Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,858 members, 7,838,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Dealing With A No Show Artisan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With A No Show Artisan (138 Views)

Best Advise For Dealing With Daughter In Laws / Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain / 12 Warning Signs You're Dealing With An Evil Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With A No Show Artisan by joshmoy(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2023
Hi guys.

I contracted a carpenter to make a chair for me. He did a chair for my friend which I liked and wanted to do something similar for myself.

Long story short, he came for measurements and we settled for 200k since it was going to be an express job, to be delivered in two weeks. I paid him 150k immediately.

It’s been over two months now and I haven’t seen this guy. He doesn’t pick up, then he comes back after two weeks sending a voice note promising to bring it every weekend. I’m tired of this cycle. The major challenge is that neither I nor my friend knows his work station. He also got the referral from someone.

How can I handle this situation? Police? Human rights??
Re: Dealing With A No Show Artisan by Zonefree(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2023
Carpenters, Tailors and Mechanics will find it difficult to make Heaven.

These group of people will frustrate you till you regret giving them the job.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A No Show Artisan by Foodqueen(f): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2023
Eeya!! Next time, choose them wisely.

I have the one I use, no matter the sample someone sent, he usually deliver in a maximum of a week.

Very good guy and reliable too.

He's based in Ikorodu.
Re: Dealing With A No Show Artisan by garriAndsugar: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2023
One funny thing about this people is that you can never know what's in their mind..they can deliver big works for you but the time you will refer them for another work they will change

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say I Do / Growing With Your Child / Advice To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.