Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola (17842 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by sunkieisland(m): 1:29am On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Peter the fraud.
This one can never be our President.
We dodged hollow-tip bullets by rejecting him at the polls.

You never see anything
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Diego35M: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1686648120732418048?t=SS4EGAcYZ5LwcwVPE0sDKg&s=19
They won't see this one. Let it be the name starts with Eze, Emeka, they'll say he's tribalistic.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Uchemus(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Baatunde:
[s]Why do you folks like to insult someone's father and compare them with Peter Obi? You have no idea who is father is in the first place and even then his father is not the one that 'offended' you, is it? The fact that not everyone places Peter Obi on the 'God-like' pedestal you people do is not the end of the world, but what am I even saying , no be Obidients?

Also this your loss of the election is still very sore and so the next thing is to keep looking for all the faults of Tinubu and pray for his failure. Guess what, Sanusi Lamido has said it all in his speech given before the election when he said whoever promises you that things are going to be easy in Nigeria going forward either has no idea of the scale of the situation or he is just an outright liar and people should not vote for him. There you go the simple principle of No Pain No Gain...... I bet you guys are all familiar with this principle and you know it is true, you only chose to be mischievous because you want to prove a point and make it look as if only Nigeria is going through hardship at the moment. If you are unaware go and google and read about the series of strikes across all sectors (including doctors and teachers) that have paralysed the UK in the last couple of months and still ongoing all because of pay and increase in cost of living[/s]

It's not my election, I didn't loose. Its not my problem either. I wish Tinibu to succeed, but that's very unlikely. No sensible individual would support tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fg Approves Construction Of Anambra Airport / Buhari Should Forget South-west In 2019 – Fasehun / How Buni Plotted To Scuttle APC Convention, Remain Party Chairman - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.