Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! (800 Views)

Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger / Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis / RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! RECRUIT!!! 50 MILLION YOUTH!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by KwuoteYourFada: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2023
Am I the only one noticing that president Tinubu is already fulfilling his promising of recruiting alot of Nigerian youths into the army

So this man already had the intention of plunging Nigeria into a war with Niger we have nothing to gain from cheesy

What are going to gain from the war
Is it for casava gari or ewa cheesy

All these warmonging agbado People cheering him I hope you are ready to be recruited

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by SAMUEL1947: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2023
YOU DON'T HAVE SENSES.....IS TINUBU THAT CAUSED THE MILITARY TAKE OVER?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by BeninRefugees: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Am I the only one noticing that president Tinubu is already fulfilling his promising to recruit alot of Nigerian youths into the army

So this man already had the intention of plunging Nigeria into a war with Niger we gave nothing to gain from cheesy

Is it for casava gari or ewa :Dị

All these warmonging agbado People cheering him I hope you are ready to be recruited

Cowards you won't see them if the real war is set

Them don carry Thier madness enter Niger cheesy

The funny thing is, there were alot of coup in west Africa during Buhari tenure Baba didn't say anything or do anything

They started Thier what I call " Come let's hate igbos" madness again saying Igbos are supporting coup when Igbos advised Baba not to Interfere in Niger matter.

They thought Northerners will buy into Thier madness. To Thier suprise they vehemently opposed it because there are indigenous Hausas in niger too cheesy cheesy

It's just like saying Buhari wants to invade Benin Republic that have alot of Yorubas grin

Let's not allow hate cloud our sense of judgement. Your so called opponent can sometimes give you a vital advise grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by BeninRefugees: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
nobody said so.

You have comprehension issues.

There were coups during Buhari tenure

He didn't say or do shit

Tinubu should face his Nigeria task live Niger alone

You lots are supporting war because you won't have much collateral damage as much as the north because Igbos said no so you must say yes 🤡🤡🤡

3 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by KwuoteYourFada: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
war monger shut up

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by Sharpsharp00123: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
don’t expect much from an hatefilled igbo
Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by thisisit: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2023
The war is inevitable... It is either there's war in NIGER or there's war in Nigeria.

This is Tinubu's FATE
Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by KwuoteYourFada: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
don’t expect much from an hatefilled igbo
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Get ready to be recruited

Warmonger cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by KwuoteYourFada: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2023
thisisit:
The war is inevitable... It is either there's war in NIGER or there's war in Nigeria.

This is Tinubu's FATE
my question is ,
Wetin concern us?
Don't we enough problems already In Nigeria?

Do you know there were many coups during Buhari tenure?

He didn't even blink or gave attention to them
Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by yarimo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
You need to take your malaria drugs seriously op
KwuoteYourFada:
Am I the only one noticing that president Tinubu is already fulfilling his promising of recruiting alot of Nigerian youths into the army

So this man already had the intention of plunging Nigeria into a war with Niger we have nothing to gain from cheesy

Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by KwuoteYourFada: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
yarimo:
You need to take your malaria drugs seriously op
okay warmonger
Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by koiki4bat: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Recruit ape asari and ragtag oluomo into the army let them go and fight in Niger grin retarded mandate thief of a president and his highly-illiterate internet miscreants cheesy don't worry Teanubu will make Nigeria work because he's a Yoruba man and he's a muslim grin abi is that not why them mutairu cardoso support him?
Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by orisa37: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
TINUBU IS A GOAL GETTER PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. HE SHOULD NOW INSTRUCT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, THE EMIR OF DAURA EMIRATE AND ELRUFAI TO GET HIM THE HEAD OF THE MILITARY LEADER OF NIGER REPUBLIC.
Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by OfoIgbo: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

I am now waiting for the AGBADO section so I can enlist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by orisa37: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
"Tinubu should face his Nigeria task live Niger alone", but instruct MUHAMMADU BUHARI, THE EMIR OF DAURA EMIRATE AND ELRUFAI TO ARREST THE LEADER OF THE COUP IN NIGER REPUBLIC AND BRING HIM DEAD OR ALIVE TO HIM AT ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by Highlife217: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Igbos let’s sit this one out, let the tribalist haters sign up for the frontlines. grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by KwuoteYourFada: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
OfoIgbo:

I am now waiting for the AGBADO section so I can enlist grin grin
abi o hahaha
Re: Niger Coup: Recruit Recruit! by KwuoteYourFada: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Highlife217:
Igbos let’s sit this one out, let the tribalist haters sign up for the frontlines. grin

Aswear

They seem to be going opposite the direction Igbos choose

We'll soon tell them education is not good grin

They'll stop going to school grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? / US Court Orders CSU To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records To Atiku / Shaibu On A Mission To Destabilise PDP In Edo As He Gets Funded By FCT Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.