Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Screened - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Screened (590 Views)

The Bible And How God Himself "deceived" His People And Led Them "Astray"! / Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screened by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2011
Screened
Re: Screened by Sweetnecta: 12:29am On Oct 12, 2011
you missed the Q and the u on the Quran. instead you wrote oran.
or was your intention to orange?

if your bible prophesied about Ishmael before he was even fetus, i say from the life of the man known as ishmael,
the bible's prophesy was false, because nothing the bible said of him was correct.

instead isaac got the worse deal.
marrying a wife who deceived him and his son. talk about sleeping with the enemy and having danger to your health as a mother.
with horror of a wife, he was blind. his grandchildren are a set of crackpot; some intending to kill, lying, and except innocent benjamin and victimized joseph all of them are schemers/scammers.

talk about original 419ers.

ishmael is the rejected according to the bible. then his bloodline produced the cornerstone that made grand mansion complete.

All Glory belong to Allah.
Re: Screened by movicy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2011
Docjay487:

I was reading through the bible and saw prophecies(symbolic though) about Ismael, his decendants and all before he was properly a foetus! praise our God. grin grin grin
and oh, how did the oran came about undecided

quran is a direct revelation frm God while bible were written years after d departure of d christ,and since christ failed to complete his mission and acended 2 heaven,then,satan now has d ability 2 fool pple base on dis topic xritian r hypocrite dey alway antagonise God commandment mean while jesus never learnt about d fucking satanic religion,since Ishmael is d first son of abraham who did u expect 2 use as sacrifice after abraham has make promise of sacrificing his first son to God
Re: Screened by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2011
Sorry, I never knew we were in a mosk cry
Re: Screened by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2011
And hey, remember: Islam-peace! you don't need to reply barking with a bite!
what profits you more; quarelling with a Jew or converting the lost? be calm and forget my foolishness undecided
embarassed
cry
Re: Screened by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2011
\\nothing to display\\

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Asked Me This Question On Twitter, But I'd Like To Hear Your Own Answer / Proving God: / The Coming Of Our Lord, Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.