Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics (3011 Views)

2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says β€˜party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ / To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount / Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Southwest media propaganda they are designed to be dishing out fake and propaganda that will favour their region and smear others, I wonder how these guys enjoy living fake lives

16 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by AlexBells(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
They are more likely to keep banning you if you refuse to deploy tact while dealing with these people

8 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Ttalk: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nna rest bikonu

Dedicating your lifetime to hate and bigotry will only lead to one thing..... self-destruction.

Ojukwu's hatred led him into an unnecessary war that killed 3 million of his people.

Kanu's hatred led him to be eating eatery beans in the DSS cell

Ekpa hatred led to 2 weeks sitting at home in Igboland

Peter Obi's hatred led to the ruin of the popular movement that destroy his political career.

Think, your continuous hatred of the Yoruba will eventually lead to your destruction
Anambra1stPikin:

And it's reducing the money in my account

Tell your man to focus his energy on promoting the image of his people and stop creating unnecessary enemies in his region.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
AlexBells:
They are more likely to keep banning you if you refuse to deploy tact while dealing with these people
And it's reducing the money in my account

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by AlexBells(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ttalk:
Nna rest bikonu
But is the post accurate or not, if he carried out an investigation why would he rest rather than post it for your defence or scrutiny

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ttalk:
Nna rest bikonu
You've forgotten your language? How long will you guys continue to live fake life

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by AlexBells(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

And it reducing the money in my account
Depending on your objectives on being on nairaland, if it is simply just to unravel their shenanigans then worth but if like me with other motives then it could have a little impacting

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Stillkrug: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Those tribe and propaganda is bread and butter

24 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by RuggedBiafran: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin Sophisticated Nonsense... grin

23 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Who owns NBS, i guess thats regionally owned too

This same statisense dished out some stats that ranked Igbo women as the most educated females among all tribes and as at then, u cared less about who owned it

See, When are beginning to feel everyone is against u, then Something is wrong with u...Its a mentality of the defeatists and sore losers

6 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Google search this " Diritest City in Africa" and see Onitsha pop up

I bet those stats from multiple sources are somehow linked to one Yoruba man in Ogbomosho?

Again, Being an Igbo man is a curse from Nature, cause how do u explain being at a disadvantage on all levels starting from even a landlocked region, not even Nature spears your land cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbos should create their "Statisense" and dish out stats about Innoson Jeeps rivaling Ferrari

4 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Wutinky: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Who owns NBS, i guess thats regionally owned too

This same statisense dished out some stats that ranked Igbo women as the most educated females among all tribes and as at then, u cared less about who owned it

See, When are beginning to feel everyone is against u, then Something is wrong with u...Its a mentality of the defeatists and sore losers

I am yet to see any Igbo who complain everybody is against us except only you Yorubas with low self esteem, useless tribe who cannot do without propaganda

14 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

I am yet to see any Igbo who complain everybody is against us except only you Yorubas with low self esteem, useless tribe who cannot do without propaganda

https://www.nairaland.com/7785404/hypocrisy-poverty-statistics-reports-statisense#124787541

Thats a thread by another Igbo wailing about statisense, then this Anambra1stpikin thread abi no be wailing be this

so now, i challenge u to post two threads where Yorubas are wailing about Statisense

If not, you're just being a hypocritical Igbo like your brethren who run away from factual data and find comfort in unfounded gists cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by MXrep: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Shey na Dem publish "number of poor people per square miles" after data from NBS didn't favor SW? When will these people face the real substance and leave propaganda?

5 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
MXrep:
Shey na Dem publish "number of poor people per square miles" after data from NBS didn't favor SW? When will these people face the real substance and leave propaganda?

Favor how?

Was SW the poorest even in that NBS stats?

U guys dont know that Yorubas are stoics by nature and rarely react to things like this

Ask yourself how many Yorubas have ever created a thread to reject or talkdown on either NBS or Statisense

Its always you over-emotional beings ...You all should have been created a female cause even your men nags more than an average woman cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Odin13: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yoruba no Dey do anybody .. na demselves dem Dey do..

Make Yoruba live in their fantasy world while the rest of us continue with reality

Abeg allow those sleeping on a speeding bike snore

More propaganda to Yoruba media ..

Nigerians care less

7 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Couldntfigurean: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Igbo big men should invest in the Media in the south east,hotel and fuel station are not the only type of investment
If we allow these people,we will deform us
They always make the statistics to favour their region,but the stats don’t reflect reality

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by AlexBells(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Igbo big men should invest in the Media in the south east,hotel and fuel station are not the only type of investment
If we allow these people,we will deform us
They always make the statistics to favour their region,but the stats don’t reflect reality
Don't tell people how to invest their money, hotel is infrastructure, media not really when the structures are set, the media maybe paid attention
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Couldntfigurean: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
AlexBells:

Don't tell people how to invest their money, hotel is infrastructure, media not really when the structures are set, the media maybe paid attention
I was not talking to you Ogbeni
Face front

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by AlexBells(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
I was not talking to you Ogbeni
Face front
It doesn't matter who you talk to, if I see you talking trash I will spank you, if others chose to invest in hotel then invest in media then, did they sacrifice your hand and head to Amadioha?
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

https://www.nairaland.com/7785404/hypocrisy-poverty-statistics-reports-statisense#124787541

Thats a thread by another Igbo wailing about statisense, then this Anambra1stpikin thread abi no be wailing be this

so now, i challenge u to post two threads where Yorubas are wailing about Statisense

If not, you're just being a hypocritical Igbo like your brethren who run away from factual data and find comfort in unfounded gists cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You don't need any stats to know that your people are the poorest in Southern region, the results are glaring in your region, the fact is that your propaganda doesn't change those brown roof, it's just like a man with baggage of problem went to bar drinking alcohol just to forget his problems πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ it's just for a moment ones his eyes clear those problems will be staring at him, the propaganda you guys have been dishing for years doesn't change the mud enclaves in your region, make una continue πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Pakute: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
I don't think Yoruba are bothered about West african pilot, IgbereTv or Radio biafra. Remember that SW media liberated your forefathers from primitive existence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

You don't need any stat to know that your people are the poorest in Southern region, the results are glaring in your region, the fact is that your propaganda doesn't change those brown roof, it's just like a man with baggage of problem went to bar drinking alcohol just to forget his problems πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ it's just for a moment ones his eyes clear those problems will be staring at him, the propaganda you guys have been dishing for years doesn't change the mud enclaves in your region, make una continue πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Stop quoting me with stats that arent readable by even a minnow...What year is that, At least, Statisense had "2022" written all over it

Again, I saw two SW states in the top 5

Thats great cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by richidinho(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
I used to believe all their statisnonsense grin

Untill one day, they posted states that share boundary with cameroon

They mentioned all except Akwa Ibom and Cross River states grin grin grin

They were arguing with me when i tried correcting them
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

You don't need any stats to know that your people are the poorest in Southern region, the results are glaring in your region, the fact is that your propaganda doesn't change those brown roof, it's just like a man with baggage of problem went to bar drinking alcohol just to forget his problems πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ it's just for a moment ones his eyes clear those problems will be staring at him, the propaganda you guys have been dishing for years doesn't change the mud enclaves in your region, make una continue πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

No wonder you got banned. You troll and lie a lot. Why cut out Ondo and Lagos from the screen shot?

Lmaoo.

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by FreeStuffsNG: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:
Southwest media propaganda they are designed to be dishing out fake and propaganda that will favour their region and smear others, I wonder how these guys enjoy living fake lives

Hmmm. These people your hand is going to are not in your league in terms of education o.

if you sponsor any mudslinging campaign against them, they will press charges against you. Make sure that you seek legal advice before reaching people who are more educated than you

I know this moniker will be cancelled again because of your penchant for breaking the rules of this platform wink

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
By the way and anyway, I recall arguing with one Olodo Okoro over the same issue who was crying about marginalization over the same issue even after I provided him with a direct link from NBS he still go about crying.

And now, this one too wailing over the stats and the poverty ravaging his region.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

No wonder you got banned. You troll and lie a lot. Why cut out Ondo and Lagos from the screen shot?

Lmaoo.
No matter how you guys dishing out your propaganda it doesn't change the fact you guys are poorest in South, Ondo I know very well is very poor state

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:
By the way and anyway, I recall arguing with one Olodo Okoro over the same issue who was crying about marginalization over the same issue even after I provided him with a direct link from NBS he still go about crying.

And now, this one too wailing over the stats and the poverty ravaging his region.

grin
Tribe of Oluwale grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

No matter how you guys dishing out your propaganda it doesn't change the fact you guys are poorest in South, Ondo I know very well is very poor state

But..bu..but, I have only provided the whole world the same stats you were jubilating about just a few secs ago? What has changed, what do you like a lot and choose manipulation? grin

And no, people are not poor because you think so, you say so, it must he proven with facts.

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. These people your hand is going to are not in your league in terms of education o.

if you sponsor any mudslinging campaign against them, they will press charges against you. Make sure that you seek legal advice before reaching people who are more educated than you

I know this moniker will be cancelled again because of your penchant for breaking the rules of this platform wink
This is full evidence of poverty if you don't know, zip

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Tribe of Oluwale grin

grin grin grin
You are wasting NL data space. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sources Expose How Much β€˜Token’ Was Sent To Senators For Holiday, Where It Came / Yinka Craig Is Dead! / Erastus Akingbola May Have Returned To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.