Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support (36840 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support by GreyLaw(m): 12:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Solofresh2:
Audio N100M grin

What do you know poor man!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support by sooperrescue(m): 3:17am On Aug 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn that's like 130k dolls from my keyboard huzzling...tdamnn...inheritance and benefits money

Anyway oyakhilomen Ain't got no praise from me

We all know where the money is coming from

Hundred million to his gospel music career

Who the hell still listen to gospel songs

You ain't no shit bro
Gospel songs now is dead on arrival and put in dead
Nobody vibes to it anymore even the Christiana don't give a fuckkk...only time they manage to listen to gospel song when they are on a journey to a long distance like God is good motor you see the driver start the journey with gospel songs and take it off immediately one hour after the and bring on secular songs

Everyone listens to Gospel music, Nigerian and Foreign. Play Steve Crown You are Yahweh by 3 am, you will realize that your weed is nothing but hallucinations. undecided GIG starts the journey with praise worship because the Lord accepts their praise and what you call secular music are people's talents being made manifest. Like another banger: Calm down from your brother. His time has come and God has blessed the works of his hands.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support by Lisong(m): 3:50am On Aug 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn that's like 130k dolls from my keyboard huzzling...tdamnn...inheritance and benefits money

You ain't no shit bro
Nobody vibes to it anymore even the Christiana don't give a fuckkk...only time they manage to listen to gospel song when they are on a journey to a long distance like God is good motor you see the driver start the journey with gospel songs and take it off immediately one hour after the and bring on secular songs

Seun should not be letting children come on naira land. It's pathetic. Just look at this one with a perfect child's mentality.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support by OdogwuJesus: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2023
Solofresh2:
As per say you be him secretary abi
baba make I burst your brain. Rhapsody of reality is in 8,700 languages of the world. Rhapsody of reality is the most read book in the world after the Bible. A book of this rhapsody is #600 and every month, million are being sold out in all languages of the world.

That is not all. Pastor Chris single handedly built a faculty in benson idahosa university which worth over a billion Naira.

Pastor Chris na silent billionaire. Stop playing
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support by OdogwuJesus: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2023
Tell that to your government.

Na him money . He chooses to do whatever he likes with it. When you finally get yours,u can build pure water sachets company and buy keke napep for the poor.
InvertedHammer:

/

Spend money to empower the youths through employment. How will preaching the gospel lift the idle youths out of massive unemployment? We are contending with dearth of productivity in the country and this is the best Oyakhilome could do.

Use that fund to build Satchet water factory or the least, buy 100 Keke Napep to assist the hapless ones. Why waste such amount in a fruitless and unproductive venture?

/
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support by OdogwuJesus: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2023
U just sit down one Corner Dey yarn any how. Them no tell you how many years he took federal government to build kanji dam. Are we going to say that the federal government doesn’t have money? The length and breath of that land runs into kilometers. Na million dollars project Be that . Stop playing.
anthropizzy:

I am not docile like you. He has that kind of money and they are yet to complete their project along lagos Ibadan express way.

You better wake up and stop enriching men that has flesh and blood like you that claimed that God called them.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support by Belafonte(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You ain't no shit bro

See you see hell fire
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support by Fetula4u: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You ain't no shit bro

You are the one who don't listen we do

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support by KingRoiz: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2023
The devil will through his friends and family try everything to put this post in the mud and ensure such news don't trend....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support by anthropizzy(m): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2023
OdogwuJesus:
U just sit down one Corner Dey yarn any how. Them no tell you how many years he took federal government to build kanji dam. Are we going to say that the federal government doesn’t have money? The length and breath of that land runs into kilometers. Na million dollars project Be that . Stop playing.

I still have right not to believe him and you are entitled to your own opinion.

E. O. D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV / Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.