Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun (2966 Views)

Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal / Dino Melaye Becomes International Observer Ahead Of Rerun Elections In Nigeria / Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun by garfield1: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2023
jerk:
Tinubu can never win either. I think Obi is more dangerous because north central may not vote Atiku and SE may not like to vote since Obi will not be in the ballot.
With Obi in the ballot he will get some votes in the NE/NW and up to 40% in the SW. Other region will vote for him massively.
APC knw that with Obi it's a game over for them.

Tinubu will bury obi up north.
Re: Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun by garfield1: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Spy360:

Tinubu will lose to anyone at all. He chose Atiku because losing to Obi will be a bigger disgrace.

Obi can only win se ss
Re: Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun by Spy360(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

Obi can only win se ss
This is a marked deviation from your so called predictions before the election. If Tinubu doesn't get disqualified, Obi will comfortably win SE, SS, and NC with high margins. He will also take many percentage in other states too. Hopefully this time INEC will not manipulate results and there will be no glitches.

I can see that you are now coming to terms with losing at the tribunal. The case is becoming obvious to you. I saw your SAN begging and turning amala inside court.

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun by Spy360(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will bury obi up north.
Go there and shout jagaban now. No say na me send you o 🀭
Re: Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun by Stillkrug: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2023
Spy360:

Leave am people wey dey suffer they fit put tire for person neck self if you shout vote for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun by slivertongue: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2023
Kingsmeal:

You have reading problem.

From Tinubu isn't a convicted drug lord, to his case is more than 10 years..

Na una lawyer talk am o.

I didn't believe it at first, but now that his lawyers have agreed that it happened, he is a criminal and not worthy of the public space. He became governor without disclosing his crime and thus should be punished by law for lying on oath
Re: Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun by Kusu12: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Fake news from failed obidots
Re: Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun by garfield1: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Spy360:

My brother,no matter how bad tinubu is,they will always prefer a southern Muslim to a christian.infact,obi might lose ss
Re: Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun by garfield1: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Spy360:

This is a marked deviation from your so called predictions before the election. If Tinubu doesn't get disqualified, Obi will comfortably win SE, SS, and NC with high margins. He will also take many percentage in other states too. Hopefully this time INEC will not manipulate results and there will be no glitches.

I can see that you are now coming to terms with losing at the tribunal. The case is becoming obvious to you. I saw your SAN begging and turning amala inside court.

I am only talking alternatively.it is atiku that will give tinubu issues but tinubu will massacre obi.is it not NC that obi lost? This time,he will lose SS.but the tribunal case is gone.my own is that once it happens,you start deferring to me before you comment,you join apc and give me 4 crates
Re: Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun by Spy360(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

I am only talking alternatively.it is atiku that will give tinubu issues but tinubu will massacre obi.is it not NC that obi lost? This time,he will lose SS.but the tribunal case is gone.my own is that once it happens,you start deferring to me before you comment, you join apc and give me 4 crates
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Surprisingly no, thanks. I am tired of APC.

Another thing, don't you think that a rerun is time barred according to the Electoral Act? It says seven days after the election.
Re: Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun by Spy360(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2023
slivertongue:

I didn't believe it at first, but now that his lawyers have agreed that it happened, he is a criminal and not worthy of the public space. He became governor without disclosing his crime and thus should be punished by law for lying on oath
This is how I want Nigerians to think. πŸ‘πŸ½
Re: Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun by Bigkoko: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Prof Yaks 7 that DSS oga go hear am...... You see that one Emefiele dey pass through, Yaks own and Bichi own go worse pass. This time, it will be justified as they really worked together to thwart a democratic process and their usual use of religion & ethnicity id decimated by hunger!

maticar:

That's the first thing when obi enters

Disband INEC and arrest that man

(1) (2) (Reply)

On The Mass Resignation Of Rivers Commissioners / What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video) / Could This Be The Speech That Made Qatar REJECT Bola Tinubu's Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.