Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,505 members, 7,865,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon (600 Views)

2023: Avoid Bitter Politics, Divisive Sentiments, Buhari Tells Youths / Segun Sowunmi Reacts To Alleged Leaked Tape Of Atiku Can't Win Except Rigging / Segun Sowunmi Leaked Tape: 'Atiku Can't Win Except Rigging' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by helinues: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2023
Just been wondering why some people are hell bent wishing all sort of evil for their own country just because their preferred candidate loss the election.

What sort of mentality be that? If his Excellency Tinubu succeed, won't they also benefits from the success.

Opposition is not madness and at the same time, opposition is entirely different from enemies of the nation

7 Likes

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Taylor90: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Talk to me directly helinues

Nobody hates Nigeria but we hate it because we warned you people about Buhari and you all went deaf

Warned you again about Tinubu

Begged y’all to vote wisely but una go vote trubaslim

And you expect me to be happy with the nonsense that’s going on

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by helinues: 6:47am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:

Nobody hates Nigeria but we hate it because we warned you people about Buhari and you all went deaf

Wow, you warned us about the listed people but you couldn't warn una self about the danger of Ipob and UGM

https://www.nairaland.com/7226905/while-ugm-vacation

Make una stop this delusional thinking of having solution to others problems while you are just clueless in solving yours

6 Likes

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by TooNoisy(f): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2023
helinues:
Just been wondering why some people are hell bent wishing all sort of evil for their own country just because their preferred candidate loss the election.

What sort of mentality be that? If his Excellency Tinubu succeed, won't they also benefits from the success.

Opposition is not madness and at the same time, opposition is entirely different from enemies of the nation

It is not just in politics. It is in everything else. They abuse anything Yoruba or Hausa.. from sports, music, entertainment, business etc. If it is not Igbo then it is not good for them. They do same outside Nigeria and Nigerians now find it difficult to go to places like Dubai, Ghana and South Africa.

It is not just politics ... its just their way.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Taylor90: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2023
helinues:

Wow, you warned us about the listed people but you couldn't warn una self about the danger of Ipob and UGM

https://www.nairaland.com/7226905/while-ugm-vacation

Make una stop this delusional thinking of having solution to others problems while you are just clueless in solving yours

Whats this one saying

There’s no unknown gun men in PH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by helinues: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:

Whats this one saying

But UGM are in the region of your preferred candidate in the last election.

Except if you are saying you care more about other regions in Nigeria than the region being affected by UGM

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Taylor90: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2023
helinues:

But UGM are in the region of your preferred candidate in the last election.

Except if you are saying you care more about other regions in Nigeria than the region being affected by UGM

Helinues there’s insecurity in Nigeria at large even in Buharis hometown and even in SW your region

So I don’t see no reason why the emergence of unknown gun men will make me not to vote obi

Moreover SE was very peaceful region till marginalization got to its brim and Kanu was held fighting for freedom while Shekau Fulanis and bandits are treated with kids glove

Anyways there’s nothing I’ll explain to you that will make sense because it won’t change anything

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by boxypane(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:

So voting Obi or Atiku was the wise choice to you? And anyone that did otherwise was not wise?

1 Like

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Taylor90: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2023
boxypane:

So voting Obi or Atiku was the wise choice to you? And anyone that did otherwise was not wise?

And was voting Tinubu a wise decision?

Answer me no insults

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by helinues: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:

Helinues there’s insecurity in Nigeria at large even in Buharis hometown and even in SW your region

So I don’t see no reason why the emergence of unknown gun men will make me not to vote obi

Moreover SE was very peaceful region till marginalization got to its brim and Kanu was held fighting for freedom while Shekau Fulanis and bandits are treated with kids glove

Anyways there’s nothing I’ll explain to you that will make sense because it won’t change anything

Even the ones you explained above still don't make any sense, why wasting your time to drop more nonsense.

You warned Nigerians about Tinubu and Buhari but you forgot to warn SE about the pending danger of UGM which I wrote about even though I am not from the region.

Mr Nigeria Carer

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by HeeBraHim2(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2023
That's their way of life and it Continues to hunt them down everywhere. Nobody want them arround the world again.

Make them carry their 5 miserable states and go their way. I'm tired of sharing country with their low life people.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by helinues: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2023
boxypane:

Those people can't be taken seriously. They are now comedians

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Taylor90: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2023
helinues:

Even the ones you explained above still don't make any sense, why wasting your time to drop more nonsense.

You warned Nigerians about Tinubu and Buhari but you forgot to warn SE about the pending danger of UGM which I wrote about even though I am not from the region.

Mr Nigeria Carer

So what’s exactly your point in essence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by helinues: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:

So what’s exactly your point in essence

That you wish the opposite of caring for SE regarding UGM

1 Like

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by boxypane(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:

Answer me no insults
Bro I asked for analysis first. How well will Obi has done? Because Naija no be Anambra nor is she cash n carry.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Tochi3(m): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2023
grin

Another example of bitter politics that stole the mandate of Nigerians

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by ipobarecriminals: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2023
grin Allow them to continue with their BITTERNESS. They did it for 8 years in the past govt. They'll do it again for another 8 years in Tinubu administration. Allow OBI to dey press their mumu

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Godwin4444: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:

so voting your candidate is d definition of voting wisely?

U have a very archaic mentality

1 Like

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Godwin4444: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:

Whats this one saying

do they sit at home in PH?
Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Godwin4444: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:

Answer me no insults
yes to others

U see 6 and others see 9, so learn to respect peoples views

If we all vote d same candidate then what’s d need for election in d first place?

Live n let live

Chose who u want n let others go for who they want

Is that too hard to understand?
Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by drlateef: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:

Can Obi do anything differently? Are you completely tribally blind? How long has Tinubu spent so far? Just two months, and you have started wailing?
Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Taylor90: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
yes to others

U see 6 and others see 9, so learn to respect peoples views

If we all vote d same candidate then what’s d need for election in d first place?

Live n let live

Chose who u want n let others go for who they want

Is that too hard to understand?

This one don mad

No ever quote me again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Godwin4444: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:

This one don mad

No ever quote me again
we are mad because we didn’t support your candidate right?
Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Taylor90: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
we are mad because we didn’t support your candidate right?

And your incapacitated candidate you voted where has it landed us to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Godwin4444: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:

And your incapacitated candidate you voted where has it landed us to
so u are saying we are mad cos we didn’t vote obi?

So anyone that doesn’t vote obi is a mad man?
Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Taylor90: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
so u are saying we are mad cos we didn’t vote obi?

So anyone that doesn’t vote obi is a mad man?

Werey dey dodge question

I said what ha your Tinubu achieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Tochi3(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Another example of bitter politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Tochi3(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2023
One.more example grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by kettykin: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2023
Nigeria cannot manage it's diversity, there is nothing like bitter politics here
Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Tochi3(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2023
Just another one

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Couldntfigurean: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Yoruba Muslims
Before their early morning ablution,they post about Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Politics Can't Win Ordinary Spoon by Christistruth03: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2023
helinues:

People need to ask themselves why they couldn’t build any City or Town of note before the British arrived

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Thread That Did The Magic For Reno... / We Are Going To Need More Trains / Abia Labour Party Members Accuse Each Other Of Selling FG Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.