igboland? angry angry angry angry Pity
Igbos are not the only tribes having rapistss among them, it is beyond tribal sentiments. lets fight and speak against it in one voice!
Re: Absu Gang violation - Police Suspends Case, Says Victim Consented To violation by creamdream: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2011
switch47:

Igbos are not the only tribes having rapistss among them, it is beyond tribal sentiments. lets fight and speak against it in one voice!

true talk
Re: Absu Gang violation - Police Suspends Case, Says Victim Consented To violation by BootyOnMe: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2011
Who cares?
May Nigerian women continue to suffer the consequences of not learning to fight back.
Move on jor.
Tori don stale!

(1) (Reply)

INSANITY- Man Orally R*pes His 15-week-old Daughter To Death / 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano / Nigerian Man Arraigned In Uk Court For Stealing Mobile Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.