Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? (388 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Re: Sack Akpabio Now - A Jaundiced Demand By The Ijaw Youth Council / Dino Melaye Mocks Adams Oshiomhole: ''Osho Baba Fit Decamp Ooooo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
E don set!

Nigerians RONU!!!!
Shine your eyes o.
APCriminals EXPOSED!!!!

David Hundeyin. God bless you ALWAYS!!!
Ever so OBIDIENT and YUSUFUL.❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by ahnie: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mama de mama.

I dey greet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
EYES ON THE JUDICIARY!!!!

AGBERO WIKE THE MC OLUOMO OF THE NIGERIAN SENATE ON THE MOVE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
ahnie:
Mama de mama.

I dey greet

Welcome my pikin!
EYES AND NYANSH ON THE JUJUCIARY!!!!💃🏼

Dem wan declare dusk to dawn curfew on Nigeria after the OJORO VERDICT?😆
Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by ahnie: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Welcome my pikin!
EYES AND NYANSH ON THE JUJUCIARY!!!!💃🏼

Dem wan declare dusk to dawn curfew on Nigeria after the OJORO VERDICT?😆
Dem don pass the verdict?
Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Una see am?
Illegitimacy can only lead to CHAOS!
You wonder why military coups are all over West Africa? When the Western slavers-masters will not intervene in ANY political coup!

Where was the WEST when MADMOOD YAKUBU BANZA and FAT PIG FESTUS OKORO-SLAVE conspires to commit TREASON on the Nigerian Democracy?

And they are blaming Niger?

Africa must wake up!
Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by helinues: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
You people can no longer blackmail anyone again as you have been casted

2 Likes

Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
ahnie:

Dem don pass the verdict?

You nor hia say “Fuckshola” the Pedophilic-Snake siddon for the judges neck to write the TIEFNUBU VERDICT?

All their secrets exposed!

TIEFNUBU -ALIBABA and his 70 cabinet THIEVES are fighting HARRRRRRRRD!

Muchechechecheche
Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by bhella10: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
From Monday to Sunday wailing, chest beating, lying, cursing, crying all because of one man whom God has elevated and rewarded for his patience and fruit of his labor. Na wa o! Why did Awolowo not finish what he started with these sort of people bayii?

1 Like

Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by bhella10: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
KanwuliaExtra who send you this town crier job? President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has come to stay. Warning bells have been wrung to any miscreants like you. Even the highs and the lows have been told to behave including the judiciary. There's a new boss in town. On Jagaban's mandate we stand.
Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by QuotaSystem: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
The pain in this one is extreme.

Invisible mandate.

Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
bhella10:
KanwuliaExtra who send you this town crier job? President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has come to stay. Warning bells have been wrung to any miscreants like you. Even the highs and the lows have been told to behave including the judiciary. There's a new boss in town. On Jagaban's mandate we stand.

You call that thing a “president”?
Where is BABOON BAZOUN today?🤣🤣🤣🤣
In JAIL in his own palace!
EndSars will be child’s play.
Prepare for another MASS BURIAL.

Wait for it!

Nigeria or NIGER nor be LAGOS!

I said: WAIT FOR IT!😘

1 Like

Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by bhella10: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You call that thing a “president”?
Where is BABOON BAZOUN today?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wait for it!

Nigeria or NIGER nor be LAGOS!

I said: WAIT GOR IT!😘
show us your father
Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
bhella10:
show us your father

You mean the bonafide son of the soil in Edo state, with a LEGAL Nigeria passport and an ALUMNI of OAU?

Abeg carry your drug-dealing, jagabandit of a piss-bagging economic ILLITERATE go siddon for Guinea jor! cheesy

You hear say ANY member of my family ON BOTH SIDES get “sealed CRIMINAL FBI/CIA files in THE UK, THE USA and FRANCE combined as a GENETIC CRIMINAL? ? ? ?

You nor dey shame?
See the UGLY ILLITERATE CRIMINAL you call a PRESIDIOT?

😂😂😂😂😂

Abeg, make I go prepare for work jare.

Jagabandit criminal like you!

1 Like

Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by bhella10: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You mean the bonafide son of the soil in Edo state, with a LEGAL Nigeria passport and an ALUMNI of OAU?

Abeg carry your drug-dealing, jagabandit of a piss-bagging economic ILLITERATE go siddon for Guinea jor! cheesy

You hear say ANY member of my family ON BOTH SIDES get “sealed CRIMINAL FBI/CIA files in THE UK, THE USA and FRANCE combined as a GENETIC CRIMINAL? ? ? ?

You nor dey shame?
See the UGLY ILLITERATE CRIMINAL you call a PRESIDIOT?

😂😂😂😂😂

Abeg, make I go prepare for work jare.

Jagabandit criminal like you!
Show us the looser let's compare and contrast.
Re: What Is THE JAUNDICED JU-JUCIARY Waiting For Ooooo? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
bhella10:
Show us the looser let's compare and contrast.

🎵🎶🎤🎶🎵🎤
On your mandate
On your mandate
On your DIAPER WE SHALL DIE!!!!
🎵🎶🎤🎵🎶🎤

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wey ya Jagabandit cap abeg?
You still dey trek from Okolomiako to Magodo?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (Reply)

INSECURITY: Badaru Has No Experience In Defence Matters, Shehu Sani Tells Tinubu / PALLIATIVES: Chaos, Anger, Confusion Everywhere / Busted: Uzodimma, INEC In Secret Plot To Rig Guber Election In Imo Using FUTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.