Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,860 members, 7,824,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire (54018 Views)

Igbo Church Weddings With Isiagu New Trend / Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
As i see the Thread heading ah don know say Na Igbo man, Dem too like White Women. Ijeoma dey village for them to marry ooooo but Na lie, Na how to secure green card dey their yeye mind. Who will now marry Amarachi wey dey Umudim or Chinyere wey dey Ikeduru🤨🤔

You’re very stupid, why will choose Umudim and Ikeduru! Your fada
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Richbyfaith: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Beauful
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by abba190: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tochj:

The white woman is rather happy to identify with the most beautiful race in the world.
no race is better than another. there is only individual differences one man from that race is better than one from another
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by billyG(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
This man melanine strong oo, just dilute all d whiteness from d children.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by toprealman: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Orubebe01:
What a beauty. She even speaks Igbo.
OP the white lady told you what they are putting on, definitely not what you are thinking 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Acekidc4(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
richidinho:

Yoruba people will marry them, they so much love igbo ladies

Honestly i Love Igbo Ladies especially Imo State girls. They're a full Package
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by bluesugar18: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
abba190:
look at them developers thinking that because their tribal marry a white lady is an achievement, nd they still think they r smarter than everyone.

Oga show us ur wife and children be happy for someone bcus if na ur tribe u will be commenting; congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by JOemmy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
I follow this white lady on Facebook she is not ur usual oyibo woman her understanding of the igbo language and culture is very deep I don't think some igbo ladies born here in nigeria can even compete with her in things relating to the igbos. Her husband ezenwa really did a great job in teaching her about the igbo culture and language.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by abba190: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
bluesugar18:

Oga show us ur wife and children be happy for someone bcus if na ur tribe u will be commenting; congratulations.
bro im not bragging but i swear to god i have that foreing lady that loves me so much, she is ready to take me to where she lives, but im not interested i cant live my gf here because of another white lady
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Ykc2(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Na my friend he dey live for Switzerland 🇨🇭
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Calitoscassius(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

I write in different language its knowledge. Me writing in English is for people like that want to read English text.
That makes you a slave, you should have written in your own language and make everyone or people read it or insist that everyone must read it, grin or learn it, Just like English is a must learn.

Africans still till today forces their children to learn English their slave master's language.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Acekidc4(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

You’re very stupid, why will choose Umudim and Ikeduru! Your fada

Are you from any of the two places i mentioned 🙄🙄 shebi you know that Ikeduru people are mostly 419.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by tollyboy5(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
That makes you a slave, you should have written in your own language and make everyone or people read it or insist that everyone must read it, grin or learn it, Just like English is a must learn.

Africans still till today forces their children to learn English their slave master's language.
Knowledge don't make you slave. If you think otherwise that's your business. If you're in my state you must learn my language but on the net even non English speaking country like Arab type in English on an English thread.

Your thinking is very low..
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by bigcasava1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
As i see the Thread heading ah don know say Na Igbo man, Dem too like White Women. Ijeoma dey village for them to marry ooooo but Na lie, Na how to secure green card dey their yeye mind. Who will now marry Amarachi wey dey Umudim or Chinyere wey dey Ikeduru🤨🤔
face ur region and leave us. My four sisters got married in a year. Our girls are hot cake.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oh! This TikTok woman, she can speak Igbo fluently
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Calitoscassius(m): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

Knowledge don't make you slave. If you think otherwise that's your business. If you're in my state you must learn my language but on the net even non English speaking country like Arab type in English on an English thread.

Your thinking is very low..
You could have written in any other language (like Spanish or, French or even another african language) and insists it is knowledge why did you chose in English?,

Africans still till date forces their children to learn their white slave master's language English. grin grin grin you carefully avoided this one.

Thank you! atleast not as low as yours. You are still a slave

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Probz(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Quest7777:
Igbo's are the most de-tribalised people in Nigeria. kiss

Well, well, well. Maybe, maybe not.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

Hater spotted🖕

Crying 😭😭😭 more than the bereaved.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by MrsTwrite(f): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nice
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by vickydevoka(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
Him de owe amarachi
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Kingnelson9: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=Acekidc4 post=124896545]As i see the Thread heading ah don know say Na Igbo man, Dem too like White Women. Ijeoma dey village for them to marry ooooo but Na lie, Na how to secure green card dey their yeye mind. Who will now marry Amarachi wey dey Umudim or Chinyere wey dey Ikeduru🤨🤔[/quote that is why you are broke and helpless
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by jesmond3945: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
Orubebe01:
What a beauty. She even speaks Igbo.
old pix. The kids are all grown now.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Zeezenho: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

We are igbos our chi comes first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by stasius: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
See Jioke. He is growing fast.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by tollyboy5(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You could have written in any other language ( like Spanish or, French or even another african language and insists it is knowledge why did you chose in English?,

Africans still till date forces their children to learn their white slave master's language English. grin grin grin you carefully avoided this one.

Thank you! You are still a slave
Mo ti gbọ. Ọmọ ẹrú, níwọ̀n ìgbà tí o bá wà ní ẹrú, kì í ṣe ẹ̀jo mi. Idi mi fun ibaraẹnisọrọ ni ede Gẹẹsi jẹ nitori awọn ẹru bi iwọ, idile mi kii ṣe ẹrú.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Calitoscassius(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

Mo ti gbọ. Ọmọ ẹrú, níwọ̀n ìgbà tí o bá wà ní ẹrú, kì í ṣe ẹ̀jo mi. Idi mi fun ibaraẹnisọrọ ni ede Gẹẹsi jẹ nitori awọn ẹru bi iwọ, idile mi kii ṣe ẹrú.
Good, i didn't understand any of it, i am guessing this must be your language. Then again, i don't have to understand or learn it, it is not relevant co's it is not the slave master's language. grin

Even in Naigeria Naigerians communicate between themselves with their slave master's language, tell me, why is English a must learn language in Naigeria? Why not Russia or French or even another african language.

You still don't get it! Do you?! grin you are a slave!! Even the word Nigeria is a slave master's language and a country invented by the slave master.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by yommen: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Austineva:
Say, A Biafran and his Oyibo wife dressed in Isiagu attire. Take note op. We are Biafrans not Nigerians(zoogerians)

They won't stop deceiving themselves. Person carry Nigerian passport collect visa go make him life better, you dey claim say him na Biafran. Biafuro and noise self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Kingpele(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=Acekidc4 post=124896545]As i see the Thread heading ah don know say Na Igbo man, Dem too like White Women. Ijeoma dey village for them to marry ooooo but Na lie, Na how to secure green card dey their yeye mind. Who will now marry Amarachi wey dey Umudim or Chinyere wey dey Ikeduru🤨🤔[ u should more concern who will give u sense because u really need to get sense
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by BOYS2MEN: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
grin
dmostcheerful:
Ezenwa and his beautiful lolo
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Omoawoke2(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Austineva:
Say, A Biafran and his Oyibo wife dressed in Isiagu attire. Take note op. We are Biafrans not Nigerians(zoogerians)

Omo see thick igbotic face 😂

Simon Ekpa ugly die
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Omoawoke2(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
White women and big black cock,I will advise white men to start killing all interracial couple they can find or black men will breed their race to extinction

It’s becoming a serious issue. In the US for example, melanin is becoming a scarcity. So many half castes everywhere.
Blacks are too weak, jump at anything white. What a shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan... / Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.