Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Please How Do I Retrieve Files From A Broken Flash Drive? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please How Do I Retrieve Files From A Broken Flash Drive? (34690 Views)

How Can I Retrieve My Disabled Facebook Account? / How Do I Retrieve My Offline Messages From Yahoo Messenger? / How To Recover Files From A Dead Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Retrieve Files From A Broken Flash Drive? by femi4: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2011
De-Genius:

hey guys i really really appreciate your suggestions. i really do.

but there is this one thing i want to knw.

is there any one or company you know that does flash drive repair in Nigeria?

the one recommended was a us based company and i was trying to get in touch

with them but i thought about it and left it.

all i just need are the files.

thanks
THERE IS NO HOPE, YOU VE JUST LOST THE FLASH AS WELL AS YOUR FILES. I only hope you backed them up somewhere, I do encourage people to do online and offline back up for their important files cos you never know when your storage device will disappoint you. Every electronic device can malfunction before or after the expiring date
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve Files From A Broken Flash Drive? by DeGenius3(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
PLS ENGINEERD CAN YOU HELP ME RETRIEVE THE FILES FROM THE FLASH CHIP? IF SO CAN U DROP YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CONTACT YOU. AND TELL YOU OR MAYBE SHOW YOU HOW BAD THE FLASH IS. AND THEN WE DISCUSS HOW TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS.

THANKS
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve Files From A Broken Flash Drive? by dacylim: 3:35am On Dec 13, 2013
You may try some data recovery tool, see this guide that helped me before
recover data from broken flash drive

It is easy to follow and works well for me. hope that it helped you too.
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve Files From A Broken Flash Drive? by BlairMiller123: 4:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Sorry, there is no way to recover your data if your flash drive can't recognized by the computer. So, you need to check on that first.
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve Files From A Broken Flash Drive? by DeGenius3(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2015
If You Are Yet to Get This CRAZY Gift, Then
Click on The Link Below to Get Them NOW:

https://app.box.com/s/us2ppvx04f68ltkfbkxkypmfne4quh2l

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) / How To Activate Windows 10 / 5mb Hard Drive Being Shipped Out, Year 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.