Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? (4123 Views)

Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? / Can I Combine Missed Ramadaan Fasts With 6 Days Of Shawwaal With One Intention? / Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Lukgaf(m): 5:33am On Aug 04, 2023
Question:
If I want to travel by plane and the time of take-off is before `Asr begins, and the take-off of the second flight is immediately after the first plane lands, is it permissible to combine `Asr with Zuhr and shorten them in my home city? What is the ruling if I do that? What is the correct thing to do?

Praise be to Allah.

It is permissible for the person who is not travelling to combine two prayers if it will be too difficult for him to perform the second prayer on time. Permission to join prayers is broader than permission to shorten them, because shortening them is allowed only to travelers , but both travelers and non-travellers are permitted to join prayers when it will be difficult to perform the second prayer, whether on time or in congregation.

Based on this, it is permissible for you to bring `Asr forward and pray it with Zuhr in your home city, if you think it most likely that you will not be able to pray it on time because of travelling.

If the airport is outside your city, you can pray in the airport and shorten your prayers. If you live near the airport, then you can join the prayers but you cannot shorten them .

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymهn (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

Question:

If a person is in Qasهm and goes out to the airport, can he shorten his prayers in the airport?

Answer:

“Yes, he may shorten his prayers, because he has left the built-up area of his town, and all the villages that are around the airport are separate from the town. But if a person lives near the airport, he should not shorten his prayer, because he has not yet left the built-up area of his town.” (Al-Sharh al-Mumti’, 4/514)

Ibn ‘Abbas said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) prayed Zuhr and `Asr together in Madinah, at a time when there was no fear and he was not travelling. Abu’l-Zubayr said: I asked Sa’id [i.e., ibn Jubayr], Why did he do that? He said, I asked Ibn 'Abbas the same question, and he said, He did not want anyone among his ummah to suffer hardship. (Narrated by Muslim, 705)

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

“The specific reason for shortening the prayers is travelling, and it is not permissible to shorten prayers when not travelling. With regard to joining prayers , the reason for it is if there is a need or an excuse. So if a person needs to do so, he may join prayers whilst travelling , whether he is travelling a long distance or a short one, and he may join prayers because of rain etc., or because of sickness etc., or for any other reason, because the point is to spare the Muslims any difficulty or hardship.” (Majmu’ al-Fatawa, 22/293; published by King Fahd Complex)

And Allah knows best.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/20017/can-you-combine-prayers-before-travelling

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Avast(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2023
ماشاء الله

2 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by RighChanneI: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2023
It is a thing you can pray inside the plane, just lay your mat on the floor of the plane and pray

2 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Zidane199(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Masha Allah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Expanse2020(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
RighChanneI:
It is a thing you can pray inside the plane, just lay your mat on the floor of the plane and pray
You must be kidding
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by jiodsam: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Yes, it is permissible to combine `Asr with Zuhr and shorten them in your home city if you are traveling. The ruling allows for this convenience in order to ease the burden of prayer while on a journey. It is recommended to perform the combined and shortened prayer as soon as the time for Zuhr begins. However, if you are able to pray each prayer separately within their respective times, it is better to do so. PapaSurvey
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by motayoayinde: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
الحمدلله علي نعمة الاسلام
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Aadeniyi092: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jazakumullah khayran

2 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Emu4life(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Expanse2020:
You must be kidding
He is a 'Son of god' worshipper. Ignore him please.
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Housing(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jazakhum Llahu Khayran.

Jumah Mubarak to everyone
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by barbstee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jazakumullahu khayr
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by RighChanneI: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
How am I kidding you? You muslims can pray at anywhere, even on the express road

Expanse2020:

You must be kidding
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by RighChanneI: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Emu4life:

He is a 'Son of god' worshipper. Ignore him please.

I am a Son of God, I am not a slave like you people
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Emu4life(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
RighChanneI:

I am a Son of God, I am not a slave like you people
Lol, and also worship another 'Son of god'. Jokerscheesy
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by RighChanneI: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2023
Emu4life:

Lol, and also worship another 'Son of god'. Jokerscheesy

I worship Jesus Christ who redeemed me from slavery to freedom, did you have problem with that?

Am I the cause of your problem in which you're been called a SLAVE?

If you want to come to the midst of the CHILDREN the door is open or remain in slavery bondage of Muhammad and Allah
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Expanse2020(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
RighChanneI:
How am I kidding you? You muslims can pray at anywhere, even on the express road

Oh you lost road..May Allah guide you and bring you to the light.
Ameen
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by RighChanneI: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Expanse2020:

Oh you lost road..May Allah guide you and bring you to the light.
Ameen

Allah that can't guide muhammad should guide me cheesy you must be dreaming dude

Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Expanse2020(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
RighChanneI:

Allah that can't guide muhammad should guide me cheesy you must be dreaming dude
Berean Literal Bible
For I did not speak from Myself, but the Father Himself, having sent Me, gave Me a commandment, what I should say and what I should speak. John 12vs 49 what bible says

“I am not the first of the Messengers; and I do not know what shall be done with me or with you. I follow only what is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.” Quran 46 vs 9 what Quran says

Now tell. What is different between the two.. rather than propaganda you are claiming..
May Allah heal you and brought you to the light
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Emu4life(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
RighChanneI:

I worship Jesus Christ who redeemed me from slavery to freedom, did you have problem with that?

Am I the cause of your problem in which you're been called a SLAVE?

If you want to come to the midst of the CHILDREN the door is open or remain in slavery bondage of Muhammad and Allah

Nothing new. You abandoned the Creator and Worshipped his Creature.

Romans 1: 22-32
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the imperishable God into an image made like to a perishable MAN , and to birds, and
fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness
through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their
own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and
worshipped and served the creature more than the
Creator
, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause, God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men
with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in
themselves that recompence of their error which was
meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their
knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to
do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication,
wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy,
murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without
natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which
commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the
same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Little wonders all the above crimes especially homosexuality (LGBTQGKHF Nonsense) are constantly justified mostly in the so called Christian dominated Countries. This should have been a lesson/warning/sign to you, if you will ever attain guidance.
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by RighChanneI: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Emu4life:

Nothing new. You abandoned the Creator and Worshipped his Creature.

Romans 1: 22-32
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the imperishable God into an image made like to a perishable MAN , and to birds, and
fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness
through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their
own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and
worshipped and served the creature more than the
Creator
, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause, God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men
with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in
themselves that recompence of their error which was
meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their
knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to
do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication,
wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy,
murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without
natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which
commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the
same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Little wonders all the above crimes especially homosexuality (LGBTQGKHF Nonsense) are constantly justified mostly in the so called Christian dominated Countries. This should have been a lesson/warning/sign to you, if you will ever attain guidance.

Your Quran which you believe in said Jesus Christ is a creator, read Sura 38:71-75 and 3:49. So we worship Jesus Christ because he is a creator

Can you name the Christian dominated countries that legalised homosexuality in-line with Islamic Countries that legalized Child marriage. You will proved to me if homosexuality is part of Biblical laws and I'm gonna show you the disgraceful and worst part of Islam where an old man can marry a toddler.
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by RighChanneI: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Expanse2020:

Berean Literal Bible
For I did not speak from Myself, but the Father Himself, having sent Me, gave Me a commandment, what I should say and what I should speak. John 12vs 49 what bible says

“I am not the first of the Messengers; and I do not know what shall be done with me or with you. I follow only what is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.” Quran 46 vs 9 what Quran says

Now tell. What is different between the two.. rather than propaganda you are claiming..
May Allah heal you and brought you to the light

If you are adequately equipped or well learned, you should be able to figure out the different between the two verses

Someone was given a commandments of what to say while the other didn't know his end, he was not sure of where he would end his life after death, he cannot assure his followers of their ends too. Does the two verses looks alike?

One was been guided with the given commandments while the other was abandoned without a clue of his end, don't you see the different?
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Emu4life(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
RighChanneI:

Your Quran which you believe in said Jesus Christ is a creator, read Sura 38:71-75 and 3:49. So we worship Jesus Christ because he is a creator

Can you name the Christian dominated countries that legalised homosexuality in-line with Islamic Countries that legalized Child marriage. You will proved to me if homosexuality is part of Biblical laws and I'm gonna show you the disgraceful and worst part of Islam where an old man can marry a toddler.
Quran said Jesus is Creator?? AhahahahahHaha gringringringringrin
You've taken Alcohol to Church againcheesy
Besides, your Pope is Pro Gay.... Wahala no come too much like thisgringrin
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by RighChanneI: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Emu4life:

Quran said Jesus is Creator?? AhahahahahHaha gringringringringrin
You've taken Alcohol to Church againcheesy
Besides, your Pope is Pro Gay.... Wahala no come too much like thisgringrin

You are even laughing at your stupidity, so your Quran never said Jesus created a bird and breath into it?

Why is Islam doing you guys like this? Islam has turn you to an object of ridicule
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by RighChanneI: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Emu4life:

your Pope is Pro Gay.... Wahala no come too much like thisgringrin

Is POPE the head of all Christians in the world? You only need to borrow sense and make use of it

I asked you a question and I expect you to answer the question
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Emu4life(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
RighChanneI:

You are even laughing at your stupidity, so your Quran never said Jesus created a bird and breath into it?

Why is Islam doing you guys like this? Islam has turn you to an object of ridicule
" bi iznillah" meaning By Allah's Permission.
Abraham also gave life to Four birds in the Quran, does that make him God too gringrin
But today is not Sunday na... Abi you also guzzle Alcohol on Saturdays now??

This is what the Quran said about Jesus
An-Nasai Vs 171-172

O People of the Scripture (Christians/Jews), do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the
truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was
but a messenger of Allah and His word which He
directed to Mary and a soul [created at a
command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His
messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is
better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God.
Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs
whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on
the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of
affairs.
Never would the Messiah disdain to be a servant
of Allah , nor would the angels near [to Him].
And whoever disdains His worship and is
arrogant - He will gather them to Himself all
together.

Al-Maidah Vs 116-118
And imagine when thereafter Allah will
say: 'Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to people:
"Take me and my mother for gods beside
Allah?" and he will answer: "Glory to You! It
was not for me to say what I had no right to.
Had I said so, You would surely have known it.
You know all what is within my mind whereas I
do not know what is within Yours. You, indeed
You, know fully all that is beyond the reach of
human perception.
I said to them nothing except what You
commanded me, that is: 'Serve Allah, my Lord
and your Lord.' I watched over them as long as I
remained among them; and when You did recall
me, then You Yourself became the Watcher over
them. Indeed, You are Witness over everything.
If You chastise them, they are Your
servants; and if You forgive them, You are the
All-Mighty, the All-Wise."

Y'all have turned Jesus to an object of Worship when he said " Worship the lord OUR Lord". I urge you to stop worshipping a creature and start worshipping the Creator, my Lord and your Lord, lest you be roasted in the blazing fire.
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by RighChanneI: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Emu4life:

" bi iznillah" meaning By Allah's Permission.
Abraham also gave life to Four birds in the Quran, does that make him God too gringrin
But today is not Sunday na... Abi you also guzzle Alcohol on Saturdays now??

Does Abraham created the bird as it was written in your Quran that Jesus created a bird and breath in it?

You only need to be learned! Jesus did two things as your quran said, CREATION and BREATH IN LIFE. With this, is Jesus not a creator?

Emu4life:

This is what the Quran said about Jesus
An-Nasai Vs 171-172

O People of the Scripture (Christians/Jews), do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the
truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was
but a messenger of Allah and His word which He
directed to Mary and a soul [created at a
command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His
messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is
better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God.
Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs
whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on
the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of
affairs.
Never would the Messiah disdain to be a servant
of Allah , nor would the angels near [to Him].
And whoever disdains His worship and is
arrogant - He will gather them to Himself all
together.

Al-Maidah Vs 116-118
And imagine when thereafter Allah will
say: 'Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to people:
"Take me and my mother for gods beside
Allah?" and he will answer: "Glory to You! It
was not for me to say what I had no right to.
Had I said so, You would surely have known it.
You know all what is within my mind whereas I
do not know what is within Yours. You, indeed
You, know fully all that is beyond the reach of
human perception.
I said to them nothing except what You
commanded me, that is: 'Serve Allah, my Lord
and your Lord.' I watched over them as long as I
remained among them; and when You did recall
me, then You Yourself became the Watcher over
them. Indeed, You are Witness over everything.
If You chastise them, they are Your
servants; and if You forgive them, You are the
All-Mighty, the All-Wise."

Y'all have turned Jesus to an object of Worship when he said " Worship the lord OUR Lord". I urge you to stop worshipping a creature and start worshipping the Creator, my Lord and your Lord, lest you be roasted in the blazing fire.

I was expecting you to proved to me that Jesus is not a creator but rather trying to shift the goal post. Don't you think you need spiritual healing with all these your tactics or you have consumed all your medicines as prescribed by muhammad in his hadith?

If worshiping Jesus Christ is your headache, muhammad would have a lived a reasonable life worth of emulating while alive
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Emu4life(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
RighChanneI:

Does Abraham created the bird as it was written in your Quran that Jesus created a bird and breath in it?

You only need to be learned! Jesus did two things as your quran said, CREATION and BREATH IN LIFE. With this, is Jesus not a creator?

I was expecting you to proved to me that Jesus is not a creator but rather trying to shift the goal post. Don't you think you need spiritual healing with all these your tactics or you have consumed all your medicines as prescribed by muhammad in his hadith?

If worshiping Jesus Christ is your headache, muhammad would have a lived a reasonable life worth of emulating while alive

Al-Imran 3 Vs 45-51
And when the angels said: 'O Mary! Allah
gives you the glad tidings of a command from
Him: his name shall be Messiah, Jesus, the son
of Mary. He shall be highly honoured in this
world and in the Next, and shall be one of those
near stationed to Allah.
And he shall speak to men in the cradle
and also later when he grows to maturity and
shall indeed be among the righteous.'
She said: 'O my Lord! How shall I have a
son when no man has ever touched me?' The
angel answered: Thus shall it be. Allah
creates whatever He wills. When He decides
something, He merely says: "Be" and it is.
And He will teach him the Book, the
Wisdom, the Torah, the Gospel,
and he will be a Messenger to the Children of Israel.' (And when he came to them he said): 'I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I will make for you from clay the
likeness of a bird and then I will breathe into it
and by the will of Allah it will become a bird. I
will also heal the blind and the leper, and by the
will of Allah bring the dead to life. I will also
inform you of what things you eat and what you
treasure up in your houses. Surely this is a sign
for you if you are true believ-ers.
And I have come to confirm the truth of
whatever there still remains of the Torah, and
to make lawful to you some of the things which
had been forbidden to you. have come to you
with a sign from your Lord; so have fear of Allah
and obey me.
Surely, Allah is my Lord and your Lord; so
serve Him alone. This is the straight way.

The Surah 38 Vs 71-75 you are also qouting is talking about Allah's creation of Adam and how satan disobeyed Allah's directions. It has nothing to do with Jesus (Are you sure you aren't typing from the Beer palour?? How can someone make a foolery of himself this much).

(38:71) When your Lord said to the angels: “Verily I
am creating a human being from clay.
(38:72)
After I have created him and breathed into him of My spirit, fall you down, prostrating yourselves to him.”
(38:73) Then the angels, all of them, prostrated themselves before Adam
(38:74) except Iblis. He waxed proud and became one of the
unbelievers.
(38:75) The Lord said: “O Iblis, what prevented you from prostrating yourself before him whom I created of My Two Hands. Are you waxing proud, or fancy yourself to be too exalted?”.
(38:76)
He replied: “I am nobler than he. You created me
from fire and created him from clay.”
(38:77) He said: “Get out of here;65 surely you are accursed,
(38:78) and My curse shall remain upon you till the Day of Resurrection.”
(38:79) Satan said: “My Lord, then grant me respite till the Day that they are raised up.”
(38:80) He said: “You are of those who have
been granted respite
(38:81) till the Day whose Hour I know.”
(38:82) (Iblis) said: “By Your glory, I shall mislead them all
(38:83) except those of Your servants, the chosen ones from amongst them.”
(38:84) He (i.e. Allah) said: “This is the Truth and
I only speak the Truth
(38:85) I will certainly fill the Gehenna with you and with all those among them who follow you.”
(38:86) (O Prophet), tell them: “I do not ask you for any recompense for the performance of this task; nor am I given to affectation.
(38:87) This is nothing but an Admonition for all people the world over.
(38:88) You will know the truth of the matter after a while.”

Conclusion

In Maidah vs 116-118, you didn't see Jesus repeatedly saying "bi iznillah" which means by Allah's Will/Permission
Same thing he said in the Book of John vs 30 (I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and
my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will,
but the will of the Father which hath sent me.)

I actually thought you are 'a little bit brilliant '. Apparently, you are dumber than I think. Go through my mentions of you, regurgitate them and save yourself from the imminent painful chastisement you are heading to. I will not longer dignify you with a response. You seem to me like an empty troll
Shalom
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by ANTlSLAAM: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Emu4life:

Slave, what are your people worshiping in the pictures below? Are you different from idol worshippers that worship a stone? Why not advice your fellow slaves to stop worshiping, cycling, kissing a black stone?

See na hell fire be your final abode including muhammad with the nonsense he introduced you slaves into

Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by RighChanneI: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Emu4life:

Al-Imran 3 Vs 45-51
And when the angels said: 'O Mary! Allah
gives you the glad tidings of a command from
Him: his name shall be Messiah, Jesus, the son
of Mary. He shall be highly honoured in this
world and in the Next, and shall be one of those
near stationed to Allah.
And he shall speak to men in the cradle
and also later when he grows to maturity and
shall indeed be among the righteous.'
She said: 'O my Lord! How shall I have a
son when no man has ever touched me?' The
angel answered: Thus shall it be. Allah
creates whatever He wills. When He decides
something, He merely says: "Be" and it is.
And He will teach him the Book, the
Wisdom, the Torah, the Gospel,
and he will be a Messenger to the Children of Israel.' (And when he came to them he said): 'I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I will make for you from clay the
likeness of a bird and then I will breathe into it
and by the will of Allah it will become a bird. I
will also heal the blind and the leper, and by the
will of Allah bring the dead to life. I will also
inform you of what things you eat and what you
treasure up in your houses. Surely this is a sign
for you if you are true believ-ers.
And I have come to confirm the truth of
whatever there still remains of the Torah, and
to make lawful to you some of the things which
had been forbidden to you. have come to you
with a sign from your Lord; so have fear of Allah
and obey me.
Surely, Allah is my Lord and your Lord; so
serve Him alone. This is the straight way.

The Surah 38 Vs 71-75 you are also qouting is talking about Allah's creation of Adam and how satan disobeyed Allah's directions. It has nothing to do with Jesus (Are you sure you aren't typing from the Beer palour?? How can someone make a foolery of himself this much).

(38:71) When your Lord said to the angels: “Verily I
am creating a human being from clay.
(38:72)
After I have created him and breathed into him of My spirit, fall you down, prostrating yourselves to him.”
(38:73) Then the angels, all of them, prostrated themselves before Adam
(38:74) except Iblis. He waxed proud and became one of the
unbelievers.
(38:75) The Lord said: “O Iblis, what prevented you from prostrating yourself before him whom I created of My Two Hands. Are you waxing proud, or fancy yourself to be too exalted?”.
(38:76)
He replied: “I am nobler than he. You created me
from fire and created him from clay.”
(38:77) He said: “Get out of here;65 surely you are accursed,
(38:78) and My curse shall remain upon you till the Day of Resurrection.”
(38:79) Satan said: “My Lord, then grant me respite till the Day that they are raised up.”
(38:80) He said: “You are of those who have
been granted respite
(38:81) till the Day whose Hour I know.”
(38:82) (Iblis) said: “By Your glory, I shall mislead them all
(38:83) except those of Your servants, the chosen ones from amongst them.”
(38:84) He (i.e. Allah) said: “This is the Truth and
I only speak the Truth
(38:85) I will certainly fill the Gehenna with you and with all those among them who follow you.”
(38:86) (O Prophet), tell them: “I do not ask you for any recompense for the performance of this task; nor am I given to affectation.
(38:87) This is nothing but an Admonition for all people the world over.
(38:88) You will know the truth of the matter after a while.”

Conclusion

In Maidah vs 116-118, you didn't see Jesus repeatedly saying "bi iznillah" which means by Allah's Will/Permission
Same thing he said in the Book of John vs 30 (I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and
my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will,
but the will of the Father which hath sent me.)

Jesus created a bird and breath in it as your Quran said, did Abraham created a bird and breath in it as Jesus did?

You only need to borrow sense and make effective use of it

Emu4life:

I actually thought you are 'a little bit brilliant '. Apparently, you are dumber than I think. Go through my mentions of you, regurgitate them and save yourself from the imminent painful chastisement you are heading to. I will not longer dignify you with a response. You seem to me like an empty troll
Shalom.

If you are well endowed with knowledge and wisdom, two things Jesus did in your quran that makes him a creator and I am expecting you to use your senses in proving me wrong.

Jesus in quran created a bird and breath in it, is allah the said Jesus that created this bird or is allah that breathed in this said bird or allah came in form of Jesus to did this?

All you need is to apply senses and open wide your brain but it is quite unfortunate that you wish to remain stupid, dumb and ignorant

Peace!
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Expanse2020(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2023
I can see that you a person with low IQ that can't interpret ordinary English
RighChanneI:

If you are adequately equipped or well learned, you should be able to figure out the different between the two verses

Someone was given a commandments of what to say while the other didn't know his end, he was not sure of where he would end his life after death, he cannot assure his followers of their ends too. Does the two verses looks alike?

One was been guided with the given commandments while the other was abandoned without a clue of his end, don't you see the different?
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by RighChanneI: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2023
Expanse2020:
I can see that you a person with low IQ that can't interpret ordinary English

You shoot yourself in the foot with those verses you copied and pasted but nevertheless, I will help you further by bolded the key words from those verses maybe you will regain your senses back

Expanse2020:

Berean Literal Bible

Jesus was given a commandment on want to say while muhammad do not know what shall be done with him after death because he was CLUELESS

Jesus Christ that was given a commandment knew what the end will be and that is why he assure his followers of eternal life after death once you obey the commandments of the most high but muhammad on the other hand, was clueless, except you revealed things to him, he doesn't know what to do or how his end will be. So therefore, he came out boldly telling you his followers that he doesn't know where you will end your aftermath because nobody revealed anything to him on how your end will be which means that he can't assure you of eternal life after death

I think you see the different or should I still expatiate more further for your understanding?
Re: Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? by Expanse2020(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
RighChanneI:

You shoot yourself in the foot with those verses you copied and pasted but nevertheless, I will help you further by bolded the key words from those verses maybe you will regain your senses back
As some of you believe that Jesus died for all of your sins so that you cannot sins no more right.

As a father(King )can you kill your only son(prince ) to save those people you are ruling on because they sins and you don't want them to sins no more thus you kill your only son to stop then....thus it makes sense to you...

Jesus was given a commandment on want to say while muhammad do not know what shall be done with him after death because he was CLUELESS

Jesus Christ that was given a commandment knew what the end will be and that is why he assure his followers of eternal life after death once you obey the commandments of the most high but muhammad on the other hand, was clueless, except you revealed things to him, he doesn't know what to do or how his end will be. So therefore, he came out boldly telling you his followers that he doesn't know where you will end your aftermath because nobody revealed anything to him on how your end will be which means that he can't assure you of eternal life after death

I think you see the different or should I still expatiate more further for your understanding?

(1) (2) (Reply)

*~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ / Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters / 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.