Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� (16453 Views)

Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by JuicyStar: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... Men asking women for money is not a bad thing... Afterall, women do ask...
But it's always good to check well coz some men can use that opportunity to extract the whole money woman get.. all in the name of I love you...
Rubbish

U don see why? Dem never ask u, u don dey vex.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Abujaexpress: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Most men like to show they are financially stable all the time but Why do they find it difficult to ask their women for money when they are broke?💞😍💘💔💓❤️💋
My woman gives no shishi even when she has

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by bouncin04(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Kobicove(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Because a Nigerian girlfriend would rather die than give you her money.

grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by ImoleNaija: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
I can't relate.

If you know, you know. grin

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by blackdover: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2023

Zealot s78 boombox SPEAKERs 🏁

🔋40hrs playtime
✴️ BIG SPEAKERS
🔘Bluetooth 5.1 Speaker
⭕💯Brand new
🌊IPX6 Splash proof protection
🔺Super sounds
🔻Good bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Godwin4444: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Most men like to show they are financially stable all the time but Why do they find it difficult to ask their women for money when they are broke?💞😍💘💔💓❤️💋
those men u describe are those who die young cos of ego

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by socialmediaman: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
DarkandHandsome:
To aviod something like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by WorldRichest: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
AFTER ALL I DID FIR YOU?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Oizee(f): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
DarkandHandsome:
To aviod something like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg i cant laugh
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Acidosis(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Women give to men they love. If your woman no dey give you shi shi, be more concerned about her love towards you than her giving. You don't have to ask, she'll give if she's in love.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Kajaard: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

I will never be broke and be in a situation where I will collect money from a woman.

No man should ever collect money from a woman because there will always come a time when they will tell the whole world about it and disgrace you openly. I repeat no man should ever bring himself so low to collect money from a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Blacktruth: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Beacuse dem go use am insult u latter , not all of them though . I don't pray to be in such predicament.

I seriously agree with my gender bellow me 🤣😂😆
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Hassadedayo: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
To avoid after all i have done for you,what did i get in return cheesy[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Because the women won't give them!

When they give sef, de man no go hear word again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vanvickie(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Because they believe (in their perspective) that it rubbishes their manliness and also jeopardises the level of respect their women give them.

Also to avoid See-Finish

E too carry shoulder up BETTER PASS SEE FINISH!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by highchief1: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
cos they will tell u they don’t have then it’s becomes a shame to u or even asking.so no need.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by PPIA: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Because they believe (in their perspective) that it rubbishes their manliness and also jeopardises the level of respect their women give them.

Also to avoid See-Finish

Before you hear.... what have i not done for you grin

I fed you grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Spiff20(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
We don't find it difficult. When there's love, we don't even need to ask, she'll notice and help out. It's all these jokes that they call relationships where these things happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by JuicyStar: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kemadealadire:

Yes if you are the type who cheats, bets and indulges in all kinds of vices. An honest and hardworking man won't find it hard to get help from his partner.

U see? When a man wants to give, he rarely give criterias but see all the things u talk just to assist? By the way where will u find a man that fits in to all u stated above? By the way, no woman believes a man is honest and that’s why they all say “all men cheat”

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by owiko(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
D
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by DenreleDave(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

"After all I did for him"

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Danidinho4: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Egungun be careful na express you de go
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by airsaylongcome: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
To avoid see finish

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Lance008(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lol 😂
Dem no Dey give shi shi

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vicfajeze: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
but my wife do give me voluntarily without any hassles.At times,she kneels down to give me.Oh my wife,GOD BLESS YOU

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Autobot05: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Unless she gives me

I once dated a girl that used to gimme money back at school . I used to give her too but she not like she used to gimme .

If woman love want you them go Dey like mumu
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by TheGift: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Because he is the kind of guy that thinks the only way he can get and keep a woman is by Money, and he was probably living a fake life with Her before they married.

Because the two have not become one

Because the Man sense of self worth and identity is too tied to his capacity to provide.

Because he is generally not open with His Wife

Because He sees His Wife as competition to be subdued and cannot come to terms with receiving help from His subduee.

Because, like many men, His wife is not really their life partner. Otherwise what good is a partner that you can tell you are broke?

Me if I am broke I ask my Wife, because if I am not , nobody needs to ask me. Just make sure that if it's a loan you pay Her back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Dexy4yah(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
The only thing they can give you is sex... nothing else.
Once you let her know that you're broke....she don Japa b that

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by jackmrandy: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

asking your sisters, female cousins, mothers is far far better than asking your gf. speaking from experience. that's why I don't play with my sisters whenever they ask me for money. they were there for me when I needed help. but you see Nigeria Gf you are in a relationship, God forbid. I wonder how God created them. I am yet to date a woman that will reciprocate my giving attitude. they rather collect without giving.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Pickmycall: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Na see finish if Una get quarrel.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Pickmycall: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
jackmrandy:

asking your sisters, female cousins, mothers is far far better than asking your gf. speaking from experience. that's why I don't play with my sisters whenever they ask me for money. they were there for me when I needed help. but you see Nigeria Gf you are in a relationship, God forbid. I wonder how God created them. I am yet to date a woman that will reciprocate my giving attitude. they rather collect without giving.
My sister is a saving grace.She go go borrow from her friends to give me.A gf go tight face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? / Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . / Advice On How To Annul A Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.