Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� (16450 Views)

Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by godofuck231: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2023
DarkandHandsome:
To aviod something like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
come take kola your ancestors are great men may you be greater
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Charx122: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Most men like to show they are financially stable all the time but Why do they find it difficult to ask their women for money when they are broke?💞😍💘💔💓❤️💋

I still have my ex sending me money despite she's married, on the other hand I work for her husband ... Honestly no strings attached. Just good people.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by chrisj2(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Wife spent less than £200 on bills and food out of average of £1500 and person no hear word... This person that was sponsored and only just got a job in the last year now dey do yanga. Sponsorship is not even finished yet.

Some women will rather give money to Pastors or family members that did very little for them than to give to their husband or to think about the future with the husband.

Some always think the men will later leave them and spend his money on another woman or sets of children but this is a fulfilling prophesy and action!

Collect first payment after 5 years of the man paying for absolutely everything - the first thing is to start spending on her own family, my mum this and that... And Pastor!
Yeye breed of broke women!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Raustin(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2023
Can you please share me the thread you're referring to @Exelica
Exelica:
Hello Qtquru, you mentioned remoteoliver’s guide on optimizing Upwork on a thread a while back, were you able to pay using any Nigerian card? My verve card didn’t work.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Xpol:
Lol I no talk aza matter oh.

That's why Buhari said the youths are lazy.
It should be work before money but it's otherwise.
Oya give me work sir
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Xpol:

Oya give me work sir. I have not worked for some months and I used my last money to buy iPhone 14.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Exelica: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Raustin:
Can you please share me the thread you're referring to @Exelica
I can’t remember the particular thread, but check out Nairaland’s Upwork thread or go through qtguru’s posts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Xpol: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
vickydevoka:

Oya give me work sir. I have not worked for some months and I used my last money to buy iPhone 14.
you're doing well bro, having iphone 14 is a one of a kind achievement, better than anything in this world. Na Tecno W3 I still dey use, I buy am second hand about 6yrs ago.

Wiseman.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Xpol:
you're doing well bro, having iphone 14 is a one of a kind achievement, better than anything in this world. Na Tecno W3 I still dey use, I buy am second hand about 6yrs ago.

Wiseman.
😂 Lol.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Xpol:

Wiseman.
😂 Lol.
I just want to tell you how lazy I am.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Xpol:
come make I employ you and kill the hunger.
Please buy me data, wise man. I got buy me food.

We can do sending challage.

Drop you aza I wire you 100k no cap. How many people have you given money on this platform. Lemme refer u to 5 people I have given money to.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Xpol: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
vickydevoka:

Drop you aza I wire you 100k no cap. How many people have you given money on this platform. Lemme refer u to 5 people I have given money to.
lol you wan do send-athon. Anyway the wiseman you see in my comment is for you, I called you wiseman in exchange for what you wrote on the back of that phone, I don't insult people coz I'm well trained and from a good home. Life is not about to quickly ama small money and rush to buy an iphone and call it an achievement, I don't come online competing or brag about my achievement (that's private), claiming broke and begging people online for money has shown the type of work you do, also, calling someone a f**l shows the type of home you come from.

If that phone is yours and you bought it out of your abundance, you won't value it and call it achievement lol.
It's either the money is unexpectedly gotten from client or it's not yours.

You've done give away for five people on nairaland and you're still begging me for money, well the five account of those imaginary five people must be your other face account you use for begging so if I demand for prove, na to just log into each of them and mention me.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Xpol:
lol you wan do send-athon. Anyway the wiseman you see in my comment is for you, I called you wiseman in exchange for what you wrote on the back of that phone, I don't insult people coz I'm well trained and from a good home. Life is not about to quickly ama small money and rush to buy an iphone and call it an achievement, I don't come online competing or brag about my achievement (that's private), claiming broke and begging people online for money has shown the type of work you do, also, calling someone a f**l shows the type of home you come from.
I would have exchanged words with you but it doesn’t worth it.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Xpol:
come make I employ you and kill the hunger.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Xpol:

Your type is why some unfortunate people commit crimes, you think is everyone has thick skin for this.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Xpol:
Don’t worry Dangote advised davido last year, Buh u are not in any position to advise a poor man
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Xpol:

If that phone is yours and you bought it out of your abundance, you won't value it and call it achievement lol.

You've done give away for five people on nairaland and you're still begging me for money, well the five account of those imaginary five people must be your other face account you use for begging so if I demand for prove, na to just log into each of them and mention me.
Lol
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by vickydevoka(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Xpol:

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Raustin(m): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2023
Thanks
Exelica:
I can’t remember the particular thread, but check out Nairaland’s Upwork thread or go through qtguru’s posts.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Zee0007: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2023
Boss from that 100k you fit sama me something for my aza make I keep body and soul together?😟😟

vickydevoka:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother's Ex Live-In-Lover Has Barred Him From His 2 Kids, Wants To Jail Him / Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? / Advice On How To Annul A Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.