Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. (46481 Views)

Kenya's Electric Okada (Boda Boda) / Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by XAUBulls: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
naptu2:
Governors from the western part of Nigeria were in Benin Republic to mark its independence anniversary.

Prince Dr. Dapo Abiodun - MFR, CON @dabiodunMFR

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1686675962761453568
Indeed!
Renewable energy is key from here on out.
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by Chucks13: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
caracas:

Stop been foolish Oga
Believe that trash at your own peril…

You should be the one to stop been foolish by failing to drop your own chart and statistic and the link for comparison and sound judgement.
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by Femich18(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
gmo10:
Way to go

Modified

I am just wondering if it is possible for Joe Ajaero, who openly aligned with Peter Obi, to be politically neutral and act in the national interest. This protest and nationwide strike he has called for looks like a political stunt, especially considering that the current government has agreed to increase the minimum wage and that all major presidential candidates, except Kwankwaso, agreed that they would remove fuel subsidies. Including Peter Obi, who said they would go IMMEDIATELY.

This strike is unnecessary and very ill-timed, more so when Nigeria is facing a crisis in Niger Republic that could spill over into Nigeria and destabilise our economy and political institutions.

I may not support President Tinubu, but the palliatives and measures he announced two days ago were far-reaching and should have caused Labour and Ajaero to pause. But it didn't. What is their agenda? This is about Nigeria, and it is time for us to be patriotic and do what is in the country's best interest, no matter who is President. I am not sure that Ajaero would take this action if his friend, Peter Obi, were President.

What exactly does Joe Ajaero want? Even his own home state of Imo has introduced palliatives.

Should Nigeria continue to spend more on fuel subsidies than she spends on education, health, and housing? How is that economically viable?

And can Mr Ajaero explain why the pump fuel price in neighbouring Benin Republic went up as soon as Nigeria ended fuel subsidies?

Nobody should take us backwards to a Buhari era where we were borrowing to pay for fuel subsidies and tripled our foreign debt with nothing to show for it. Fuel subsidies must go, whether this present NLC likes it or not.

See how to copy it word for word without editing sef or acknowledging where it was copied from. If Reno Omokri catch you I no dey o
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by CodeTemplar: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Next is renewable charging stations to eliminate fossil fuels.
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by ada9ja(f): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
only slaves sit at home compulsorily on Monday

Only slaves celebrate their masters who improvised them
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by IPDGP: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
This guy just dey promise wetin he no fit do, after this picture u no go see any changes
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by AdeloveHomes: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Where is the road for the bike ... From Ojodu Berger to Akute to Olambe to Giwa Oke Aro to Matogun, Koye , Ijegun ...all this roads are very bad ... I really pity the residents there .
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by patrickcollins: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
AutovestNigeria:
Good
Only on paper, Nigeria is a failed country
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by Otunbakayce: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
All these criminals parading as APC Governors are supposed to be comedians.
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by oyeb15: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
erico2k2:

what is 12 litre Energy please xplain I never hear this one B4 in my 20-year Engineering career!
I mean a full charge will equalls 12 litre fuel consumption. Most of the tech guys in Bene can't even communicate in English and engineers with 20years experience like u can't produce anything.
Still be waiting for grammar before u understand new technology ok!
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by Acidosis(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
LMAO! On which of the roads in Ogun state?? grin grin
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by fortunechy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Where will they charge them?? Useless country
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by Exodus2023: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Importation! Importation!! Importation!!!
Why can we look inward for what we use in this country.
Are there no local manufacturers in Nigeria? Can't they produce cars, buses or bike with NLG (Gas)
The Importation is killing our economy.
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by caracas: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chucks13:

You should be the one to stop been foolish by failing to drop your own chart and statistic and the link for comparison and sound judgement.
You are clearly new on nairaland
Continue with your ignoramus, you will learn soon….
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by Mom007(f): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mad people! Same Ogun state that has some big towns and areas that have not seen single light in more than 2 years is where this clown wants to take electric okada to? Same Ogun state that has some of the worst and most frustrating roads in Nigeria? Ogun state people are really foolish. He should use that money he is about to waste and steal to fix some portions of bad road. He should forget okada, we have enough of those on Ogun state roads.
How do these clowns even smell political offices of not for the corrupt and evil system that rigs them in? Some of the dullest people in the world! Even an sss3 student will not suggest electric okada as a palliative for the problems Ogun state people are facing. How many people will an okada even carry per time? In fact, I no talk again.
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by obi58: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
gmo10:
Way to go

Modified

I am just wondering if it is possible for Joe Ajaero, who openly aligned with Peter Obi, to be politically neutral and act in the national interest. This protest and nationwide strike he has called for looks like a political stunt, especially considering that the current government has agreed to increase the minimum wage and that all major presidential candidates, except Kwankwaso, agreed that they would remove fuel subsidies. Including Peter Obi, who said they would go IMMEDIATELY.

This strike is unnecessary and very ill-timed, more so when Nigeria is facing a crisis in Niger Republic that could spill over into Nigeria and destabilise our economy and political institutions.

I may not support President Tinubu, but the palliatives and measures he announced two days ago were far-reaching and should have caused Labour and Ajaero to pause. But it didn't. What is their agenda? This is about Nigeria, and it is time for us to be patriotic and do what is in the country's best interest, no matter who is President. I am not sure that Ajaero would take this action if his friend, Peter Obi, were President.

What exactly does Joe Ajaero want? Even his own home state of Imo has introduced palliatives.

Should Nigeria continue to spend more on fuel subsidies than she spends on education, health, and housing? How is that economically viable?

And can Mr Ajaero explain why the pump fuel price in neighbouring Benin Republic went up as soon as Nigeria ended fuel subsidies?

Nobody should take us backwards to a Buhari era where we were borrowing to pay for fuel subsidies and tripled our foreign debt with nothing to show for it. Fuel subsidies must go, whether this present NLC likes it or not.

Very very stupid partisan write up. Recycling all the rubbish propaganda used in the elections.

You have the shameless audacity to call the protest ill timed with the current price of fuel at almost 600 and inflation at a record 22%. Food prices are off the charts and people have resorted to trekking due to exorbitant transport prices.

Someone at his swearing-in removed subsidy immediately and since then we have not even since even one of the audio palliatives released to the public to ameliorate the suffering and you say the protest is ill timed?

Shame on you. You don't wish the country well at all.
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by Expanse2020(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:
Lol so dem go dey carry am go Benin Republic go charge cos light to charge no dey Nigeria oh Incase you forget....

Bkuz Benin Republic wey dey sell am get 247 electricity....
They will collect power bank to charge it too grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by ChengHun(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
"Low battery please park"
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by ghiloman28(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Where is the road to use all this
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by willibounce1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
The people of ogun state will use the blockus of their useless governor to charge the eletric bike. Oshisko.
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by WorldRichest: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nathan2016:
is it another ogun state or the same one we know?

I see a white elephant project

If you stay in your drugs ravaged region, you will not see either Ogun state, or elephant or gorilla project
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by knowhowk: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
How can one Benefits from it ? What are the Source to Get it in Ogun state ?
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by riczy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
If everyone jettisons Fuel used machines/device for electricity, the question is: who will buy d fuel to which subsidy was removed? Who will need it in Nigeria?
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by DavSagacity(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
jericco1:
Where dem wan charge am
Thats the question Oooo. I stay in the state and i have been paying PHCN for services i do not enjoy because there have not been light for weeks now
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by Calitoscassius(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Audio electric bike grin grin they have to provide the changing stations first, besides, if you charge it full it would run for only 3 hours or less and you have to charge again, and if there are no chargers around where it stopped, well..
may valhala help you grin
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by Simdyofficial(f): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Something wey Benin Republic don dey use since.
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by jojothaiv(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dap,

Fix the damn road from Alagbole axis down to Oke Aro, our electric bikes need motorable road.
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by mauchiz: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ogun state governor is really trying, he has so many Palliatives for fuel subsidy removal, is he the only Apc governor in Nigeria?
He is paying 10k,brought out CNG buses.

I believe Ogun state must be Dubai, there governor seems to be proactive and industrious.

Thank God for giving Ogun state a loving governor.
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by diogo23: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godwin4444:
Some people are burning their region (paradise) n running away to the place they love to mock

They are economic scavengers but na them make mouth pass

What concern this your comments with the news?
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by mauchiz: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
DavSagacity:
Thats the question Oooo. I stay in the state and i have been paying PHCN for services i do not enjoy because there have not been light for weeks now
Really?

I thought the state is a very lovely state, the governor is dishing out subsidy removal Palliatives.
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by biggz82: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
See how dis people plan to break legs of civil servant
Re: Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. by Truvelisback(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Light even dey to charge am? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / 7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.