Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. (3722 Views)

A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by wjxavier(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sometimes you think you know it all, and then new information comes, or a new angle and you suddenly see things in a new light.

At the recent global service by the man of God, Pastor Chris, closed the service by sharing his thoughts on the Niger coup crisis.

Without saying it directly, it appears he may be in support of the Nigerien Military and the people.

Watch and tell me what you think.

https://youtu.be/RxcnLGI13wE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by immortalcrown(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
If you depend on click baits on Nairaland, hunger go finish you.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by AmotekunSW: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
wjxavier:
Revealed: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Take on Tinubu and ECOWAS in Niger Coup Crisis

At the recent global service by the man of God, Pastor Chris, closed the service by sharing his thoughts on the Niger coup crisis.

Without saying it directly, it appears he may be in support of the Nigerien Military and the people.

Remember what he said about 5G?
grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Shinjawestern: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
One of my best pastor ...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Shinjawestern: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:

grin

Pls don't cross the red line..

Respect pastor Chris...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by AmotekunSW: 1:12am On Aug 08, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Respect pastor Chris...

If you are ashamed of the nonsense he said about 5G, how is that my problem?
Na me send am to misyarn?

Abi is it not your Pastor that gave Maxwell Odum of MBA forex award as highest donor when Maxwell was clearly running a scam.

What about Baraza scam and Revolution Plus scammers. Are they not Pastors in BLW and big donors also?

I respect God, not your Pastor. Let it sink into your head.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by wjxavier(m): 2:05am On Aug 08, 2023
AmotekunSW:

grin

Do you have a father?

Has he been always right??

Do you still honor him -or is he now a joke to you

These questions will hopefully help you see life in a more mature light.

If that happens, I’m sure your own future will thank you for it.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by wjxavier(m): 2:05am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:

So everybody who posts here dey find how to chop

You won’t even give yourself chance to prosper. Chai.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by ElSudani: 2:25am On Aug 08, 2023
AmotekunSW:

grin

Lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Fren232: 3:03am On Aug 08, 2023
My thoughts:
1. Is it okay to do something illegal for good reasons. Coup is illegal according to the constitution of every country
2. If the end justify the means, then where do we draw the line.
3. What level if illegality can pastor Chris tolerate
4. Can you judge people's response based on possibly paid crowd
5. How many good dictators has Africa produced?
6. If the coup plotters are popular why not contest for election.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Nahunger(m): 3:13am On Aug 08, 2023
La click, la bend 🥹🥹🥲

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by AmotekunSW: 3:54am On Aug 08, 2023
wjxavier:

Do you have a father?

Has he been always right??

Do you still honor him -or is he now a joke to you

These questions will hopefully help you see life in a more mature light.

If that happens, I’m sure your own future will thank you for it.

My father doesn't have a history of being the patron saint of thieves and publicly endorsing thieves and criminals of all sorts, collecting money shamelessly and talking trash.

To knock some sense into your head,

Global Top Partner (Biggest donor) Christ Embassy

Picture 1
2019 - Maxwell Odum (Mba Forex Scammer)
2020 - Maxwell Odum (Mba Forex Scammer)

Picture 2
2021 - Onalaja (Revolution Plus) Notorious Real Estate Scammer.

Picture 3
Pastor Oyinmiebi Bribena (Baraza Forex Scammer)

Do you know that as far back as 2002, Lawrence Agada a Pastor of Christ Embassy stole a generator from his workplace, sold it and gave it to Christ Embassy. Pastor Chris publicly commended him. When it was discovered that the money was stolen money, Christ Embassy refused to refund the stolen money it collected.

Gbenga Kehinde an Assistant Manager of then Eko International Bank stole 40M and gave 10M to Christ Embassy.

One of the funniest skits I've seen online was where Oyakhilome announced that he gave an offering of 100M to Christ Embassy. grin
It's like Dangote saying he dashed Dangote Group money.

All these guymen sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by WildChild00(m): 4:45am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:

Many YouTubers all of a sudden are coming here, to drop videos, believing people would click and watch grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Daddyice96: 5:38am On Aug 08, 2023
that's alot he said and even more which I'll be posting on my WhatsApp TV "Ajebotweetstv" later today

You can click the link below to join in and stay informed and entertained all day with us👇

https:///message/FNIZERXHSH2JN1
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Shinjawestern: 6:36am On Aug 08, 2023
AmotekunSW:

If you are ashamed of the nonsense he said about 5G, how is that my problem?
Na me send am to misyarn?

Abi is it not your Pastor that gave Maxwell Odum of MBA forex award as highest donor when Maxwell was clearly running a scam.

What about Baraza scam and Revolution Plus scammers. Are they not Pastors in BLW and big donors also?

I respect God, not your Pastor. Let it sink into your head.

Thank God u didn't cross the red line...u can now go back to Ur cave
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Unperturbedpota: 6:38am On Aug 08, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Respect pastor Chris...

He is a fraud and made fake predictions. But I agree with him on Niger .

Still he is a fraud ..

Tell him to allow Anita give interviews on what went wrong in her marriage instead of making her sign a NDA

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Shinjawestern: 6:40am On Aug 08, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

He is a fraud and made fake predictions. But I agree with him on Niger .

Still he is a fraud ..

Tell him to allow Anita give interviews on what went wrong in her marriage instead of making her sign a NDA

Off point.

Poor people and anger every time
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by immortalcrown(m): 6:44am On Aug 08, 2023
wjxavier:

So everybody who posts here dey find how to chop
You won’t even give yourself chance to prosper. Chai.
E pain you. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Unperturbedpota: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Off point.

Poor people and anger every time

Poor?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Typical Chris worshipping dunce spotted 🤣🤣🤣

Poor ? 🤣🤣🤣

Okay. But still Chris Is. Fraud . He should let his ex wife Anita talk to interviewers who want to know why she divorced him.

The allegations on hislikimg jerry curled haired fair skinned men to massage him

🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Shinjawestern: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Poor?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Typical Chris worshipping dunce spotted 🤣🤣🤣

Poor ? 🤣🤣🤣

Okay. But still Chris Is. Fraud . He should let his ex wife Anita talk to interviewers who want to know why she divorced him.

The allegations on hislikimg jerry curled haired fair skinned men to massage him

🤣🤣🤣

Off point again shocked
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Unperturbedpota: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Off point again shocked

Is it true there is a reason he likes jerry curled light kinned men? 🤣

Is it true this is the main reason Anita divorced him?

Is it true this is why the church made Anita sign a document preventing her from ever giving any interviews on why the marriage crashed ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Abi he always was in favour of gay people so it doesn't take a genius to understand what went on🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Lucy001(f): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2023
The man Chris Oyakhilome always has conspiray thories to feed you people remember the early days of ebola how he brought out his own lectures about 5G grin grin grin grin

the self awarded doctor

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Shinjawestern: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Is it true there is a reason he likes jerry curled light kinned men? 🤣

Is it true this is the main reason Anita divorced him?

Is it true this is why the church made Anita sign a document preventing her from ever giving any interviews on why the marriage crashed ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Abi he always was in favour of gay people so it doesn't take a genius to understand what went on🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guess u were one of his gay partner shocked
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by WildChild00(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2023
Lucy001:
The man Chris Oyakhilome always has conspiray thories to feed you people remember the early days of ebola how he brought out his own lectures about 5G grin grin grin grin

the self awarded doctor

Even coronavirus early days, grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by rtdCivilservant: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:

Even coronavirus early days, grin grin
U sold ebola salt that year after deceiving gullible people that bathing with salt is an antidote against ebola. Bastard and frustrated criminal. grin cheesy tongue
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by WildChild00(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

U sold ebola salt that year after deceiving gullible people that bathing with salt is an antidote against ebola. Bastard and frustrated criminal. grin cheesy tongue

You were busy scamming innocent people then that Nigerian custom vehicles are been auction at a cheap ridiculous prices, and that you are controller Abdusalam from Sokoto state command cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by rtdCivilservant: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:

You were busy scamming innocent people then that Nigerian custom vehicles are been auction at a cheap ridiculous prices, and that you are controller Abdusalam from Sokoto state command cheesy
I catch am for blokos. Bloody criminal, son of a Bastard, I will be here exposing u, u will never succeed in scamming any nairalander again. Scum! shocked grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by WildChild00(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

I catch am for blokos. Bloody criminal, son of a Bastard, I will be here exposing u, u will never succeed in scamming any nairalander again. Scum! shocked grin cheesy

I will post all your nairaland handles and links here now ooooo you have scammed people both here and Facebook 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Unperturbedpota: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Guess u were one of his gay partner shocked

E pain am😂😂😂

Pastor Chris Oyagaylome
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Shinjawestern: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

E pain am😂😂😂

Pastor Chris Oyagaylome

U done cryin ?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by Hipsy93: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2023
Following the expiration of 7 days ultimatum issued to the coup plotters in Niger, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, founder of Christ Embassy has said that war against them by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is not the right solution.

The cleric during Sunday service maintained that the ECOWAS should find out what the people of Niger want rather than going to war with them...

Read The TRUE Facts Here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. by crixlight2(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Respect pastor Chris...

You go beat am ? , no be yeye thing the man talk about coronavirus and 5G

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did God Have To Take A Break After Six Days Of Actively Creating The World? / Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven / Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.