Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� (16452 Views)

Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by LtChisom: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
na abomination
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

That one is different. We are not talking about Wife here, you are already in a family.

We are talking about typical Nigerian Relationship and girlfriend matter

You know marriage don't usually change people, most times with these topic the difference isn't so noticeable between dating and marriage.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Silentgroper(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
Depend on the relationship'' women they give their husband money sometimes,
Op but many of them will rather borrow you the money than to give you'' '''from experience''

if I hear say I give am back ...
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Jidefido(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
So that she won't later on say I was there for you when you were broke when things go south. The whole world will know that and for the sake of not having our ego bruised, we dont like to ask. We may ask a female friend rather than our partner
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
How I want take give man money, how? How he go take collect am? Na only my future oga I fit give money and that'll be after having my 8kids and he's over 50yrs

Any woman who can share hers can't share mine, it's reciprocity. Once you don't have reciprocating mindset mission becomes impossible.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Bluearrow: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Abujaexpress:
My woman gives no shishi even when she has
Not only your woman
95% of women are like your woman.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Silentgroper(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
frozen70:

Well some men wants to respect themselves especially if they are not too close with their wives and you are asking her for money

She may change it for you
like how on earth is it possible a man isn't close to his wife
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by drimzsmoke(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Most men like to show they are financially stable all the time but Why do they find it difficult to ask their women for money when they are broke?💞😍💘💔💓❤️💋

See finish...I'd rather ask my mum, siblings or borrow from loan app!!!
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by JuicyStar: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Rayban25:

Point of correction.

They exist yes.

But they are not everywhere. So this is not fully a matter of "change your circle"

Baba thank you ooh. Them go dey say change your circle like say the other circle no be Nigeria babes dey there. Any man wey no want yab should try his best from seeking assistance from a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Thomasankara(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
[/color]is it women generally,or the brand of some women in Africa?[color=#770077]
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Any woman who can share hers can't share mine, it's reciprocity. Once you don't have reciprocating mindset mission becomes impossible.

Stingy man
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Puss360(f): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
myrates:
Really! If you call that an extraction, then women asking for houses,cars and vacation etc don't only extort men, they EXCAVATE... cool
Calm down... E Neva reach like dat... You know ladies don't have money na.. grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Dpaulie(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
to avoid "with all i have done for you" mantra
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Bluearrow: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
SeniorGee:
To avoid insult. I asked madam for help and she gave me 1k, meanwhile they just paid her over 200K arrears. I just told her not to worry.
Nothing pain our Nigerian women reach giving money to a man, they hate it more than anything. & when u keep on asking as a man, she will immediately start giving u attitude.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Edusouls(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Asking a Nigerian girl for money is like asking a 5year old kid for money
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
Stingy man

If reciprocity is stinginess, then you are right. I deal with assets(something that brings money to the system) and not liability (something that takes money out of the system).

If I'm dealing with a less privelaged and disadvantaged people in the society, then finance can be unidirectional otherwise it must be multidirectional.

For your type, I will pass
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by osama2ng: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
The first time a woman fed a man, dey were sent off from the garden of Eden

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by sinola(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
To avoid see finish situation shocked
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Quebec91(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
cheesy
Zonefree:
Because a Nigerian girlfriend would rather die than give you her money.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by talented321: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lol'''
Silentgroper:

if I hear say I give am back ...
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by seanwilliam(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
I no like to Dey borrow money from my girl cos na 50k u go borrow , na 70k u go use pay. Na that’ time she go Dey tell me say if na bank shey dem no go collect interest ? grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by seanwilliam(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
osama2ng:
most underrated comment of all time

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Gentlelox: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Because a Nigerian girlfriend would rather die than give you her money.
lol... Not true though

Small ladies are angels
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by litaninja(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
No try am.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Because they are not truly in love, so no honesty and understanding.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by emmaodet: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
osama2ng:

Hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Xpol: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
vickydevoka:

Hunger never catch you
It has never catch me and it'll never catch me.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Acidosis(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Naso them dey always act. Like their sisters are not the spoiled and unmarriageable Nigerian gfs. See as e open mouth waaaa.

Lmao 🤣🤣
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Sequence23(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Then this topic is not for me. My wife is one of the very few women who is so generous not just to me but to any other person. Shey the money wey I don dey collect even before we got married eight years ago because she know say me sef no dey hide money from her. I no get side chicken, she is not lavish, why do I need to hide it? I know if that I was a man who has side chicken, she might not be like that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Acidosis(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
doggedfighter:

Well said !

smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by SeniorGee(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bluearrow:

Nothing pain our Nigerian women reach giving money to a man, they hate it more than anything. & when u keep on asking as a man, she will immediately start giving u attitude.

I dey tell you my bro, I don't know why. Right now I am planning on getting a loan for my course before the grant enter. The tin tire me no be lie.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Abujaexpress: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin
Bluearrow:

Not only your woman
95% of women are like your woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? / Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . / Advice On How To Annul A Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.