Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State (5905 Views)

Rotimi Amechi Visit Gov. Olusegun Mimiko In Akure Over FG Project Issue - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Alxmyr(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
angry

Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Ufeolorun(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2011
Mimiko is about to be swallowed by the same system he served and help nurtured. Hes got very limited choices,if he rejoins pdp it will compound his troubles,obviously surrounded and ACN wont accept him.

You could still win but labour will definitely lose the house of assembly to Acn.Ordinary people had loads of expectations and you have not met them and to make things worse you thumbed your nose at the old boys,for electoral success you at least need to pander to one of these groups.
The banner sums up acn approach but you still got time to pander to Ondo state people and they will help you fight the boys.

Ufe-Olodumore,a political analyst writes from Nairaland. grin grin grin
call me governor call me,777 is the number.
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2011
I really want ACN to win in Ondo State But I wont mind Mimiko as long as he stays in Labour. Any attempt to join PDP, Then he needs to be sacked.

SW rejects PDP
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by ektbear: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2011
interesting
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Ufeolorun(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2011
He has been playing the same kind of politics,he will have to fight against resources coming from Ikeja,Abeokuta,Ibadan,Osogbo,Ado-ekiti in fact everywhere cos  Jimoh Ibrahim (eholomo/owolomo) might be leading the pdp team. Become populist now or lose re-election.
The same await acn after 4 years if they do mimiko to the people. grin
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Relax101(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2011
What has ACN offered the people they claim to govern except sophisticated propaganda.
Let Mimiko remain in LP and let LP win. Insha Allah!!!!
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by arsenefc: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2011
A   C   N   : Power To Ti Nubu
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Ufeolorun(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2011
Its all about the people but NO to pdp. cool
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Ufeolorun(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2011
Relax101:

What has ACN offered the people they claim to govern except sophisticated propaganda.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by ektbear: 1:55am On Oct 12, 2011
Relax101:

Are you a member of Igbo Haram? grin grin grin

lol
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Akanbiedu(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2011
Mimiko is not bad but there is no room for neutrality. He is either with ACN or against ACN.
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Demdem(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2011
Whatever, as long as PDP isnt in the equation. am ok.
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2011
Ondo people and their greed, This guy has been working seriously, He is infact the best Governor the state has ever had, But am 100% sure that he would use his next tenure to embezzle like craze, It's the norm for governors and politicians, Except for Akala who began stealing immediately he got dere, Bloody baboon angry
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by tolagbemi: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2011
@ijongzk Ondo people and their greed, This guy has been working seriously, He is infact the best Governor the state has ever had, But am 100% sure that he would use his next tenure to embezzle like craze, It's the norm for governors and politicians, Except for Akala who began stealing immediately he got dere, Bloody baboon Angry
Mimiko has already shot his own leg. Na civil servants and teachers with ACN carry people of Ondo to support him in his case against PDP and Agagu. The picture of his swearing is still fresh in the mind, Oshiomale and Tinubu trecked to the stadium. All, the above groups are now his greatest enemy.
Ondo state people don't vote for governor to repeat the class for him to come back to steal.
[size=8pt]Mimiko no way[/size]
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Gifurat: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2011
Mimiko is a gunner, Ondo people only vote you for a single term, we rotates the governorship among the three senatorial units for a single term, and by calculation, it is the turn of the north senatorial district, so he will loose out, afterall what has he be doing with billions of naira allocated to Ondo state since he assume power He was busy cornering the local govt. funds by appointig his puppets as local government caretakers.
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Horlazuncanmi(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2011
Mimiko is a traitor cos he betrayed Adefarati who appointed him as commissioner of Health, He betrayed Agagu who appointed him as Secretary to state government all in desperate mode to become the governor.He betrayed the Godfather (TINUBU) who assisted him to win through the court, THAT GUY IS A FAILURE and Opportunist,
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by thiscounts(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2011
FREEDOM OF SPEECH I BELIEVE,So any one could open his mouth and vomit nonsense, we've got our eyes and brains to adjudge him right.PARTY is just a platform to reach out to your people or to your pocket.Mimiko is in Labour Party reaching out to the hopless, showing to us what the real democracy is supposed to be.Move around anywhere in Ondo State and your conscience would prick you, that party aside,he is performing excellently beyond expectation.Even Baba Iyabo was attuned to the reality on ground,he blurted out, "Iwo omo yi,nibo loti n ri owo se awon nnkan wonyi?"

May the heaven above judge him right.WE'VE GOT TO CELEBRATE AN ACHIEVER, no matter the party,ethnic or political ideological difference.
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by kokoA(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2011
Why am I excited about this Ok I know. It is because PDP is not in the picture here. grin I support anybody wey win abeg. undecided
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by chopsyray(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by daphil: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
Look at them, awon alainitelorun. Vote him out now. And you people will suffer for it. Sebi you want to vote the person that will be giving monthly allocation to asiwaju tinubu. Una suffering just start now. sad
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by dayokanu(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
thiscounts:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH I BELIEVE,So any one could open his mouth and vomit nonsense, we've got our eyes and brains to adjudge him right.PARTY is just a platform to reach out to your people or to your pocket.Mimiko is in Labour Party reaching out to the hopless, showing to us what the real democracy is supposed to be.Move around anywhere in Ondo State and your conscience would prick you, that party aside,he is performing excellently beyond expectation.Even Baba Iyabo was attuned to the reality on ground,he blurted out, "Iwo omo yi,nibo loti n ri owo se awon nnkan wonyi?"

May the heaven above judge him right.WE'VE GOT TO CELEBRATE AN ACHIEVER, no matter the party,ethnic or political ideological difference.

And OBJ suddenly became the standard/judge of good governance?
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Rhino5dm: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2011
Ha Ha Ha!
You guys should stay off speculation and stick to realities. No one, i repeat no one can EVER unseat mimiko in Ondo State. No ACN or PDP can make any threat to LP.

You guys should log off, take a trip to Ondo to see wonders.

IROKO JOOOOOOR!! Gba si be!!!!,
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by seanet02: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2011
He will be unseated Rhino walahi
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Rhino5dm: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
when last have you vsited Ondo? Forget about the rants in the state capital by paid agents.
Move to the villages and see wonders.
Mimko is a hero! I swear, some people worshipp that guy. You may not like him as person, but his achievements will draw you to him. Log out and ask real questions, as you and i know that the chunk of voters always go to the grass root.

seanet02:

He will be unseated Rhino walahi
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Rhino5dm: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2011
My community is witnessing transformation for the first time since 1930's. Tell me why they shouldn't vote for him?

Thanks to the rural electrification of mimiko, we can now enjoy 18 hrs of light in my house. If by any mistake you mention ANY other political party in my place, then you have yourself to blame.

Forget about ACN and dont even think about PDP. This convictions transcend above the boundaries of party politics,regional affliations, and stretch beyond mere propaganda of hench dogs.

Iroko jooor! Gba si be!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Ufeolorun(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2011
His chance of reelection is very high but it might end up being  a lame duck second term for him cos the likelihood of  an acn controlled house of assembly is also considerably high.
cool
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Xfactoria: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
Where were all the ACN folks when LP swept all the House of Reps and Senatorial seats in Ondo State in April? All the people that matters in Ondo's politics are in Mimiko's camp!

For those that know Politics, that is a pointer. The grassroot votes would be delivered by the LGs which he controls. Since the beginning of this year, hungry ACN Chieftains have been defecting to the LP when they were dying of starvation and patronage.

Make una sit down there they use paid Tinubu's propaganda!!!!!
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Rhino5dm: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2011
The election is only Gubernatorial. The senates,reps and state house of assembly are all LP cool.

[size=18pt]You wish![/size]

Ufeolorun:

His chance of reelection is very high but it might end up being a lame duck second term for him cos the likelihood of an acn controlled house of assembly is also considerably high.
cool
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by metrixauto: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2011
anything can hapen in politics,people says he turned table against the second term bid for Adefarati and Agagu and now is his turn to get a pay back
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by ektbear: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
Anything but PDP is fine by me.

Though I wish Mimiko would join ACN
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by dayokanu(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
I suspect if Mimiko should win, He might decamp to PDP.

TO garner more support from the central against the ACN opposition.

He dare not go to PDP pre election cos the word PDP is poisonous to SWesterners
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by ektbear: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2011
^-- That is my concern as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE And SS Will Be The Decider / Late CEO Of Tonimas Oil And Gas Casket Reportedly Cost N34 Million / Pic Of Tinubu Wearing Isi Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.