Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why (795 Views)

I’m Challenging The Process, Not Outcome, Says Obi (see The Implications) / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by Newton2024: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
In Nigeria not only politicians are wicked and corrupt but also majority of citizens as well. Such people will not like to be ruled by an upright man because they know he is going to fight corruption. If Obi fights corruption, the corrupt immigration officer and the police officer will be affected. Those enjoying corruption don't want to stop while those who don't have access to national cake are struggling to get there. Nigerians only complain when corruption is not favouring them.

Sometimes ago, my mother in law bought a plot of land in the middle of three neighbours, before she knows what was happening, a plot of land has been reduced into half by her neighbours. Each of them have had his own cut from someone else's land. Only one of them later apologized. And these are religious people.

After COVID-19 lockdown when Federal Government was paying members of staff and owners of SMEs across the country, some proprietors and proprietresses collected the money back from their staff. Whereas they collected their own 50k three times from FG.

Is there any sector of Nigeria society that is not corrupt whether private or public? Corrupt INEC will not allow a man with absolute probity like Peter Obi to win any election in Nigeria.

In view of this, if the courts are corrupted and refuse to dispense justice, I will advise Obi to leave Nigeria to her fate. It is a country destined to suffer forever.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by successmatters(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
I didn't read

God bless Peter Obi.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by jom28gy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
[quote author=Newton2024 post=124929130][/quote] you're right brother
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by Newton2024: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
successmatters:
I didn't read

God bless Peter Obi.
Please read. It's late for Nigeria. Bad governance is their final choice.
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by Enice(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
This thread is for lazy broke ass niggers and bitches waiting for Peter Obi to spoon fed them with lies. A man that could not cater for even a community not to talk of a local government is what you people think will save a country! Rubbish and ingredient.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by jrusky(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Which Obi? Bro no waste your time no be for this world obi will rule Nigeria so no need wasting your time given reasons why the bitch not good for Nigeria.

I had told them Tinubu will spend 8 good years by 2031 it is Ribadu or Marwa from 2031 to 2038 and from 2038 to 2046 its SS turn in person of Wike of Rivers or Prof. Imomulen of Edo and I will support them wholeheartedly so you calculate how old will obi be by them if the cult he belong to even allow him to reach age of 80 years talkless 90+, pls write it down as I said it.

I told his fanfare dreamer supporters that we don finished obi matter for yonder tey tey infact we don padlocked it and buried it beneath Atantic ocean if hin like make hin dey sleep for tribunal na torso torso ntoor! go end am.

Hin dey run kitikata dey go olumba side unfortunate for him we don reach the place before hin even get there, obi never know who hin offend yet, hin never sabi wetin jammed him hin body go tell am soon. Dem no dey telli pesin.......

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by Lovelive: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
Trash 🗑️ as usual !

jrusky:
Which Obi? Bro no waste your time no be for this world obi will rule Nigeria so no need wasting your time given reasons why the bitch not good for Nigeria.

I had told them Tinubu will spend 8 good years by 2031 it is Ribadu or Marwa from 2031 to 2038 and from 2038 to 2046 its SS turn in person of Wike of Rivers or Prof. Imomulen of Edo and I will support them wholeheartedly so you calculate how old will obi be by them if the cult he belong to even allow him to reach age of 80 years talkless 90+, pls write it down as I said it.

I told his fanfare dreamer supporters that we don finished obi matter for yonder tey tey infact we don padlocked it and buried it beneath Atantic ocean if hin like make hin dey sleep for tribunal na torso torso ntoor! go end am.

Hin dey run kitikata dey go olumba side unfortunate for him we don reach the place before hin even get there, obi never know who hin offend yet, hin never sabi wetin jammed him hin body go tell am soon. Dem no dey telli pesin.......

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by Coldie(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nigeria is at this state simply because of Nigerians.

Nigeria is not changing anytime soon.

The general population have been programmed with wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by aswani(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Coldie:

The general population have been programmed with wickedness.

I agree, this is especially true about Obidients, wickedness in spreading falsehood as well as a spoilt crybaby attitude being their mantra.

Not forgetting a bizzare detachment from reality in expecting their votes to count while those of other candidates not to.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by jrusky(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
Lovelive:
Trash 🗑️ as usual !

Why won't it be a thrash when you knew you lost the game? Put your cash on the table for a bet if e sure for you say obi go rile Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by yarimo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
successmatters:
I didn't read

God bless Peter Obi.

Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by LegendHero(m): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
If Azikiwe with his network cannot win a national presidential election, shey na sissy like Obi go come win?
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by Lovelive: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2023
Time Time Time!

Your Shame is on ...

jrusky:

Why won't it be a thrash when you knew you lost the game? Put your cash on the table for a bet if e sure for you say obi go rile Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by jrusky(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2023
Lovelive:
Time Time Time!

Your Shame is on ...

You are shamed already Mr man. Obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime.

Shame on you for coming 3rd in a race and still have the mind to be claiming victory shame on you.

Tell obi he will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by tungamaje: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2023
jrusky:

Hin dey run kitikata dey go olumba side unfortunate for him we don reach the place before hin even get there, obi never know who hin offend yet, hin never sabi wetin jammed him hin body go tell am soon. Dem no dey presidentin.......
Peter Obi will never be president. He is such a gentleman and as such can never become the scapegoat. You can imagine how Yorubas would have reacted if it was Obi that removed subsidy to create problems for Nigerians as his first policy. Azikiwe and his brethren tried to subjugate other ethnicities and elevated Igbos. Now they have started again by impoverishing Nigerians through unpatriotic subsidy removal so that Igbos as business people would enslave others. To show you how subsidiy removal would affect the poor masses, which other president tried it if not wicked and unpatriotic Igbo? Now they are showing understanding because their person is president. Please no Igbo would be president until the mess is sorted out
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by jrusky(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2023
tungamaje:

Peter Obi will never be president. He is such a gentleman and as such can never become the scapegoat. You can imagine how Yorubas would have reacted if it was Obi that removed subsidy to create problems for Nigerians as his first policy. Azikiwe and his brethren tried to subjugate other ethnicities and elevated Igbos. Now they have started again by impoverishing Nigerians through unpatriotic subsidy removal so that Igbos as business people would enslave others. To show you how subsidiy removal would affect the poor masses, which other president tried it if not wicked and unpatriotic Igbo? Now they are showing understanding because their person is president. Please no Igbo would be president until the mess is sorted out

Hello your last sentence is a shit bro. Only Liberal igbo man like Kalu, Okorocha, Umahi, Soludo, Nnamani etc will ever have the chance to rule this countrybut with obi stupid approach, defiancy, deceit and his occultic obidient behaving like bastards I swear to heaven obi will only rule Nigeria in his grave, it is a promise.
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by tungamaje: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2023
jrusky:

Hello your last sentence is a shit bro. Only Liberal igbo man like Kalu, Okorocha, Umahi, Soludo, Nnamani etc will ever have the chance to rule this countrybut with obi stupid approach, defiancy, deceit and his occultic obidient behaving like bastards I swear to heaven obi will only rule Nigeria in his grave, it is a promise.

My man, you are just wasting your saliva. No Igbo man would be president. Because you Yoruba would accuse Igbos of masterminding economic hardship so as to enslave and subjugate other tribes. Let Yoruba continue to rule, Igbos aren't interested. You are free to interchange the presidency between you and the north
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by jrusky(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2023
tungamaje:

My man, you are just wasting your saliva. No Igbo man would be president. Because you Yoruba would accuse Igbos of masterminding economic hardship so as to enslave and subjugate other tribes. Let Yoruba continue to rule, Igbos aren't interested.

Who is Yoruba? This is it a misguided always belief what he likes everybody must like it so whoever not on obi side is Yoruba ba?

What I'm I even saying do I even need to proof anything to you?

Pls good day make we no meet again biko.
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by tungamaje: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2023
jrusky:

Who is Yoruba? This is it a misguided always belief what he likes everybody must like it so whoever not on obi side is Yoruba ba?

What I'm I even saying do I even need to proof anything to you?

Pls good day make we no meet again biko.

Why are you running? Aren't you interested in making sure Igbo never rules Nigeria? You think Igbos are people who get bloated because their brother is making money for himself and family through politics? We are only interested in business. So whether Obi or Kalu or Umahi becomes president doesn't matter to us, so don't kill yourself
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by jrusky(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2023
tungamaje:

Why are you running? Aren't you interested in making sure Igbo never rules Nigeria? You think Igbos are people who get bloated because their brother is making money for himself and family through politics? We are only interested in business. So whether Obi or Kalu or Umahi becomes president doesn't matter to us, so don't kill yourself

Mr balablu bulabu balabala bulubulu blehbleh blibli blohbloh will you keep quite? You ain't making any sense.
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by Lovelive: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2023
You said "Obi will never rule Nigeria", that itself is not matter of shame. But the big shame is on you and your Agbado - rians and the Big drug - gie with many criminal cases.

Time Time Time!
I repeat again, the shame is on you not Obi.

jrusky:

You are shamed already Mr man. Obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime.

Shame on you for coming 3rd in a race and still have the mind to be claiming victory shame on you.

Tell obi he will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lovelive:
You said "Obi will never rule Nigeria", that itself is not matter of shame. But the big shame is on you and your Agbado - rians and the Big drug - gie with many criminal cases.

Time Time Time!
I repeat again, the shame is on you not Obi.

Ndooh!!! I understand your pain.

Sorry ooh!
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by Lovelive: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
I feel no pain. I am well served in my house with my little family. My children and wife give me joy / peace/ and love every single day God offers us.
The pain is yours. I hope you bought rice and gari N50 today?

jrusky:

Ndooh!!! I understand your pain.

Sorry ooh!
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by jrusky(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lovelive:
I feel no pain. I am well served in my house with my little family. My children and wife give me joy / peace/ and love every single day God offers us.
The pain is yours. I hope you bought rice and gari N50 today?

Eeyah "Mr well served in my family" your post so far really showed a well served guy i dey see am say you are well served.

Na only dis chest beaten dey vex me most from dem, dem go dey form I'm dis and I'm dat but when you read their post you can defined their status instantly. Overly arrogant, lies in everything and empty barrel making loud noise.

Pls Park one side make e see road...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by sunboy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
Election is over, can we move past Peter Obi already?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by Lovelive: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
See Mr Man, just respect yourself.
Find your mate on this and never in your life think that everyone here is a agbodo eater.

Please respect yourself Sir !

jrusky:

Eeyah "Mr well served in my family" your post so far really showed a well served guy i dey see am say you are well served.

Na only dis chest beaten dey vex me most from dem, dem go dey form I'm dis and I'm dat but when you read their post you can defined their status instantly. Overly arrogant, lies in everything and empty barrel making loud noise.

Pls Park one side make e see road...
Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by Lanretoye(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lovelive:
Time Time Time!

Your Shame is on ...

on losers like you,don't tell us u are not pained that obi is not the president.dont fool your self,the pain is on you.
And who told you others are not okay in their family?,it's time you people stop this your madness.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Do Not Deserve Peter Obi, See Why by jrusky(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lovelive:
See Mr Man, just respect yourself.
Find your mate on this and never in your life think that everyone here is a agbodo eater.

Please respect yourself Sir !

Eeyah, ndooh!!!

Lets stop here till another day. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

�alex Otti Is Involved� The Ultra Morden Market In Aba, Abia State. / APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate / The Salt In Ebonyi Belongs To FG But The Gold In Zamfara Belongs To The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.