Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car (25582 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by phylshan: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2023
What will you do if you see your mechanic going to church with his family while you trek with yours because your car was faulty?

18 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Just praise the Lord as miracle no dey tire.......

He collect your talent give am to person wey sabi.

22 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by TemplarLandry: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2023
I'd assume he's test-driving.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by EyeCumInPiece: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Lol! Reminds me of...

Eccl 10:7 I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by IVORY2009(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Na be juju be that,what about drycleaner wearing your clothes or agbada to church grin angry cheesy

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by meum: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2023
E Dey test-drive the car. No be you carry the car go for repair? If you vex collect am e fit stop for road. Allow the mechanic make e finish him work.

E get why the mechanic carry him family. If the motor stop dem go push am. To see person wey go push motor wey spoil Dey hard dis days. Area boys go talk price first before dem epp you push am.

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by inoki247: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2023
Lol and me the owner is going on Bike....

Buh any way he might be taking the Car for Deliverance shocked shocked shocked

25 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Ikennaford: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Lol, is normal thing here in Nigeria, I could remember my mechanic flex my x6 during Christmas, I caught the modaffker with his family returning from xmas, couldn't do shit, just told him to wash my baby x6, and bring her back

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by ErnyyBobo: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2023
For mechanic to carry your car go church. E mean say the car dey okay. He suppose don do better testing before Sunday.. Carry Spare key go block am for church Jejely carry your car kommot for where he park am. Call am for phone make he bring key wey dey I'm hand come next day. grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by nony43(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Him de test drive the car on top my fuel of 700? Make him just tell him pastor to lay hands on my car and deliver it to me with full tank.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by slawomir: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Nor be only drive He dey drive go church...not bad

As far as He nor remove your catalysts

The most painful thing

One warey mechanic remove my catalysts...na almost 100k I take go replace am

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by AutoResponder1: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Jab
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by orikoku: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Na JuJu be that now
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by haveMONEY: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2023
The car is in his custody

4 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Drsnives(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2023
No problem

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2023
Wahala
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by princeade86(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Nothing can be done. He just dey test ur car ni

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by darkmarky(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Retrieve and never patronize again.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by dankorode(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2023
IVORY2009:
Na be juju be that,what about drycleaner wearing your clothes or agbada to church grin angry cheesy
haaaha on top of wetin? that one no feel happen nah
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by mployer(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Mine travelled with my car for one week.

5 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by adebayo675(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2023
There is absolutely nothing the owner can do, the guy is test running the vehicle which is allowed, so far the agreement day for pick-up after repair hasn't elapsed

6 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by accordadoga26(f): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Hehehehe

Na God he wan go visit.

Free am

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by kings59: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Why is it that when someone offers you a ride, the person dominates you while in the car? You go con quiet like say your spirit dey outside.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by bigdammyj: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2023
Reading...
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

This is worse. He must buy it

5 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by olayinka63: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2023
Collect the car but pity his wife and children by giving them tfare.

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by MykellOni(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2023
A
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Curse777: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2023
cool

Biggie and Broda Kabiru My two Mechanics... Honda and Toyota are actually very comfortable and can go anywhere they like cos they have their own cars

Mechanic wey dey live for him own house not renting

Mechanic wey dey date polytechnic girls

Normally they are test driving it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.