Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage (36387 Views)

Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) / Emmanuel Macron, Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson Caught On Tape Gossiping Trump / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by omojeesu(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
18 = 666
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Lexusgs430: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
for where? Their own na do or die o

1st lady, MUST always remain........πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Crafteck1: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Botragelad:

I have no idea on how Nigerian couples act towards each other when they separate/ divorce. That's a bit of a sticky wicket. I don't know much, so I can't really comment on that.

But in other parts of the world that I'm familiar with, people still respect and love each other even after a divorce. A divorce/separation doesn't mean total hatred for each other, does it? Sometimes things just don't work out, and that's okay. People can still be civil and friendly with their exes, can't they?

Of course, people can love and respect each other and still separate or get a divorce. There are various reasons for getting one, aren't there? Maybe they have different goals or values, or maybe they've grown apart over time. Whatever the case, it doesn't mean they have to be enemies or strangers. They can still care for each other and wish each other well, right?

Yinmu
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by austinfan4love(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Person separate from prime minister,,,,,,what do women want slf
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Ferdinandu(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
One thing is sure about both of them . They are two people who likes different kinds of live. The wife is likely someone someone who doesn't like the glitz and glamour of political life, if not, she would have found a way to tag along no matter what, women who loves the Glamour hardly gives up on that no matter what. She must be a private person probably forced to tag along all the while because of the husband career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by gloryman91: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Abi one wants to be gay while other be lesbian.

Awon family lgtb.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by EvangelistChuks(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
One of the fallout of a life without Christ;Dissatisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Albertone(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
luminouz:
If women can divorce Bill Gates and Canadian Prime Minister, these small NL boiz think their wealth can keep a woman....I laugh in AGBADO.

The Redpill is the only thing that can save your ass as a man, especially in the western hemisphere.

Learn or Perish, mudafuckers!!!

Nigerian girls are different bro. Unlike oyinbo women that are independent, Nigerian women survive on their men's money.

If Bill Gates' ex wife were to be Nigerian, she will never leave him.
If a rich man allows his Monkey pet to inherit all his wealth upon his demise, Nigerian women will seduce that Monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by AfonjaPriest: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Keepsmiling1:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct numb.
8 0 7 3 5 3 9 2 6 8 , Opay
.Z Nana

Stop deceiving people with your plea for help.
Go to your church or mosque to beg. Stop being shameless; follow a dignified path of honest enterprise.

2 Likes

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by frog12: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2023
maybe he was cheating grin grin grin

the man has surprises grin grin grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Anijay1212(m): 1:54am On Aug 03, 2023
Botragelad:

I have no idea on how Nigerian couples act towards each other when they separate/ divorce. That's a bit of a sticky wicket. I don't know much, so I can't really comment on that.

But in other parts of the world that I'm familiar with, people still respect and love each other even after a divorce. A divorce/separation doesn't mean total hatred for each other, does it? Sometimes things just don't work out, and that's okay. People can still be civil and friendly with their exes, can't they?

Of course, people can love and respect each other and still separate or get a divorce. There are various reasons for getting one, aren't there? Maybe they have different goals or values, or maybe they've grown apart over time. Whatever the case, it doesn't mean they have to be enemies or strangers. They can still care for each other and wish each other well, right?
Very civil and matured response.
Better pikin.
But where are you from?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by LtChisom: 2:46am On Aug 03, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
Andrew Livers salt marriages.
From one party to another.
They're probably Peter Obi's disciples grin
Is prophet mohammad and Allah not dirty menstruating and ovulating pigs?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:47am On Aug 03, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

18 years marriage?

Dey play.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by meobizy(f): 3:51am On Aug 03, 2023
Oyibo life na one of personal happiness. If your partner doesn't meet your standards anymore, move.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by FireUpNow(m): 5:27am On Aug 03, 2023
datola:
Do they still read that line..."till death do us apart.." at weddings especially in these woke countries.

The lines,,,,
Till death do us apart
For better for worst
In sickness and in health
Richer or poorer
The V goons will flee very fast
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by adebayo987: 5:40am On Aug 03, 2023
References1:
Justin, 51 and Sophie, 48 have been married since May 2005.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvctRHlrcL9/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvctRb3uszw/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

This was posted in English and French by the Trudeaus on their respective Instagram pages.

They both share 3 children.
Him don finally join the Illuminati and him no wan use the wife for sacrifice. If na 9ja men, them no care, na straight ahead sacrifice.

The World is changing!
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Iamzik: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
Good. Tinubu and Remi una de see una mate, what are you waiting for grin

Nigerian woman no fit divorce president lailai
Won't happen
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Xpress24(m): 6:31am On Aug 03, 2023
Keepsmiling1:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct numb.
8 0 7 3 5 3 9 2 6 8 , Opay
.Z Nana
so u just open account today to beg?who tell u about NAIRALAND?
Una go make person no knw who actually need help.

4 Likes

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Xpress24(m): 6:36am On Aug 03, 2023
enemyofprogress:
it is a cause placed on their generator, as in, their entire family, from one generator to another
grin tiger generator

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by chukwugeorge: 6:47am On Aug 03, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
must you show your illiteracy everywhere?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by CoolAmbience(m): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2023
Reinamaria:
Why do they always lie?
If the bolded were true, would they have divorced?

And they were such a beautiful couple.
I feel sorry for their children though.

It is not everything that makes sense to us that is true.

Families can be close and respectful even in the face of a divorce.

As for children, they will always be fine. Sometimes, what is needed is that space for the good of everyone, especially the children. Divorce isn't as bad as people make it out. It could be an opportunity for rediscovery for everyone.

One reality that adults fight against is that people fall out of love from their partners, and that there are differences which are irreconcilable, including those that seem very small.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Tzar(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2023
I guess she just got tired of his pandering to the weird LGBTQ++ autocratic demands.
Every woman deep down, no matter how independent still wants a proper masculine and stoic man. All these attempts to effeminate the male gender is causing chaos. The PM seemed effeminated to me.

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Calitoscassius(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2023
BESTScientist1:

Continue fooling around with English. Smuch I have nothing to say....those things they're still claiming to have towards each other is enough for a rethink.
Not quite... divorce is not war. It is divorce. Just because people are divorced doesn't mean they should kill each other. Some divorces involves young children, how will those children be raised if both parents hate each other after divorce? Grow up man! These are educated people not ignorant Africans.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Calitoscassius(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2023
Tzar:
I guess she just got tired of his pandering to the weird LGBTQ++ autocratic demands.
Every woman deep down, no matter how independent still wants a proper masculine and stoic man. All these attempts to effeminate the male gender is causing chaos. The PM seemed effeminated to me.
Your opinion, every opinion is wellcomed how ever wack they may sound. grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by EconFinance: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

What does this have to do with Peter Obi now?

Make una get sense for once naw
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by ahnie: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2023
gaby:
Easy peasy...

No drama
No social media inlaws..
I de tell you.
Very matured separation!
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Quebec91(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2023
cheesy
franchasofficia:
Good. Tinubu and Remi una de see una mate, what are you waiting for grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Ifyz0001: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Wetin women dey even find sef?

Abeg fear those ppl
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by ivolt: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2023
Wrong.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Noaim: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2023
References1:
Justin, 51 and Sophie, 48 have been married since May 2005.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvctRHlrcL9/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvctRb3uszw/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

This was posted in English and French by the Trudeaus on their respective Instagram pages.

They both share 3 children.

It’s much better and peaceful to divorce and remain friends whether best friends/jumpoffs than to just tolerate each other in a supposed marriage.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Poisonousman: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

At your age.. you are still behaving like a kindergarten... Shame no dey catch you... Puuuuuuuaaaahhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV / Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.