Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu (31059 Views)

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Burob: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Adufeamos:
Don they wise up small small, how wil u be hurting ur own pple you claimed to be fighting for....no be juju be that
Let them be sitting @ home till further notice, waiting for the Federal Government to release that terrorist unconditionally.

Where is emergingnation3, aka Taylor88, you done go hide your face?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Austineva(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
Yeah I support Kanu on this

I no like that seat at home wey SE people dey do

Simon Ekpa isn’t working for people of Biafra

He’s an Ebola patient
look at someone I do thought he was a human being here, I never knew he was the obi.diot mandate reclaimer😂😂😂. Tufia
Sit at home continues until Nnamdi Kanu will be released and brought out of d zoo . Anumpama mmadu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Elev82014: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
No amount of cheap LIES and PROPAGANDA would STOP the sit-at-home as long as Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is still being held illegally in the Daura Secret Service (DSS) custody. So, they can bring a VIDEO, LETTER, or VOICE NOTE of MNK, we are NOT moved. Sit-at-home continues!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Austineva(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Burob:
Yet Nnamdi Kanu was begging those British slave masters for help?

Help me, I am a British citizen born in Aba? e be like say Nigerian Zoo government done reprogram his thinking?
u go explain tire. Typical headless blqck man 😂
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by InvertedHammer: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
/
Where does MNK want Simon Ekpa to get money to support his lifestyle in Finland? Biafran struggle is the gift that keeps giving. It has been a very profitable venture for Simon Ekpa.
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Ten06(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
Has he repented?
He started a good course with a wrong approach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by daygee12: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jostoman:
Good news, atleast that Apc sponsor man can rest now.

It's unfortunate that ur region can't take the bull by the horn except shifting blames

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by RushManni: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I would have believe Kanu if he's saying this from London or Helsinki not now that he's in the custody of the DSS. He's being control by Fulani DSS, so nobody will listen to what he's saying from DSS custody.

In other words, the FG wants the sit at home to end immediately?

With this current body language?

Guy pls stupiditty has limit even though you're pretending to have it or not na.

The essence of being a human being is the ability to reason

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Burob: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Austineva:
u go explain tire. Typical headless blqck man 😂
Like Mazi done explain to DSS tire? You must sit @ home until Mazi Kanu is released unconditionally like Nelson Mandela, we move, no retreat no surrender grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Memphitz357: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mannabbqgrillz,
The news wey dey always make that your shivering prick erect dey FP oooooooo!!!
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by dubra: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
sreamsense:
I wouldn't blame kanu on cancelation. Ekpa is using his be to get donation without remitting or sending even feeding allowances to either kanu or his wife. Ekpa is sturbbon, he wouldn't listen to that. Kanu should talk directly to Ipob/ESN to stop obeying Ekpa on sit at home order and talk to Igbos that are sending donations to Ekpa to run Biafra course to stop and desist from doing so.

Video of Kanu talking should be recorded and sent or allow Ipob/esn to listen for his live broadcast. Ekpa is making big money that is bigger than his salary in Finland, he has taken this job over as a full-time job, he has hijacked Biafra course from Kanu, Ekpa will soon insult him
lie from the pit of hell, the only reason ekpa is doing all this is because he knows that if sit at home dies he won't relevance any more,
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by colestephan86: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Burob: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Memphitz357:
Mannabbqgrillz,
The news wey dey always make that your shivering prick erect dey FP oooooooo!!!
Abi, you are now tired of the monster you created?, you people must sit @ home until Ikenga 1, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of IndependentBiafra is released unconditionally by the Zoo Government, still we move.

If I lie, ask emergingnation3 aka Taylor88.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by LegendHero(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
I’ll only believe this if it is from Mazi Simon Ekpa.

Nnamdi Kanu don’t command IPOb anymore. Ekpa already succeeded with with his coup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
The leader of any organization or nation must not lead in captivity
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by BiggerM: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

He’s an Ebola patient

I pray that peace return to the region 🙏
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Dittodat: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

He’s an Ebola patient

IPOB Cannibal is posting trash all over NL. You now have 3 masters; Peter Obi, the pathological liar and sore loser, Nadiot Coward Cownu, the IPOB monkey in the Zoo cage; and the Midget in faraway Finland. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Weathered: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/07/biafra-sit-at-home-is-dead-buried-nnamdi-kanu/
I will repeat again, I have never seen any group of people as socially un-evolved, backward, emotionally stagnant and stupid as the Igbos.

How a faceless criminal can ask you to sit at home and abandon your livelihood is beyond me.

How Biafra without referendum, map and definition would be backed by UN, Chinese warship can only be sold to and believed by a group of people whose sentiment blinded them to actually believe that the idiotic ex president was actually a clone!

I respect Igbos when it comes to SMEs... anything other than that, they are primitive in mindset, naive in politics and very daft im tact and objective reasoning.
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by kolas88(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
We no go gree oooo , we no go gree. Nobody can stop sit-at-home. Abeg continue your sit-at-home jare. After all, e dey peepe the FG and e dey sweet the ipob. Senseless set if people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by GreatAutos(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
raskymonojendor:
He must have said this while electric current was being passed through his balls.

Mazi Simon Ekpa is the new leader of the IPOB. Simon has already said he would only honour Nnamdi Kanu's request if he (Kanu) was talking as a free man.
😂
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by tete7000(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
When the Kanu was propagating hate speech on radio Biafra, he didn't know this is where it will lead to? The guy is a dunce!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Alliswell248: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jokers....
Sit at home must kontinue.....
Sore loser.
Ekpa and Cownu are remotely controlling them.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by kellybently(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

He’s an Ebola patient

Kanu must speak from Finland before the news can be taken serious.
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sons of iniquity working with Beelzebub to cause chaos in the SE won't like this at all.
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by BabaAduras: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I would have believe Kanu if he's saying this from London or Helsinki not now that he's in the custody of the DSS. He's being control by Fulani DSS, so nobody will listen to what he's saying from DSS custody.

I beg, don't believe him jare. Continue your sit-at-home.

We, Yorubas, support your sit-at-home. It is really destroying the economy of the SW, SS and the North.

Complete Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Asswipemod: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

He’s an Ebola patient

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Do you like Ebola too?🤪🤪
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Kay25(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
He wants freedom at all cost I tot he said he would do anything to get Biafra....
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Menclothing: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Take a camera to DSs office this makes it go viral
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Dpharisee: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Simon Ekpa of APC will say until Kanu makes a live video and I am sure if he does he will call it fake video.
Like Kanu said, no freedom fighter punishes and impoverish the people he claims to be fighting for except those who work for the oppressors

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by LordBillionz: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Nnamdi is now totally useless to igbo people. All his fights and struggle are in vain. The igbos now have a new king that they listen to. King Simon Okpa abi na Ekpa ruling Igbo kingdom from Finland.
Nnamdi Kanu, just dey play o. Igbo people have moved on. They no longer listen to you. Your time have expired. In fact, you can die in prison for all they care.
At the moment, Ekpa is greater than all igbos dead or alive
Shut up. Mkpi
Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoawoke: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jostoman:
Good news, atleast that Apc sponsor man can rest now.

Lmao

Tinubu is behind violence in southeast
Na Yoruba people dey behind southeast problems
Na Apc dey attack southeast

Who do you people this kind madness 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu by TrainPark: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/07/biafra-sit-at-home-is-dead-buried-nnamdi-kanu/

We don't accept this cowardly order by Mazi.

The sit at home hurts the Federal Government and will force the Nigerian authorities to release our leader and grant us our much desired Biafra Land.

SIT AT HOME CONTINUES UNTIL MAZI EKPA SAYS OTHERWISE.

Igbo kwenu!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot / Hushpuppi: Rush To US Now, Defend Yourself – HURIWA Tells Abba Kyari / Shettima Represents Tinubu At BRICS Summit In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.