Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Phyna Is Crushing On Pere - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Phyna Is Crushing On Pere (28501 Views)

Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) / BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by Heroicvic(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
JayDaily2:

Heroicvic, Send a WhatsApp message immediately,

Done

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by Babathanks(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
jmoore:
3rd world country, no wonder useless big brother show makes frontpage.

Stop moving bbn topics to the frontpage.
Then what are you doing on the tread? Must you comment?. Typical Nigeria mentality, because you hate big brother naija, you now want everybody to hate it like u

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by Babastrong(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
It won't surprise if im cobra is thin and small.
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by Moniya4Real(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Coochie smelly..😂

Zonefree:
Aside her smelly coochie, what else can she offer Tall, Dark men?
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by shineeye1: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Loud lousy slimmy sluts in a biggie house of harlots SMH
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

cheesy
They're mostly self-conscious and emotionally fragile too.
Such cupcakes. cheesy
Exactly especially the self-conscious part
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by Iamzik: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
Same here, lightskinned men are not attractive and they mostly have spirit of anger 😂😂😂 . They are the chairmen of domestic violence

Falasy of generalisation
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by Danidinho4: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Your rudeness de smell. Comot body!
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by JOemmy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Despite winning millions this bbnaija winners still find it very difficult to get suitors I don't just know why.
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by tiswell(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
NaijaNaWaa:
From time immemorial, every woman's male crush is always "tall, dark and handsome" guy. As a man, I'll never understand why it's so.
the Angels(who are all males) are all tall, dark and handsome.
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by HRMK: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
dis ladies nor dey shame again ooooo,.......
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by drinkgarri: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments
finally,the day has come
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by LegitWebsites: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments

Your Grandma no try at all. She really placed a heavy curse on you. shocked
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by Rinoxy: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dreamsong:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Account registered just today. It's well.
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by AfonjaPriest: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dreamsong:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Faith, go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by AfonjaPriest: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dreamsong:

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Faith, go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by AfonjaPriest: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nextskills1:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct numb.
8 0 7 3 5 3 9 2 6 8 , Opay
.Z Nana

Story for the dogs.
Stop deceiving people with your plea for help.
Go to your church or mosque to beg. Stop being shameless; follow a dignified path of honest enterprise.
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by Deepspirituals: 12:36am On Aug 02, 2023
jmoore:
3rd world country, no wonder useless big brother show makes frontpage.

Stop moving bbn topics to the frontpage.
. You can make such Order when you have your own Forum
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by LUAN(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2023
NaijaNaWaa:
From time immemorial, every woman's male crush is always "tall, dark and handsome" guy. As a man, I'll never understand why it's so.
no. Women just start liking dark men lately. Tho they always like tall men
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by onlyboyson(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2023
FireUpNow:

It's not by size but how good you can use the one you have to please and pleasure a woman that matters. If you like make your gbola get six packs of you nor sabi use am forget oo

Aswea bro
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by iammolise(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2023
Marketgists:
cheesy you no well cheesy

Wahala for that artiste that sang her name all through his song "saraphina phyna phyna, oh my saraphina, com take my bubulala, phyna phyna, oh my saraphina " 🎶 ... Is nor fair cry

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by Spiff20(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2023
NaijaNaWaa:
There's no taste when it comes to love. Don't mind these confused Nigerian women. So who are the Nigerian girls tripping for all the lightskinned actors especially those Korean ones and British actors?
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by FireUpNow(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2023
onlyboyson:

Aswea bro
Na so my brother
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by Ambber(f): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Last time I checked, Groovy is the opposite of dark.. she likes tall guys
Re: Phyna Is Crushing On Pere by Uchedizzy(f): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Everybody wants tall and dark

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nollywood Historical Films You Should See On October 1 / Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs / Grammatical Intelligence: Jenifa's Diary Not For Kids- My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.