Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,364 members, 7,857,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri (1967 Views)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by beerfraud(f): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
I am very impressed that a prominent Obidient, like Doyin Okupe, can come out openly against the mainstream opinion of his movement and call for unity behind Nigeria's President for the purpose of defending any threats to Nigeria and the defence of democracy in Niger Republic.

Perhaps Peter Obi will himself be patriotic rather than partisan and publicly condemn those in his movement who are abusing their freedom of speech by openly calling for a military coup in Nigeria and trying to undermine our government by supporting the action of the putschists.

It is hoped that these Obidients can understand that if they were in Burkina Faso and Mail, where the military have toppled democratically elected governments, they would not have had the opportunity to mouth off against their government as they are currently doing. In Mali, social media influencers have been imprisoned for criticising the junta. But in Nigeria, these compatriots are benefitting from the democracy that they are threatening.

Support for Nigeria is mandatory for all Nigerian citizens. Support for Bola Tinubu is optional. I support Waziri Atiku Abubakar, and I am proud to be a patriotic Nigerian.

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1687496916978860033

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
I'm beginning to fault Asiwaju for refusing to arrest Obi that's long overdue for arrest . I don't know if he's waiting for him to ignite war before getting him arrested.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ecos(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Is this man mad or something?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by ronalmagic10(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Peter Obi cannot do that cos he's also part of IPOB.

Simon Ekpa revealed some time ago that he's an IPOB member and Pandora never debunked it. Pandora even said on National TV that IPOB members are all around him so he's in agreement with them

Few days ago, Nnamdi cownu special counsel revealed threats he was getting from some cownu supporters who ferociously campaigned and voted for Pandora. See screenshot below

LP=IPOB=ESN=UGM=AUTOPILOTS

They're all enemies of Nigeria and God in his infinite wisdom and mercy will continue to disappoint them.

President Tinubu should gladly grant them their Biafra consisting of the 5 non-productive Sadeastern states

Gosh!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ecos(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
I'm beginning to fault Asiwaju for refusing to arrest Obi that's long overdue for arrest . I don't know if he's waiting for him to ignite war before getting him arrested.
Shatap

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by loosecanon50(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reno has lost his sanity. Soon he'll call Wagner mercenary forces ipob members.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by loosecanon50(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:

Is it that you have some health challenges or you're not in touch with reality?

...because your case is something else.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ecos:

Shatap
He should be arrested and charge to court

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by TemplarLandry: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
smiley
Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
loosecanon50:

grin
I'm very serious, he will ignite war if he's allowed to continue walking freely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Tochi3(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
This hopeless homeless useless fool is extremely pained about his irrelevance in the fraudulent 2023 elections. The pains he suffered from not cashing out from his master Atiku is just too much for the foool to bear.

The Obidients took the silver spoon from his dirty mouth & since then his hatred for a refined Gentleman like PO multiplied a thousand fold.. grin grin

The Obidients will continue to be a scorn on your broke a'ss ..to the extent that you will stupidly make Your life, survival forever remain in the hands of the Obidients grin grin

Hungry useless nonentity

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by urbobo20(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
I think omokri will not make his money from blogging if he did not mention the name obi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by chinonsoogugua2: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Without obi this foool will not have a topic huh.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by ChatterHouse: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Yes Peter Obi needs to be arrested for Ebola Mistake
Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by michlins(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
wisdom is very far from you sha.

Arrest Obi and see his fanatics go wild. You people just get access to the internet and start talking rubbish

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Akpangbo: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Is it only Obi that contested for presidency in Nigeria? Omokiri has gone hair wire. No appointment for him.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by MadamExcellency: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
I'm beginning to fault Asiwaju for refusing to arrest Obi that's long overdue for arrest. I don't know if he's waiting for him to ignite war before getting him arrested.

Stop propagating hate and division in the name of being tough for nothing other than a bragging right that doesn't translate to income or utility.

Running around Nairaland like a headless chicken all over every thread with all these useless, unintelligent bigoted comments gives you out as a cheap, insecure and attention-seeking fellow. Obidients don't know you and nobody cares about your tantrums.

Abeg rest.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by obiekunie01: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:

Why dont you go and do the arrest make we check something.

Abi no be man you be??

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Afamed: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Obi , the Pandora fraud has not condemned the rampage Ipob terrorist killing innocent people in his region , how do you now expect same Obi to condemn his terrorist Ipob followers of staging coup in Nigeria

The hypocrite Pandora fraud will be the last person to do that

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by MadamExcellency: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
obiekunie01:

Why don't you go and do the arrest make we check something?

Abi no be man you be??

Imagine a butterfly feeling like a bird.

Matthew.

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by FatherOfJesus: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Peter Obi is not the president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
It's the other way round,Obi and Nigerians will arest Tinubu when he loses in court

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by SmartPolician: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:

Since Ebola refused to arrest him, why not arrest him yourself?

Yeye dey smell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by BossGerald: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:

If dem born EBOLA TINUBU well let him try it...you think Obi na Jonathan you tried nonsense with??

Try am and see

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by BOYS2MEN: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin wasted semen
IconicR:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reno Omokri is so obsessed with Peter Obi

Peter Obi lives rent free in his medulla oblongata

TemplarLandry, kindly dedicated this song "Obsessed" by Calvin Harris ft. Charlie Puth, Shenseea. Great jam

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by BOYS2MEN: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin wasted ceemenquote author=IconicR post=124880834]I'm beginning to fault Asiwaju for refusing to arrest Obi that's long overdue for arrest . I don't know if he's waiting for him to ignite war before getting him arrested.[/quote]
Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ola9ja23: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
They are frustrated headless mobs 😀😂🤣

Everything about them na kill and destruction and they inherited this from their forefathers

Ojuikwu wasted many soles during his era

Let's see how many souls Obituary would waste

😂😀😄 Killyand destruction no dey tire them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2023

TemplarLandry, kindly dedicated this song "Obsessed" by Calvin Harris ft. Charlie Puth, Shenseea. Great jam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Betanaija42moro: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
This Reno looks jobless to me. Every morning and night, Obidient this and that.

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ola9ja23: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

If you call Reno comments on Obi as obsession then what's the attachment by Obi..ngos with Tinubu should be called? 😄😀

Ndi sit at home.

How is Alaigbo today? You dey enjoy ur sit at home 😀😄😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Isobug: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Go and arrest him naa. Because he stole your papa money. Con man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PEPT: Ohanaeze Urges Biafrans To Brace For Surprise Verdict / South Leaders Threaten to Boycott 2007 Polls / Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili: Good For Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.