Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,669 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) (10925 Views)

Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by blackdover: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2023

GPresently, running a generator for 7hrs costs a minimum of N3,000 for fuel.

N3,000, for a month = N90,000.

Meanwhile, it's just your laptop you're powering.

That N90,000 you would spend on fuel for just a month would buy this 52,800mah(190W) POWERSTATION.

Think about it🫠.

Call or WhatsApp , payment on delivery (Lagos Only)

1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by Curse777: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Elibaba1:

I just read his CV and at 56 it's not bad... Bsc, worked Civil Service and also public service
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by Menclothing: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Curse777:
cool

These are men and women with very impressive CV.. Msc holders, lots of experience

Our own Ibadan Adelabu Adebayo penkelemes... Let's see who will quiz a first class accountant, First bank director, CBN Deputy Governor

Engineer David Umahi, with least allocation building world-class infrastructure like Malls, Airport, University, Medical center

Wike Lawyer, LGA Chairman, Chief of Staff, Minister, Governor,

David umahi is my favorite southern politician

That man from oyo is epitome of knowledge I wish he can become governor after seyi makinde
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by Image123(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ahh ahh, skip skip skip. No be the same NASS wey NLC break gate enter. Or they came to watch the screening?
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by Curse777: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Menclothing:

David umahi is my favorite southern politician

That man from oyo is epitome of knowledge I wish he can become governor after seyi makinde

I hope so too
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by Image123(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
davidtemi:
Is this one screening??
Padi padi screening.
No real question for any nominee .
Na just family matter

You go there if dem no go screen you out. Abi you didn't pass through any higher institution or NYSC screenings. Screening is not about arguments or roforofo. It's not job interview. Be guided.
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by diggindeep: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
References1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWfWKRZJf9s?

Bow and Go ministers, pacified by the roles they played during the elections.
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by Image123(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
diggindeep:

Bow and Go ministers, pacified by the roles they played during the elections.

What role did Pate play? Are they qualified? Do you have someone better qualified than them?
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by diggindeep: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Image123:

What role did Pate play? Are they qualified? Do you have someone better qualified than them?

Do your research.
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by Image123(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
diggindeep:

Do your research.

LoLz, lazy wailers.
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by Armanipounds: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Curse777:
cool

These are men and women with very impressive CV.. Msc holders, lots of experience

Our own Ibadan Adelabu Adebayo penkelemes... Let's see who will quiz a first class accountant, First bank director, CBN Deputy Governor

Engineer David Umahi, with least allocation building world-class infrastructure like Malls, Airport, University, Medical center

Wike Lawyer, LGA Chairman, Chief of Staff, Minister, Governor,

Your writeup shows your mentality. Ask yourself, will your children be proud of what you just wrote? It's sad 😔
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by diggindeep: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Image123:

LoLz, lazy wailers.

I'm sure you would also call BAUCHI youths that protested against his lazy wailers.

You want me to tell you what you don't know so you can start boasting about.

Trust hunger is dealing with you as usual.
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by bhella10: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Obidients are just outside the NA singing " When I remember my fada.... Aye aye water running down my eyes 👀... grin
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by Curse777: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Armanipounds:

Your writeup shows your mentality. Ask yourself, will your children be proud of what you just wrote? It's sad 😔

Am not engaging bitter negative people today.. please keep your energy to yourself

Thanks 🥱
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by Armanipounds: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Curse777:

Am not engaging bitter negative people today.. please keep your energy to yourself

Thanks 🥱
It's not me being negative, it's you just sitting somewhere in some dirty floor and dancing skelewu naked on the plight of the average Nigerian man.
It's sickening.
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by Skidooo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=sophirebenitez post=124828681]New batch of looters. Nothing new.

Trade your for cash.

Rate is NGN214.455 as at 2/8/23

Special price for over 1k pi and above.

Check me on whatsapp zero eight one two five eight zero zero zero zero two[/quote. That's not GCV ! A pi is going for $314,159 bro.
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by Curse777: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Armanipounds:

It's not me being negative, it's you just sitting somewhere in some dirty floor and dancing skelewu naked on the plight of the average Nigerian man.
It's sickening.

Will you stop qouting me with your negativity or should I call mods on you

People like you go about filled with so much bitterness you want to spread it to others but we rebuke you like bad plaque

How will anyone with manners who was raised by a mother with emotional intelligence just jump on a stranger online and start looking for a fight..

Parents should do more and stop birthing nuisance they can't raise with manners

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
The scale of hardship Nigerians are going through is enough to make person laugh 😂🤣🤣 grin . No nation will accept this.

And Nigerians will still be smiling on top of the suffering.

So senators ride on keep laughing
Re: Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video) by ezechi242: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
what is actually the need of this screening, criminals screening criminals, they have virtually passed everybody they've screened even the ones with dubious character.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’re Racist, Lebanese Accuse Nigerian Immigration. / Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes / Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.