Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua (10238 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by tbjfansuk: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2011
Bisola Johnson a red light district girl who came to the Synagogue Church of All Nations frustrated and rejected was accepted to become a disciple of TB Joshua; after she had told the Church the reason why she had come and had undergone deliverance. During her stay in the Church Bisola Johnson was giving the chance to run the voice over in the church studio. When foreigners started joining the disciples they were able do much better than Bisola so she was asked to head another department; she picked offence and left the church for months only to come back to apologise. TB Joshua being merciful gave her another chance only for her to do the worst, ganged up with Agomoh Paul and some Pastors who sponsored the “Deception of the age” video to sell for $40 each. We have posted her confection below. 

Check out the Source

SOURCE: http://watchprophettbjoshua./2011/10/11/bisola-johnson-red-light-district-girl-exposed-tb-joshua/
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by harakiri(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2011
So it's now a competition of "best publicity smears 2011". Religion! Kai!
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by enomakos(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2011
na wa
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2011
Accepted to become a disciple of TB Joshua ke? Am i seeing alright?

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2011
@OP
False accusers will always rise against ministers. Mature christians don't give attentions to such. Except those who have itching ears for gossip and rumours.

Matthew 5:11-12
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2011
^
i'm yet to see someone accuse TB falsely for Christ's sake. Connect 'falsely for Christ's sake'.
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2011
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by focused345: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
@post :

Do you expect anything good to come from a P-R-O-S-T-I-T-U-T-E ( a tootoo seller) ?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God have mercy !!!
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2019
Image123:
^
i'm yet to see someone accuse TB falsely for Christ's sake. Connect 'falsely for Christ's sake'.
He has been accused already

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Bisola Johnson is raising some facts that need to be investigated. For those accusing her of mental disorder, please do yourself a favour by carrying out investigation.

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

He has been accused already

Connect "falsely accused for Christ's sake"
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Maestro21: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Image123:

A lot of people claim to be mediums and healers. Guru Marahajis and co. Do you see Pastors preach about them on stage and prophesy their end? No.

But they do so willy nilly for prophet Joshua. Why? Because he heals people in a way they cannot and attributes the healing power to Jesus.

So yes, Prophet Joshua is being attacked falsely for his belief in Jesus. If these same allegations were made about the other names I mentioned above. Only very few people will care.

The hoopla now is because of the man involved.
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Maestro21: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
asuustrike1:
Bisola Johnson is raising some facts that need to be investigated. For those accusing her of mental disorder, please do yourself a favour by carrying out investigation.

No. Or else anyone can come up with any nonsense and there will keep being spurious allegations every day. Bisola said she can defend her claims in court right? Fine. She should go to court with the evidence and then the Prophet can be charged etc. The usual way. Any other thing is clout-chasing.
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Maestro21:

No. Or else anyone can come up with any nonsense and there will keep being spurious allegations every day. Bisola said she can defend get claims in court right? Fine. She should go to court with the evidence and then the Prophet can be charged etc. The usual way. Any other thing is clout-chasing.
Did you say this during bisola and fatoyinbo case?
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Image123:

I doubt that. Many Nigerians are hypocrite ( am not referring to you). They were quick to condemn fatoyinbo
but became dumb to T.B Joshua's case. That lady has enough fact even though some are exaggerated
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Maestro21: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

Did you say this during bisola and fatoyinbo case?

I never chimed in during the Bisola rubbish because her stories were inconsistent. I know from the body language and response of both parties there was sex involved. But nobody can say anything about rape.
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

I doubt that. Many Nigerians are hypocrite ( am not referring to you). They were quick to condemn fatoyinbo
but became dumb to T.B Joshua's case. That lady has enough fact even though some are exaggerated

Being "accused" or "falsely accused" is not the same as being "falsely accused for Christ's sake".

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Maestro21:

A lot of people claim to be mediums and healers. Guru Marahajis and co. Do you see Pastors preach about them on stage and prophesy their end? No.

But they do so willy nilly for prophet Joshua. Why? Because he heals people in a way they cannot and attributes the healing power to Jesus.

So yes, Prophet Joshua is being attacked falsely for his belief in Jesus. If these same allegations were made about the other names I mentioned above. Only very few people will care.

The hoopla now is because of the man involved.

I do not listen to or hear any pastor preach about TB or maharaji, if your pastor does, go and meet him not me. If someone has a disagreement with TB, it is not Jesus fault or for His sake.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Maestro21: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Image123:

I do not listen to or hear any pastor preach about TB or maharaji, if your pastor does, go and meet him not me. If someone has a disagreement with TB, it is not Jesus fault or for His sake.

I did not come to "meet you". You asked a question that I sought to answer.

And just like I said, it is for Christ's sake simply because these false attacks are because of the Christ he claims he is representing. Otherwise, the person who made the claim should go to court and the rest of the Christians who keep rehashing the story should shut up.
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Maestro21:

I did not come to "meet you". You asked a question that I sought to answer.

And just like I said, it is for Christ's sake simply because these false attacks are because of the Christ he claims he is representing. Otherwise, the person who made the claim should go to court and the rest of the Christians who keep rehashing the story should shut up.

So TB is accused of rape because of Jesus? TB is accused of exploitation because of Jesus? You clearly don't know what Christ's sake means. So Paul that was taken to "court", it is not for Jesus? You are confused.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Maestro21: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Image123:

So TB is accused of rape because of Jesus? TB is accused of exploitation because of Jesus? You clearly don't know what Christ's sake means. So Paul that was taken to "court", it is not for Jesus? You are confused.

I know you know a lot. But you don't know enough.

There are 3 levels of persecution for Christ's sake.

1. There is by the world. This encompasses other religions, family, old friends and everybody not in the body of Christ. They hate you because you love Jesus.

2. There is by fellow Christians. Those who believe in Jesus but are in many doctrines different. They persecute other Christians and come up with false charges to disparage anyone who does not believe in Jesus the way they do.

3. There is by within your own camp. People who may have worked with you..and because of a rebellious spirit will leave and come up with more trumped-up allegations to bring down another for the same Christ. Paul called them dogs.

Now armed with this, go back and study the life of Paul and demarcate each of the categories of people who persecuted him for christ's sake. You can also find out what type of ministers get attacked by the last one.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 12:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Maestro21:

I know you know a lot. But you don't know enough.

There are 3 levels of persecution for Christ's sake.

1. There is by the world. This encompasses other religions, family, old friends and everybody not in the body of Christ. They hate you because you love Jesus.

2. There is by fellow Christians. Those who believe in Jesus but are in many doctrines different. They persecute other Christians and come up with false charges to disparage anyone who does not believe in Jesus the way they do.

3. There is by within your own camp. People who may have worked with you..and because of a rebellious spirit will leave and come up with more trumped-up allegations to bring down another for the same Christ. Paul called them dogs.

Now armed with this, go back and study the life of Paul and demarcate each of the categories of people who persecuted him for christ's sake. You can also find out what type of ministers get attacked by the last one.

Oh, you are patronising me fa.

Gal_6:12  As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
Php_1:29  For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

The above verses are where the term "suffering for Christ" form from in a sense. It means SUFFERING because of the cross of Christ, or because of Jesus. Your friend TB is not suffering, that's one. Any inferred or perceived suffering is not due to or because of the cross, or because of Jesus. It is simply due to a fallout between him and a former aggrieved staff. Most likely management issues or issues relating to money. It is not because of his stand for Jesus or anything he has done because of Jesus or the cross. If he is being accused of rape, how is that Jesus's fault? How is that because of Jesus? All the accusations against him are not suffering and they are not because of Jesus. Or you think anyone accused is because of Jesus? You cannot understand this simple and straight line because you are blinded because of your pastor.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Maestro21: 4:46am On Aug 05, 2019
Image123:

Oh, you are patronising me fa.

Gal_6:12  As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
Php_1:29  For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

The above verses are where the term "suffering for Christ" form from in a sense. It means SUFFERING because of the cross of Christ, or because of Jesus. Your friend TB is not suffering, that's one. Any inferred or perceived suffering is not due to or because of the cross, or because of Jesus. It is simply due to a fallout between him and a former aggrieved staff. Most likely management issues or issues relating to money. It is not because of his stand for Jesus or anything he has done because of Jesus or the cross. If he is being accused of rape, how is that Jesus's fault? How is that because of Jesus? All the accusations against him are not suffering and they are not because of Jesus. Or you think anyone accused is because of Jesus? You cannot understand this simple and straight line because you are blinded because of your pastor.

Like I said earlier, you know some things, but not enough things.

Jesus had already said those who will live godly in him will suffer the same sufferings he suffered. What did Jesus suffer?

Matthew 5:11
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

And like I said before, this particular man says he heals in Jesus' name. So what was part of Bisola's false story? That the healings are staged and that when it is not fake it is magical powers. Jesus said ALL kinds of evil. What other evil? She has lied that he raped her. Why is this big news? To further discredit him as someone who follows Jesus so that people who would have gone to him, gotten their problems solved and believed in Jesus, would not go there anymore.

Now who are the people carrying her false story the most? People who claim to be christians and some are unsuspecting because she is playing the last card I told you about: "from within his camp" card. Satan has no new strategies.

If your own pastor does not get persecuted at this level. It is because he is not walking at this level that Prophet Joshua is, for Satan to need to bring his last card to attack him.

So I fully understand the level you are speaking from. Mine is just higher.
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 12:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Maestro21:

Like I said earlier, you know some things, but not enough things.

Jesus had already said those who will live godly in him will suffer the same sufferings he suffered. What did Jesus suffer?

"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

And like I said before, this particular man says he heals in Jesus' name. So what was part of Bisola's false story? That the healings are staged and that when it is not fake it is magical powers. Jesus said ALL kinds of evil. What other evil? She has lied that he raped her. Why is this big news? To further discredit him as someone who follows Jesus so that people who would have gone to him, gotten their problems solved and believed in Jesus, would not go there anymore.

Now who are the people carrying her false story the most? People who claim to be christians and some are unsuspecting because she is playing the last card I told you about: "from within his camp" card. Satan has no new strategies.

If your own pastor does not get persecuted at this level. It is because he is not walking at this level that Prophet Joshua is, for Satan to need to bring his last card to attack him.

So I fully understand the level you are speaking from. Mine is just higher.

Yhenyhenyhen i don't know enough because i do not believe that TB your pastor's pastor is a pastor. Higher indeed, i guess this is part of dreaming dreams.

TB is not being accused BECAUSE of Jesus. He is simply being accused as a result of a fallout between him and his former staff. Nothing to do with Jesus. More of money and management issues.
It is not Jesus that said TB should stage miracles and use questionable means and powers. If he does things that are not scriptural, his staff and followers have a biblical right to question them. That is not persecution, that is not evil.
Also, accusation of rape is not because of Jesus. He is not accused of rape for Christ's sake. People are accused every day. Politicians accuse, malign and smear each other, both falsely and truly. It is not Jesus' fault or Christ's sake. That TB is accused of rape by someone who lived with him is not Jesus' fault or sake. There is no last card in careless and ungodly activities. God will never ever let anyone i love walk at TB's peddler level. We are far ABOVE such. Unfortunately, you will not understand what i just said, your head is literally stuck deep inside your god's deception. Ask Jo for help, maybe he can assist you to understand small.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Maestro21: 1:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Image123:

Yhenyhenyhen i don't know enough because i do not believe that TB your pastor's pastor is a pastor. Higher indeed, i guess this is part of dreaming dreams.

TB is not being accused BECAUSE of Jesus. He is simply being accused as a result of a fallout between him and his former staff. Nothing to do with Jesus. More of money and management issues.
It is not Jesus that said TB should stage miracles and use questionable means and powers. If he does things that are not scriptural, his staff and followers have a biblical right to question them. That is not persecution, that is not evil.
Also, accusation of rape is not because of Jesus. He is not accused of rape for Christ's sake. People are accused every day. Politicians accuse, malign and smear each other, both falsely and truly. It is not Jesus' fault or Christ's sake. That TB is accused of rape by someone who lived with him is not Jesus' fault or sake. There is no last card in careless and ungodly activities. God will never ever let anyone i love walk at TB's peddler level. We are far ABOVE such. Unfortunately, you will not understand what i just said, your head is literally stuck deep inside your god's deception. Ask Jo for help, maybe he can assist you to understand small.

Pastor's Pastor? I thought gossip Christians said he was hired to endorse him?

You still have not figured out the art of using paragraphs. So forgive me if your ignorance of scripture is not off-putting.

How will anyone suffer false accusation because of Jesus? Don't disgrace the little understanding I still believe you have so humour me. I won't wait. You won't know it. It will be one of the many things you don't know.

Your Bible says some people who sound like your progenitors also said Jesus was a fraud. Anybody who does not forbid trousers and heals the sick must be fake. This is the deep teaching you want to bring to God's kingdom. It worked when people did not have TVs. Now they do. Sorry.

As for your politician's fib and what not. Please tell us about the false reports Paul suffered too. The one he was accused of stealing people's monies. Tell me you have not heard Politicians being accused of such. So why is Paul's own because of Jesus? Was it Jesus the people in Paul's day were accusing of stealing or was it Paul himself?

The people you love don't need to submit to Prophet Joshua or any other MOG that walks in a level of power that is not seen in your midst or circle. There is MIT and Laspotech for a reason. The Laspotech people should submit under Laspotech and be happy, whilst us the MIT folks are doing same.

Don't worry about deception. The church is being purged and ignorance is leaving. I even heard some holiness preachers have changed some false doctrines and have promised to change more soon. We know the routine: we teach, we pray, then God knocks out the false doctrines and hypocrisy as we are all coming to a unity of our faith in Jesus Christ.

The same things people swore were right and holy. When their master switched. They switched too and forgot they once looked down on people who did not share the same fears and false doctrines with them. Is our God not a good God?
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
It is quite unfortunate that your wishy washy, cross-less, rideonpastor brand of christainity has left you bereft of the reality of suffering for Christ's sake or for His name. Little wonder, you grasp with all the cling in you at little mediatalk as being persecuted/suffering because of Jesus.

Maestro21:

Pastor's Pastor? I thought gossip Christians said he was hired to endorse him?

You still have not figured out the art of using paragraphs. So forgive me if your ignorance of scripture is not off-putting.

Mat_23:24  Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

You are in the same breathe saying that you submit to TB as an MIT whatever, but you are not happy that i reminded you that he is your pastor's pastor. You are indeed confused. Maybe i should have put it more accurately, i think it is your pastor's senior pastor he was referred to if i recollect the episode.
You're more concerned at my use of paragraphs, straining at a gnat, while you happily swallow the camel of your pastor's senior pastor, who was unable to string together couple of english sentences coherently(the last i heard him). Jesus in that passage describes such people as HYPOCRITES.

How will anyone suffer false accusation because of Jesus? Don't disgrace the little understanding I still believe you have so humour me. I won't wait. You won't know it. It will be one of the many things you don't know.

Bible teaching is not humour. You can ask Jo to teach you more. He has good understanding when he is given the privilege of not trying to imitate your pastor.

Your Bible says some people who sound like your progenitors also said Jesus was a fraud. Anybody who does not forbid trousers and heals the sick must be fake. This is the deep teaching you want to bring to God's kingdom. It worked when people did not have TVs. Now they do. Sorry.

Isn't it interesting that you attempt to recognise my progenitors without even knowing me, while you cannot see your own self? You can keep all the gibberish you have spewed in the paragraph in your dustbin of a heart. i have no need of it, except of course you are again trying to falsely accuse me.

As for your politician's fib and what not. Please tell us about the false reports Paul suffered too. The one he was accused of stealing people's monies. Tell me you have not heard Politicians being accused of such. So why is Paul's own because of Jesus? Was it Jesus the people in Paul's day were accusing of stealing or was it Paul himself?

Let me now educate you though it might not be of immediate profit to the dead and the blind.
Act 24:5  For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes: 
Act 24:6  Who also hath gone about to profane the temple: whom we took, and would have judged according to our law.

The above is an example of false accusation Paul suffered BECAUSE OF JESUS. This accusation was not only false, but it was BECAUSE Paul was a christian. It is a miracle that your brain cannot process this simple English despite putting in capital and other emphasis like bold.
If Paul was not a christian, he will not have suffered this. Nobody will have picked him up for arrest and told these lies. It was because he was preaching about, doing the Lord's work that he suffered this. And many others in the Bible who suffered because they obeyed Jesus. Some were literally sawn asunder, killed with the sword, tormented, stoned, because they were christians, because of Jesus, because of obeying Jesus. That is what it means to SUFFER FOR JESUS's SAKE. Don't ridicule it to the disagreement you have in your camp due to money or management issues.

The people you love don't need to submit to Prophet Joshua or any other MOG that walks in a level of power that is not seen in your midst or circle. There is MIT and Laspotech for a reason. The Laspotech people should submit under Laspotech and be happy, whilst us the MIT folks are doing same.

Lol, power indeed. You call that charade you face power? Well, it's not really your fault, you have not seen otherwise. Miracle peddling is not power. You need real power.

Don't worry about deception. The church is being purged and ignorance is leaving. I even heard some holiness preachers have changed some false doctrines and have promised to change more soon. We know the routine: we teach, we pray, then God knocks out the false doctrines and hypocrisy as we are all coming to a unity of our faith in Jesus Christ.

You seem to hear a lot. Spend less time in gossip, backbiting and ignorant thoughts.

The same things people swore were right and holy. When their master switched. They switched too and forgot they once looked down on people who did not share the same fears and false doctrines with them. Is our God not a good God?

i just smile as you are afraid to mention names. Keep living in the fear, so that fire does not kill you. When you are ready to speak straight, you will be fully engaged. Till then, revel in your atmosphere of half-truths and hearsays.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Maestro21: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Image123:
It is quite unfortunate that your wishy washy, cross-less, rideonpastor brand of christainity has left you bereft of the reality of suffering for Christ's sake or for His name. Little wonder, you grasp with all the cling in you at little mediatalk as being persecuted/suffering because of Jesus.

I understand your limitations. Let me show you Paul's words, then let us see what your take is on it.

Acts 20:
I have not coveted anyone’s silver or gold or clothing. 34 You yourselves know that these hands of mine have supplied my own needs and the needs of my companions.

2 Corinthians 6: 8 by honor and dishonor, by evil report and good report; as deceivers, and yet true;

Now Politicians accused of stealing money from their constituents just like Paul. Using your limited understanding, explain how this is a suffering of christ. Bearing in mind, It is the "media" of his day that is accusing him of such.

You are in the same breathe saying that you submit to TB as an MIT whatever, but you are not happy that i reminded you that he is your pastor's pastor. You are indeed confused. Maybe i should have put it more accurately, i think it is your pastor's senior pastor he was referred to if i recollect the episode.
You're more concerned at my use of paragraphs, straining at a gnat, while you happily swallow the camel of your pastor's senior pastor, who was unable to string together couple of english sentences coherently(the last i heard him). Jesus in that passage describes such people as HYPOCRITES.

So you have learned how to write paragraphs and now you will learn how to remember minor details. The actual construction they used was to just call Prophet Joshua a Senior Prophet. Slow-thinking people who care about clout are the ones that inferred that if one is senior the other is junior. if you know any slow person making the same mistake now, you can correct them.

Bible teaching is not humour. You can ask Jo to teach you more. He has good understanding when he is given the privilege of not trying to imitate your pastor.

Of course the teachings in the bible are not meant for humour per se. But your understanding of certain concepts are. And trust me, I am having a good laugh watching you tie yourself into torturous knots. grin

Isn't it interesting that you attempt to recognise my progenitors without even knowing me, while you cannot see your own self? You can keep all the gibberish you have spewed in the paragraph in your dustbin of a heart. i have no need of it, except of course you are again trying to falsely accuse me.

I know your progenitors because I know your words. The very same ones they used against Jesus are the words we hear from some of you guys. I am not offended. A man can only give what he has.

Let me now educate you though it might not be of immediate profit to the dead and the blind.
Act 24:5  For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes: 
Act 24:6  Who also hath gone about to profane the temple: whom we took, and would have judged according to our law.

The above is an example of false accusation Paul suffered BECAUSE OF JESUS. This accusation was not only false, but it was BECAUSE Paul was a christian. It is a miracle that your brain cannot process this simple English despite putting in capital and other emphasis like bold.
If Paul was not a christian, he will not have suffered this. Nobody will have picked him up for arrest and told these lies. It was because he was preaching about, doing the Lord's work that he suffered this. And many others in the Bible who suffered because they obeyed Jesus. Some were literally sawn asunder, killed with the sword, tormented, stoned, because they were christians, because of Jesus, because of obeying Jesus. That is what it means to SUFFER FOR JESUS's SAKE. Don't ridicule it to the disagreement you have in your camp due to money or management issues.

You are not educating anybody brother Image123. You have addressed level one. Suffering for christ by the world. I delineated that earlier. You go preaching to someone and they spit at you. Family members sidelining you because you have taken a stand that they do not believe in especially for people from non-christian backgrounds etc. That is basic stuff. Paul still spoke about being persecuted by the "circumcision". Was that persecution for Christ or for Paul.? When former christians like Alexander went about spreading lies about Paul was it for Christ sake? When Paul had to tell us he was accused of taking people's monies was the false testimony for what? And who came up with the false testimonies? When Paul warned the church in Phillipi about "dogs" who was he addressing there? Or when you see "beware of dogs" does it not imply that the dogs are within your midst?

This is why I said there is LASPOTECH level of reasoning and then there is MIT level.

Lol, power indeed. You call that charade you face power? Well, it's not really your fault, you have not seen otherwise. Miracle peddling is not power. You need real power.

LOL. This is funny. Cancerous growths are dematerialising in front of people. Droves of people are jumping out of wheel chairs that bound them for years. Blind eyes are opening at once. In US, UK, SA, Canada that are supposed to be developed countries where no one is easily deceived. If you have seen that type of power in your gathering please show us receipts. The people we usually get these testimonies from are people who come from your fold so I don't know why they saw real power there and then came to us. Answer on postcard.

You seem to hear a lot. Spend less time in gossip, backbiting and ignorant thoughts.

Haba, even your own hands left the keypad and slapped you in the face while you typed this. Backbiting? Gossiping? We don't have time for such, because we know subscribing to such will limit the free flow of that fresh anointing that I know you have never experienced in your entire life.

i just smile as you are afraid to mention names. Keep living in the fear, so that fire does not kill you. When you are ready to speak straight, you will be fully engaged. Till then, revel in your atmosphere of half-truths and hearsays.

Haqhaqhaq. Half truths and hearsay. Haqhaqhaq. I have told you before, there is no fear here. Perfect love for God and his people casts out such fears. It takes fear to think God who sent his best to die for me, will send me to hell for not wearing a scarf or wearing trousers or perming my hair. It takes fear to see a strong tool for evangelism and call it devil's box. It takes fear to see real power and call it magic when I don't walk in that same level. I forget the renowned MOG that said, first achieve more than double of the people you look down on before criticising them. Not when you are celebrating headache being healed after 40 days of fasting and prayer and then call demonic someone who barely looked at Cancer, before the cancer said "I get it, I am leaving now".
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Maestro21:

I understand your limitations. Let me show you Paul's words, then let us see what your take is on it.

Acts 20:
I have not coveted anyone’s silver or gold or clothing. 34 You yourselves know that these hands of mine have supplied my own needs and the needs of my companions.

2 Corinthians 6: 8 by honor and dishonor, by evil report and good report; as deceivers, and yet true;

Now Politicians accused of stealing money from their constituents just like Paul. Using your limited understanding, explain how this is a suffering of christ. Bearing in mind, It is the "media" of his day that is accusing him of such.

So you have learned how to write paragraphs and now you will learn how to remember minor details. The actual construction they used was to just call Prophet Joshua a Senior Prophet. Slow-thinking people who care about clout are the ones that inferred that if one is senior the other is junior. if you know any slow person making the same mistake now, you can correct them.

Of course the teachings in the bible are not meant for humour per se. But your understanding of certain concepts are. And trust me, I am having a good laugh watching you tie yourself into torturous knots. grin

I know your progenitors because I know your words. The very same ones they used against Jesus are the words we hear from some of you guys. I am not offended. A man can only give what he has.

You are not educating anybody brother Image123. You have addressed level one. Suffering for christ by the world. I delineated that earlier. You go preaching to someone and they spit at you. Family members sidelining you because you have taken a stand that they do not believe in especially for people from non-christian backgrounds etc. That is basic stuff. Paul still spoke about being persecuted by the "circumcision". Was that persecution for Christ or for Paul.? When former christians like Alexander went about spreading lies about Paul was it for Christ sake? When Paul had to tell us he was accused of taking people's monies was the false testimony for what? And who came up with the false testimonies? When Paul warned the church in Phillipi about "dogs" who was he addressing there? Or when you see "beware of dogs" does it not imply that the dogs are within your midst?

This is why I said there is LASPOTECH level of reasoning and then there is MIT level.

LOL. This is funny. Cancerous growths are dematerialising in front of people. Droves of people are jumping out of wheel chairs that bound them for years. Blind eyes are opening at once. In US, UK, SA, Canada that are supposed to be developed countries where no one is easily deceived. If you have seen that type of power in your gathering please show us receipts. The people we usually get these testimonies from are people who come from your fold so I don't know why they saw real power there and then came to us. Answer on postcard.

Haba, even your own hands left the keypad and slapped you in the face while you typed this. Backbiting? Gossiping? We don't have time for such, because we know subscribing to such will limit the free flow of that fresh anointing that I know you have never experienced in your entire life.

Haqhaqhaq. Half truths and hearsay. Haqhaqhaq. I have told you before, there is no fear here. Perfect love for God and his people casts out such fears. It takes fear to think God who sent his best to die for me, will send me to hell for not wearing a scarf or wearing trousers or perming my hair. It takes fear to see a strong tool for evangelism and call it devil's box. It takes fear to see real power and call it magic when I don't walk in that same level. I forget the renowned MOG that said, first achieve more than double of the people you look down on before criticising them. Not when you are celebrating headache being healed after 40 days of fasting and prayer and then call demonic someone who barely looked at Cancer, before the cancer said "I get it, I am leaving now".

This is a whole new level of madness I've come across from Jo's team. Get a primary/basic level understanding of the English language, maybe it will help you. I observe yours is more of poor English background problem than spiritual. Enjoy the atmosphere.
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Maestro21: 1:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Image123:

This is a whole new level of madness I've come across from Jo's team. Get a primary/basic level understanding of the English language, maybe it will help you. I observe yours is more of poor English background problem than spiritual. Enjoy the atmosphere.

What was I expecting? When you guys are cornered you look for a cop-out. Like someone is going to read my posts, juxtapose them with yours and conclude that English is my problem. grin grin grin grin grin

Funniest thing I have read in a while.
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 2:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Maestro21:

What was I expecting? When you guys are cornered you look for a cop-out. Like someone is going to read my posts, juxtapose them with yours and conclude that English is my problem. grin grin grin grin grin

Funniest thing I have read in a while.

Pray God to deliver you from your complex problem. Corner ko, penalty ni. Self delusion, meet your superiors for help you need on time before you lose it flying off tangent as usual.
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Maestro21: 4:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Image123:

Pray God to deliver you from your complex problem. Corner ko, penalty ni. Self delusion, meet your superiors for help you need on time before you lose it flying off tangent as usual.

This post is covered in holiness and scarves.

LASPOTECH Christians.

grin
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 5:12am On Aug 07, 2019
Maestro21:

This post is covered in holiness and scarves.

LASPOTECH Christians.

grin

Off tangent as usual. You seem to have some kind of epileptic fit for holiness and scarves, nothing wrong with it. You reek of someone who previously had/has an older account on nairaland and thinks he knows me. Which again shows your hypocrisy and lying against me.
Again, get rid of your complex before it kills you literally. A man's life does not consist in the abundance of what he possesses. While i have never been to laspotech or know the school standards, i am certain that their products are not lesser humans or inferior creatures, like you try hard to imply. It is folks like you who have never stepped outside one or two states that usually have some bad air around. Like the so called laspotech christian are going to a lesser heaven, or are washed by Timothy's blood. Yet, you will hypocritically and sanctimoniously accuse others. Ask an interpreter and keep enjoying the atmosphere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Quit Your Job, If It Affects Church? / Can You Be A Politician And Still Be A Genuine Christian / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.