Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage (36367 Views)

Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) / Emmanuel Macron, Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson Caught On Tape Gossiping Trump / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Moniya4Real(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
There are two types of marriages in the western world- the one that has crashed and the one that is waiting to crash…. And na dem sing love song past o
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by cassyrooy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
it is a generator cause
Explain please!
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Botragelad: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
ivolt:

The bold isn't true!
Some of us have actually left our villages and seen that humans are not different!
Divorce can be acrimonious or amicable regardless of the part of the world it happens.
It depends on the reason for the divorce and the character of the couple involved

Some people become homeless, lose access to children and even get maimed after divorce.

In fact, it has been proven that men experience increased levels of depression, anxiety, and suicidal thinking
after divorce.

Respect and love my ass!
Well, of course you're Nigerian, so I expected your thinking pattern to be this way. You don't seem to have a clue about other cultures or perspectives, do you? You're just stuck in your own bubble.

And when I use the word people still, it means not all people. That's a kind of vocabulary called a generalisation, mate. It means I'm talking about a common or typical situation, not an absolute or universal one. Maybe you should learn some basic English skills before you reply, yeah? And try to understand a point before you jump to conclusions, alright?

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by enemyofprogress: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
cassyrooy:
Explain please!
it is a cause placed on their generator, as in, their entire family, from one generator to another
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Moniya4Real(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Story! My ex-wife wanted us to be friends but as an Afryman- Laye! Friends my foot when I no Dey shag you again and someone else is shaving. Don’t care about you anymore be that

Botragelad:

I have no idea on how Nigerian couples act towards each other when they separate/ divorce. That's a bit of a sticky wicket. I don't know much, so I can't really comment on that.

But in other parts of the world that I'm familiar with, people still respect and love each other even after a divorce. A divorce/separation doesn't mean total hatred for each other, does it? Sometimes things just don't work out, and that's okay. People can still be civil and friendly with their exes, can't they?

Of course, people can love and respect each other and still separate or get a divorce. There are various reasons for getting one, aren't there? Maybe they have different goals or values, or maybe they've grown apart over time. Whatever the case, it doesn't mean they have to be enemies or strangers. They can still care for each other and wish each other well, right?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by cassyrooy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
it is a cause placed on their generator, as in, their entire family, from one generator to another
"Generational Curse" you mean?

I don't know about his grandfather though.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by enemyofprogress: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
cassyrooy:
"Generational Curse" you mean?

I don't know about his grandfather though.
yes, generator cause
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by patrickcollins: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
Good. Tinubu and Remi una de see una mate, what are you waiting for grin
If say na Africa u think fisrtlady go wan leave no matter the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Nonexisting1: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
The fine gentleman is finally free from the shackles of the snake gender people.

3 Likes

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Joconceptbest4(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Peter obi dey give u sleepless night...my advice, always dey on kolos e go help calm u. Olo.do
sarkinbauchi:
Andrew Livers salt marriages.
From one party to another.
They're probably Peter Obi's disciples grin

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Longinyamapucci(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

18 years of marriage and three kids you called Andrew liver salt,? Are you normal at all, how many years has Apc and tivfnubu now on power, sense is far from your kind.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by ivolt: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Botragelad:

Well, of course you're Nigerian, so I expected your thinking pattern to be this way. You don't seem to have a clue about other cultures or perspectives, do you? You're just stuck in your own bubble.

And when I use the word people still, it means not all people. That's a kind of vocabulary called a generalisation, mate. It means I'm talking about a common or typical situation, not an absolute or universal one. Maybe you should learn some basic English skills before you reply, yeah? And try to understand a point before you jump to conclusions, alright?

Okay, Mr. non-Nigerian.
I am sorry, I didn't ask, I assumed you are talking about the 50% divorce people.
What culture are you talking about?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by MrsTwrite(f): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Their choice.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by blackdover: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Life goes ON.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by BiggyBB(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
From this my distant viewing one them have discovered his or her truth. I just hope she is the one who did and not him...
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Miravik900(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
I will never get married

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Bar1941(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
My Prime Minister why now?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Mummyfour(f): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
cassyrooy:
Explain please!
grin grin of course you know he means that it is "a generational curse", grin table shaker
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by cassyrooy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mummyfour:
grin grin of course you know he means that it is "a generational curse", grin table shaker
Radical changes are happening everywhere and everyday.

Writing "Generational Curse" as "Generator Cause" sparked my curiosity to know if its a new Psychosocial concept and I was eager to learn only to find out he wrote it incorrectly.

😂😂

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Mummyfour(f): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
cassyrooy:
Radical changes are happening everywhere and everyday.

Writing "Generational Curse" as "Generator Cause" sparked my curiosity to know if its a new Psychosocial concept and I was eager to learn only to find out he wrote it incorrectly.

😂😂
no be only radical changes, na "radio changing" grin trouble maker
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by okoroemeka(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nebes:
One of them must have cheated and the other can't take it.
that is oyibo people problem,in Africa cheating is not a taboo to sacrifice an 18 yr old marriage,African women stand and fight for their marriages to work against all odds,they don't throw in the towel and walk away if their man accidentally fvcks another woman

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Originalsly: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nebes:

One of them must have cheated and the other can't take it.

One of them must have changed gender and the other can't take it.

Canada is big on ehmmmm ..... gender flexibility.

2 Likes

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by allanphash7(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Very very bad boy you are
enemyofprogress:
me are he
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by cassyrooy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mummyfour:
no be only radical changes, na "radio changing" grin trouble maker
You follow abi?

Honestly, one can run mad from some of the absurdities we see each day!

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by obyno82: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Don't you think you are old to be behaving like a child?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Goldbw122(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Why na.. what is the reason.. for the break up is so annoying..
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by saysoo: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
References1:
Justin, 51 and Sophie, 48 have been married since May 2005.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvctRHlrcL9/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvctRb3uszw/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

This was posted in English and French by the Trudeaus on their respective Instagram pages.

They both share 3 children.
in naija, can you imagin not answering first lady, maka what kwanu?she go die dia.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Contekbbc: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
advanceDNA:
Another scam dissolved......

But why wait for 18 years....

How can u tolerate somebody for 18 years yet u cant tolerate them for the remaining years?

Oyinbo!!!...its like divorce is something they must do after marriage...even if the marriage is sweet....they will shaa be like... "babe u know i love u right? lets try divorce, all our friends are doing it"
grin grin grin >: grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by DrAda(f): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
What a beautiful couple. I sincerely hope that they sort out their differences
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Poske95(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
advanceDNA:
Another scam dissolved......

But why wait for 18 years....

How can u tolerate somebody for 18 years yet u cant tolerate them for the remaining years?

Oyinbo!!!...its like divorce is something they must do after marriage...even if the marriage is sweet....they will shaa be like... "babe u know i love u right? lets try divorce, all our friends are doing it"

E be like drinking coconut water after you break am......almost compulsory these days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV / Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.