Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,579 members, 7,861,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Need Ur Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Ur Pls (589 Views)

Pls, I Need Ur Help. Tell Me More Abt Amino 3000 Or Any Weight Supplement / Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice / Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Pls by omoilewa(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2011
i go to the toliet alot and feel tired all the time,i feel shakey n have no energy . i also crave fizzy drinks alot and have no sex drive.
Re: I Need Ur Pls by Dyt(f): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
u mean u dont v moni yet drinks?
i dont understand o
Re: I Need Ur Pls by webcam(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
when did this start with you?
Re: I Need Ur Pls by anwuli1(f): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
okay two things:

1) stop craving fizzy drinks so that you don't add diabetes to the mix

2) go and see your doctor asap

PS: please why do ppl come to nairaland instead of going to see their doctor? undecided
Re: I Need Ur Pls by TSpayne: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2011
Cravings for sugary drinks is not something the OP would be able to stop by choice. Coupled with excessive toiletting and general body tiredness, he should be suspecting parasitic infections
Most parasites rely on sugar for their survival and reproduction, they use up your own store of energy making you tired and forcing u to consume sugary foods to replace the lost energy. In turn as soon as u do so they use up the energy again and vicious cycle continues.
Eg Candida, blood flukes, various intestinal worms
Re: I Need Ur Pls by alfablondy: 1:20am On Oct 12, 2011
@ op I dont think your problem is that of worms or parasites. you need a proper medical check up see your Dr ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Health Care Products Available: / Zimbabwe Mps Undergo Circumcision For HIV/AIDS Awareness / THE ICE CONCEPT!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.