Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46416 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.

I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN and I have my reason,so the rest of you who wished you had the kind of lives we have here can get your 1 dollar bill and put it where your mouth is. Not too long ago a NLDER started a thread on dual nationality, the way some people who have no international passport let alone visa hated the Nigerians who are dual nationals was enough to cause problems on that thread. Even politicians-the government know that our country Nigeria ruin more lives, causes more harm than good to it's citizens and thought it necessary to fly their children outside the country for a better life, a better education and better opportunities. I am ashamed of that country Nigeria. Renewing a foreign passport in my current location is as easy as and can be done in the comfort of my own home but Nigeria made life hell for a lot of us who wanted to renew their passports. I was treated so rudely in my own country's high commission that I had to walk away in anger. If I walk into any AUSTRALIA High commission, I am treated like a VIP, well taken of, listened to, spoken to with respect and they sort out whatever issues I had with the snap of a finger.....yet the rest of yous expect some of us to clap for Nigeria or come back to that country for good? a country I visited recently and NEPA proved themselves as usual, a country where the citizens were flogged like children at the immigration office in Lagos, citizens like you and I only wanting to get their passports. undecided

A recent thread about a nigerian woman who angrily swore to tear her nigerian passport is trending now and as usual, those haterz are there calling her names. SHUT UP and give her the $300 dollars she wasted there and stop making noise. Many Nigerians have been told to come for appointments only for them to get there and be turned back cos of faulty equipment that had gone bad for months without them telling these people about it. Go to your international airport in Lagos and see the curse that place has become, many things there are key and start cos they are trying to "save electricity".

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

Don't hate us cos we appreciate countries who have given us more than we could have asked for, don't blame us for not regarding that shait hole of a country called Nigeria. Why should I be proud of Nigeria? why should I have hope in Nigeria?when even the government know that nothing good is forth coming into and from that country, cos if they believed, they wouldn't pay millions to keep their families outside Nigeria.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Vicjustice: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
jennykadry: I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.

I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN and I have my reason,so the rest of you who wished you had the kind of lives we have here can get your 1 dollar bill and put it where your mouth is. Not too long ago a NLDER started a thread on dual nationality, the way some people who have no international passport let alone visa hated the Nigerians who are dual nationals was enough to cause problems on that thread. Even politicians-the government know that our country Nigeria ruin more lives, causes more harm than good to it's citizens and thought it necessary to fly their children outside the country for a better life, a better education and better opportunities. I am ashamed of that country Nigeria. Renewing a foreign passport in my current location is as easy as and can be done in the comfort of my own home but Nigeria made life hell for a lot of us who wanted to renew their passports. I was treated so rudely in my own country's high commission that I had to walk away in anger. If I walk into any AUSTRALIA High commission, I am treated like a VIP, well taken of, listened to, spoken to with respect and they sort out whatever issues I had with the snap of a finger.....yet the rest of yous expect some of us to clap for Nigeria or come back to that country for good? a country I visited recently and NEPA proved themselves as usual, a country where the citizens were flogged like children at the immigration office in Lagos, citizens like you and I only wanting to get their passports. undecided

A recent thread about a nigerian woman who angrily swore to tear her nigerian passport is trending now and as usual, those haterz are there calling her names. SHUT UP and give her the $300 dollars she wasted there and stop making noise. Many Nigerians have been told to come for appointments only for them to get there and be turned back cos of faulty equipment that had gone bad for months without them telling these people about it. Go to your international airport in Lagos and see the curse that place has become, many things there are key and start cos they are trying to "save electricity".

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

Don't hate us cos we appreciate countries who have given us more than we could have asked for, don't blame us for not regarding that shait hole of a country called Nigeria. Why should I be proud of Nigeria? why should I have hope in Nigeria?when even the government know that nothing good is forth coming into and from that country, cos if they believed, they wouldn't pay millions to keep their families outside Nigeria.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool
Though, it doesn't apply to every Nigerian in Nigeria, but some of the things you said make sense, perhaps exaggerated though.
But hey, I hope you have hard skin to take the attack that you'd get for writing this. I talk from experience grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
Vicjustice: Though, it doesn't apply to every Nigerian in Nigeria, but some of the things you said make sense, perhaps exaggerated though

In August this year right in my very before, the custom officers in the immigration office used whip on some people. I was treated so rudely in our high commission here that I angrily walked out.

If you read the title I said many Nigerians and not all Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Vicjustice:
I hope you have hard skin to take the attack that you'd get for writing this. I talk from experience grin

Lol, the attack I will receive here is nothing compared to what I have received in the family section cheesy I have wanted to start this thread for a long time but thought against it but the tearing of passport thread "rekindled" the urge to do this grin .I have noticed this Vic, the anger some of them have towards Nigerians outside Nigeria is just too much. I know someone who used to say this, I remember sharing the story with justwise once, she has left Nigeria for America and has sworn never to return to Nigeria for atleast 10 years. This girl was a die hard living in naija fan but unbeknownst to some of us she wasn't even happy in Nigeria but hated people that lived outside Nigeria. How can some of us help them when they have so much pride in them?

I don't get it undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Vicjustice: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
jennykadry:

In August this year right in my very before, the custom officers in the immigration office used whip on some people. I was treated so rudely in our high commission here that I angrily walked out.

I've just read through your post again, and I'm consenting to say that I agree with you and I share your thoughts in this.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by badmeat(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Seems like the write up of a poor man trying to brag!even in western world there r urchins and poor folks that r frustrated!I travel to dubai,china,and UK,for business n leisure,both home n abroad Nigerians r hard working!all fingers r nt equal,all destiny r nt the same!becos u travelled out nor means say others na shit!truly nigerian n proud#originalnigerdeltadandada#

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
bad meat: Seems like the write up of a poor man trying to brag!even in western world there r urchins and poor folks that r frustrated!I travel to dubai,china,and UK,for business n leisure,both home n abroad Nigerians r hard working!all fingers r nt equal,all destiny r nt the same!becos u travelled out nor means say others na shit!truly nigerian n proud#originalnigerdeltadandada#

Good to know you have only been to three countries and thought it wise to brag about it here, a complete proof of pot calling kettle black cheesy. Yes destinies differ, we do not hate you people that live in that cursed nation, so don't hate us that believe and know that that country isn't up to our standards and for that reason choose to live outside the country. wink

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
During my high school days IN Nigeria, I had a female friend who wrote JAMB 4 good times until her father decided to fly her out of the country.....this girls father took her to the examination centre each time and whenever her result came out it had "candidate absent" written on it. This girl is blessed with brains, the head girl of my school who scored all A's. Her father decided to follow it up and he was told they sold his daughter's result to someone else and if he wanted it back he had to double the pay the other person paid. undecided

The father sent his daughter overseas and as usual she proved her intelligence and is a practising Gynae now. If this girl comes tomorrow on NLD and curse that country called Nigeria some of us will start wetting our pants in anger. You expect her to leave America and come practice in Nigeria, America gave her that which Nigeria denied her and it is only fair that she gives back to them.

29 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Vicjustice: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
bad meat: Seems like the write up of a poor man trying to brag!even in western world there r urchins and poor folks that r frustrated!I travel to dubai,china,and UK,for business n leisure,both home n abroad Nigerians r hard working!all fingers r nt equal,all destiny r nt the same!becos u travelled out nor means say others na shit!truly nigerian n proud#originalnigerdeltadandada#
Who told you that Nigerians are "hard working" people? You must be saying this from your own opinion. But you need to come to reality and understand what Nigerians are known for. Get it right, Nigerians do not have the reputation of HARD WORKERS, but of dubious people; goal diggers; corrupt minded people; social benefit cheaters; prοstituting workers; lazy nuisance; romance cheaters; drug peddlers; habitual liars; religious fanatics; righteous hypocrites; loud speakers; superstitious believers and all sorts of negative reputations

21 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by badmeat(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Vicjustice:
Who told you that Nigerians are "hard working" people, you must be saying this from your own opinion. But you need to come to reality and understand what Nigerians are known for. Get it right, Nigerians do not have the reputation of HARD WORKERS, but of dubious people, goal diggers, lazy nuisance, romance cheaters, drug peddlers, habitual liars, religious fanatics, loud speakers, superstitious believers and all sorts of negative reputations
Even in some of this countries,they have negative shades,I'm a business man in Nigeria,I work hard for my money!I know there r a lot social n economic vices in Nigeria,but there are hard working men n women here!it will surprise you the amount of money foreigners make in this country u call shit hole,u will be amazed!but let me ask who will fix the country if all us flee

19 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
jennykadry:

shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by 1forall: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2013
I read through the thread on the subject of the girl in Canada who said she'd get rid of her Nig passport. With so much premium idiocy on display there I couldn't comment because I find it quite tasking to exchange views with dolts.

Where do you start from when those you're trying to engage do not understand the meaning of propriety?
See, in trying to save on expensive data, many probably didn't watch the video, some wouldn't even read the 1st post! You need to understand too that many of these posters on NL are just kids with mobile phones and are; according to Sagamite, truly 'cretinous products of a failed education system' cheesy which is a very apt description given the kind of common-sense defying arguments they make.

Clearly it's just a defense mechanism employed to masquerade the misery and despair of the hapless Nigerian situation. It's glaring that they're living in denial of obvious fact and as for me, I feel more of shame and pity for such folk. Even Fela the almighty activist after he had screamed and shouted, got fed up to where he sang 'Look and Laugh' so, I just read and laugh grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by armyofone(m): 12:30am On Aug 26, 2013
This is so grin grin.

Yeah we are coming in droves to take over their jobs and fix that country cheesy

about time we teach them how to run things, do stuff, orders, taking turns, class, how to behave like human beings and many more. About time we change NIN mentality grin modernization is not only about owing cell phones grin

jennykadry:

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Ishilove: 1:05am On Aug 26, 2013
1forall: I read through the thread on the subject of the girl in Canada who said she'd get rid of her Nig passport. With so much premium idiocy on display there I couldn't comment because I find it quite tasking to exchange views with dolts.

Where do you start from when those you're trying to engage do not understand the meaning of propriety?
See, in trying to save on expensive data, many probably didn't watch the video, some wouldn't even read the 1st post! You need to understand too that many of these posters on NL are just kids with mobile phones and are; according to Sagamite, truly 'cretinous products of a failed education system' cheesy which is actually a very apt description giving the kind of common-sense defying arguments they make.

Clearly it's just a defense mechanism employed to masquerade the misery and despair of the hapless Nigerian situation. It's glaring that they're living in denial of obvious fact and as for me, I feel more of shame and pity for such folk. Even Fela the almighty activist after he had screamed and shouted, got fed up to where he sang 'Look and Laugh' so, I just read and laugh grin
My brotherrrrrr, oyibo repete... wink wink cheesy grin

But I get your point sha. That's why I very rarely engage in e-arguments. No time for that smiley
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Ishilove: 1:05am On Aug 26, 2013
Double post

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 1:20am On Aug 26, 2013
Classic NIN vs NID argument again

Some in each of the groups are doing extremely well

Some are comfortable

Some are hustling

There are homeless hobos in each of the groups

If naija was as bad, expats will not be coming bacl or filipinos be marrying our women to get green passport to access oil and gas jobs

If the west was as bad, naijas will not go there for education or opportunities

This arguments yield nothing

#to each his own

Ish

39 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 26, 2013
Why won't the expats come back when they are being treated like gods in Nigeria more than they are in their own country. Even Asians are worshipped in Nigeria and it makes me mad that these people are worth nothin back in their country.

Nigeria is that one stoopid country that will prefer to give a good job to a foreigner instead of to their own citizens. These whites have their own drivers, servants running around in their homes in Nigeria, let them try it in their country and see how much they will pay their drivers or baby minders per hour. These people are well taken care of in Nigeria and it makes me wanno go crazy that will give them so much opportunities that we give our citizens.

In 2010 at the MMIA (Lagos airport) a Dutch woman was treated like a queen at the customs while we Nigerians were spoken to like commoners. What a disgrace that nation is.

Like the expats and Asians in Nigeria, a foreign country-home away from home..... why would I wanno leave a country that treats me right and go back to my own country where I am not regarded or treated like a queen?......what an irony.

14 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ochukoccna: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2013
While some of what Jenny wrote is IMHO exaggerated/a unsubstantiated wild outburst, the core of her message still filters through which is WHEN YOUR HEAD IS BENT BACKWARDS and YOU SMELL YOUR SHITHOLE i.e. ana_l ORIFICE FOR TOO LONG A TIME, YOU TEND TO BELIEVE ITS SMELL IS HEAVENLY
What Jenny , the lady in the 'Ill burn my Nigerian passport video' and by extension many Nigerians resident in Nigeria and the diaspora are saying is give us a nation that works and is functional where accountability and merit are supreme
Is that to much to ask for? undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by londoner: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2013
To be honest, Nigeria does not treat most of its citizens well, so often people find a better sense of appreciation and dignity elsewhere.

I dont think anyone would deny that. I am proud of being a Nigerian Brit, but I my experience of Nigerians has overall been a positive one.....that is why.There are times I have experienced kindness and good samaritans in Nigeria.

Even when i experienced unecessary rudeness from a lady at Abuja airport, my reaction to her changed her whole attitude.Nigeria is a rough place and promotes roughness in its people.....that needs to change for humanity and manners to thrive, and in some places it already does.

I cant relly blame people like the OP for their outbursts, but for me, I still see some good potential in Nigeria and none of us were in foreign countries, before they became the civilised places we enjoy today.

We are enjoying countries after others have already done the suffering they bore the frustrations. In that sense we are actually fortunate and I think diasporans should always remember that.

My intention is to have some meaningful relationship with Nigeria, but I dont think i ca live there full time, beacuse I have grown accustomed to many things in the Uk, Us and now Australia.

There are still things about Nigeria I love though....especially Abuja. many places I would like to visit, like Enugu with a view to putting down some roots.

I think its time those of us who have learned a better way of doing things should actually have the chance to impart some of it to Nigeria.....to make a difference and show an improved way.

12 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2013
True... they r treated like gold...

The us today is a nation of immigrants
Ple left where they were to settle in the us

Is it that they were not patriotic?

Humans will settle where they can provide for themselves n family n be SAFE AND SECURE

Be happy and grateful where you are

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.

why won't we be jealous of you?
huh? you people travel and then leave the rest of us back here in nigeria to battle mosquitoes and the menace of armed robbers.....what are you nigerians in diaspora doing to the plight of your fellow nigerians in nigeria? nothing, absolutely nothing....

this year alone, i have written 53 mails to you alone to help me secure an admission letter from schools in melbourne, adelaide or canberra...did you listen? i have every right to be bitter because to be perfectly honest, you nigerians in diaspora are too attitudinal. you guys should learn to be your brother's keeper.

mrs jennykadry, until you pull strings to get me out of nigeria, i would continue to haunt you on this forum. if i don't see any invitation letter/admission letter by the end of the year, i would start haunting you in your dreams. apple tastes better than walnut. this is your last warning, jenny - get me out of this country. grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ifyalways(f): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
I come with the other side of the coin cheesy

Some Nigerians living in Nigeria are quite so very comfy with their lives here that they don't give a fvck about diasporas. Truth is that,if and when some of this NID people come back, they CANNOT afford to pay for the good things they are used to because YES,their power no reach, they don't have that cash !

3/4 bed flat in choice area,security,diesel,fun for family,education, food stuff you guys get for peanuts abroad,we pay dearly for here sooooo,when some people come back with their few pennies and bloated head,they see themselves relegated to the background in dirty hoods.

Personally, I think its only the poor in Naija that envy or even get time for diasporas. Enough activity dey lekki/chevron/banana island/ikoyi/VI for home based peeps that know what's up.
People wey hold pepper for Naija no dey go siddon for any embassy much less get flogged,they have PA's that get their travel itinerary,visas sorted.

Long story short: wherever one finds him/her self,shoe get size and there are levels.

Levels please. cheesy

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
@coogar

I can see you need me to send @ile to deal with you eh kwa? angry look who is talking, how many times have I begged you to choose the cheapest schools for me in the UK so I can relocate since OZ is not treating me like the queen I am? You are here talking nonsense upon ingredients angry .

Ti ba mu'e (if I catch you, by the time I am done with you and that your blokos,.... Even if you see a student visa to study in OZ you will reject it grin)

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
ifyalways: The other side of the coin!
Some Nigerians living in Naija are quite so very comfy with their lives here that they don't give a fvck about diasporans. Truth is that,if and when "some" of this obodo oyibo people come back, they CANNOT afford to pay for the good things they are used to because YES,their power no reach.obodo oyibo or not. 3 bed flat in choice area,security,diesel,fun for family,education, food stuff you guys get at peanuts in ala bekke,we pay dearly for here sooooo,when some people come back with their few pennies and bloated head,they see themselves relegated to the background in dirty hoods.
Personally, I think its only the poor in Naija that envy or even get time for ndi obodo oyibo. Enough activity dey lekki/chevron/banana island/ikoyi/VI for home based peeps that know what's up.
People wey hold pepper for Naija no dey go siddon for any embassy much less get flogged,they have PA's that get their travel itinerary sorted.
Long story short: wherever one finds him/her self,shoe get size and all fingers won't ever be equal.

Thank goodness you said people wey hold pepper, what about those who own nothing and cannot afford a PA? should they be treated like dogs in their own country? Should respect be given only to those who hold pepper? If so then that country Nigeria, should be sold out to the lowest bidder and the money shared amongst its citizen. I don't have to live in Beverly Hills a.k.a rich man area to catch fun, I could live in my own ajegunle here and still have the best time of my life dancing to psquare's personally music.

I don't own a PA here because I can get what I want myself anyway anytime anywhere, I don't pay people to get me a visa cos even before I owned a passport,I applied for visas to countries myself at the comfort of my own home. If I have to pay people to do things like this for me in my own country to avoid hassles, then its a shame

22 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
armyofone: This is so grin grin.

Yeah we are coming in droves to take over their jobs and fix that country cheesy

about time we teach them how to run things, do stuff, orders, taking turns, class, how to behave like human beings and many more. About time we change NIN mentality grin modernization is not only about owing cell phones grin

Don't mind them angry yeye dey smell. Like @ify said, people pay other people money to do or get things for them, for what? When I can use that money to change a life in my fathers village?

Infact hauwa prepare yourself, we are flying down to nigeria to occupy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: @coogar
I can see you need me to send @ile to deal with you eh kwa? angry look who is talking, how many times have I begged you to choose the cheapest schools for me in the UK so I can relocate since OZ is not treating me like the queen I am? You are here talking nonsense upon ingredients angry .

me wey never see the inside of an aeroplane before?

Ti ba mu'e (if I catch you, by the time I am done with you and that your blokos .... Even if you see a student visa to study in OZ you will reject it grin)

[img]http://.net/i/633.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ifyalways(f): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jenny,that is the Nigerian factor at work,sadly and I don't have the solution. For now,its either you have a name(know people that matter) or have the cash or you join the queue of "suffering and smiling". On that context, its perfectly "understandable" to be envious of others who happen to have a better life.

Btw,I learnt na I lotara to sample(flavor) your low waist jeans. Lol ajo anu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
ifyalways: Jenny,that is the Nigerian factor at work,sadly and I don't have the solution. For now,its either you have a name(know people that matter) or have the cash or you join the queue of "suffering and smiling". On that context, its perfectly "understandable" to be envious of others who happen to have a better life.

Btw,I learnt na I lotara to sample(flavor) your low waist jeans. Lol ajo anu cheesy

Lol, low waist jeans choro I timu na nsogbu. grin .True many Nigerians in Nigeria are freaking rich. No denying that, if you are poor in Nigeria it's difficult for you to survive and scale through things, the problem some of us have is, why do you have to be rich in that country to get access to some basic amenities that the westernized world has made available or anyone who stepped foot in their land?

Here I don't have an agent or a PA, I google flights, get the prices cool from different airlines and compare them, whichever is cheaper I go for......but in Nigeria, I must own an agent who would help me with things like that. So what if I cannot afford an agent?

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by lifestyle1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Cultured(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
@OP

You are a slowpoke by terming our beloved country " shait hole " ... For your information , our best in all professions are based in Nigeria, it's only faint hearty ignoramuses like you and your ilks that do make it look as if it's a big deal living as second class citizen in abroad . Suffice to say 99% of Nigerians living in this so called abroad lives from hand to mouth , so I don't see why you should feel like a demi-god , because you reside abroad temporarily/permanently. If every body should runaway from this country , then who will fix it well ?

Hey! Before you attack me , note that I have traversed the breath and length of this world and I hold permanent residence in 3 different advance countries ,USA inclusive and even as I write this piece am not in Nigeria , but that's not reason enough for me to term my beloved country " shait hole " like you did , because I know that Nigeria still remain the best country in this world .

38 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Jetland(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
A♍ hungry ooooooo
Nairalanders, does dis one consan me?

Eeeh eeeeh...my mum hasn't come back home
GudnitE
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by rozayx5(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
jealous of plate washers or Club Guards undecided undecided

abeg make una stay there, make we hear word, scaredy cats grin

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Oguta Lake: Two Angry Rivers Flow Without Ever Coming Together / Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening / UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.