Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor (62723 Views)

Vwaere Daiso: Installer Of Faulty Elevator Handed Over To Police – LASG / Vwaere Diaso: Lagos NMA Declares Indefinite Strike In 3 Govt Hospitals / Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by Iluvmycontr3: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by bukatyne(f): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2023
hammerT:

IS IT THE SAME SANWO OLU THAT MURDERED LEKKI TOLL GATE PROTESTERS AND HIDE THEIR BODY, THEN LIE NO PERSON WAS KILLED?

PLEASE SHUT UP!

Would ignore, I am sure the situation on the thread is frustrating enough to birth irrational comments.
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by wizkidblogger(f): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2023
they know its bene faulty and they were still
risking their lives using it?

ahh

even at naija airport, i still use the staircase

God abeg
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by Drsmartphilips: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Oh my God! sad
Rest In peace, dear one. Rest in power.

This is so sad. Such a young and promising lady with a beautiful future. Her life has been cut short because we choose to be irresponsible rulers and workers.

The said elevator has been malfunctioning for a year, according to Co workers. Not a day, not a week. Ot even a month. A gaddem year! Are we a curse to ourselves in Nigeria? Are we being followed by ancestral spirits and curses? Oh no!

Why do people die cheaply in Nigeria? I won't be surprised if monies meant for repair or replacement of the elevator has been diverted into the pockets of a (s)elect few who will buy SUVs and go on vacations.

Now a life has been cut short in its prime. May all our bad leaders crumble. May they live miserable lives.

This beautiful soul only had the "misfortune" to serve in a government hospital. She's in Nigeria, serving the good of the people but irresponsibility and perhaps shoddy work has cut her life short. Hmmmm. And you blame people who want to japa.

This one hurts me badly.

so she no fit die for japa,she has been destined to die that way,no pity for any doctor,they killed my sister and swept it under the carpet,kemi may your soul rest in peace
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by John4B: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2023
Chai! May ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Their over hype Lagos where the Igbos run to for greener pasture failed u. Imaging a whole general hospital
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by LtChisom: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
iyatrustee:

Can you at least be humane? No be everything be politics abeg.

There is nothing humane in Nigeria, our lives were threatened just to get a drug urine tanker in office. So yes everything is politics.
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by SingerBecky(f): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Just imagine the kind of hospital we have in Nigeria, they did not attend to their own fellow doctor on time, they say no blood.

Then imagine what will happen to an outsider that need urgent attention. That means people go dey die well well for that hospital.

1 Like

Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by Agugbadin: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
OMG,May her soul rest in peace and the good lord grant her family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by TalkingBird: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wicked people, who refused to do what they should killed her
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by OdefaGirl(f): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
If they could be this negligent about their staff.... How much more patient from the outside?

Useless health system of a failed country.
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by bablon20(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
.....and some idiots will say God gives and He takes. This is not from God because it's an avoidable death. Nigerians are endangered species even in their father's land.
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by sylve11: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Princedapace:
Nigerians should stop taking rubbish.

Sue the company. Dam all the consequences. Blacks are always backward becus we always scared of losing what we love.
If they threaten u with license matter, dam it and sue them.
Make it go viral. Demand for justice. Nigerians tolerate too much nonsense.

Nor be your brothers wey be lawyers go still defend the company? undecided cool
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by Burgerlomo: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is so sad RIP, this is a pure case of negligence from the people maintaining the building
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
This is what they called Ogun idile so sad may her soul rest in perfect peace

STOP repeating white supremacy and arab supremacy nonsense. Your village people are the reason why you have life. You came from them. They gave birth to you. So, why would they wanna kill you?
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by obrian888: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Oh my God! sad
Rest In peace, dear one. Rest in power.

This is so sad. Such a young and promising lady with a beautiful future. Her life has been cut short because we choose to be irresponsible rulers and workers.

The said elevator has been malfunctioning for a year, according to Co workers. Not a day, not a week. Ot even a month. A gaddem year! Are we a curse to ourselves in Nigeria? Are we being followed by ancestral spirits and curses? Oh no!

Why do people die cheaply in Nigeria? I won't be surprised if monies meant for repair or replacement of the elevator has been diverted into the pockets of a (s)elect few who will buy SUVs and go on vacations.

Now a life has been cut short in its prime. May all our bad leaders crumble. May they live miserable lives.

This beautiful soul only had the "misfortune" to serve in a government hospital. She's in Nigeria, serving the good of the people but irresponsibility and perhaps shoddy work has cut her life short. Hmmmm. And you blame people who want to japa.

This one hurts me badly.

And the irresponsible APC led administration is planning on stopping Doctors not to japa for greener pastures, may God punish the entire APC led clueless and dumb administration especially this drug lord led mandate thief administration. Tifnubu built Lagos, mentored inspector Fash who could provide electricity in 8years to continue, discovered Ambode to take over, but Ambode doesn't like his god father style, so he was kicked out and the clueless puppet Sanwo oku showed up from no where to display one of Tinubu clueless mentees, bunch of idiot parading themselves as leaders, leaders my foot.
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by lesson44: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
From what I head, if you find yourself in a free falling elevator, just press all the buttons to every floor. You may be lucky, one floor stop might still be working and it will stop there.
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

STOP repeating white supremacy and arab supremacy nonsense. Your village people are the reason why you have life. You came from them. They gave birth to you. So, why would they wanna kill you?
alright Sir Mr dodada
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by virginchaser(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lagos government must be sued. Family must not succumb to pressure. This will help quicker healing closure.
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by cococandy(f): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
No one blamed the devil. We are making tiny progress
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by Goodman247: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
It is only in Nigeria this kind of nonsense happens, they cannot do anything right
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by XAUBulls: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by otokx(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
In Nigeria instead of using an elevator, i'd use the staircase or ramp, may the family be comforted.
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by Segzy19: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Until we begin to take health and safety seriously in this country fatalities and accidents like this will continue to happen....

I hope the family gets justice....

What a painful way to die...

RIP lady....
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by darkmarky(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Stairways all the way going forward.
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by descarado: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
cococandy:
No one blamed the devil. We are making tiny progress
I shouldn't be laughingbhere cheesy cheesy
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by descarado: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Blame Nigerian movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by cococandy(f): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
descarado:

I shouldn't be laughingbhere cheesy cheesy
. For real
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by Otuo2018: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Happened in a General Hospital in Lagos that has the highest IGR and level of borrowing in Nigeria. Too bad!
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by ikorodureporta: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
d reason i always try to avoid lifts
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by Ezmans: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Holybwoy:
RIP to her.. The Lagos state Government will do everything to dead this news and not make it go out.. The elevator will also be fixed overnight, tonight followed by a press release to bamboozle the public..

The family should however, be getting ready to press correct charges.. They will be heavily compensated
Lagos state is a very smart state watch out
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by wiseworld: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Haaaa Lagos smh! Srry, remember 2009 went to MMA heading to the last floor control room! By using there elevator! The elevator started doing wereey , immediatly the Elvator drop me where I was before hmmmm I kukuma use the strairs.
Re: Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor by wiseworld: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pain During Sex / Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base / Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.