Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) (38422 Views)

Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures / What Kind Of President Do You Want In 2023? / Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by fakati(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
OBJ and Yaradua
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by SunTzu123(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Olusegun Obasanjo
He ran the most inclusive government Nigeria ever had.
NB; I am Igbo.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by skywalker240(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
None
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by CBR100: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Infrastructurally......PMB tops other follow
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

His Excellency, Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua,

His Excellency, Goodluck Jonathan

The rest na mumu cool
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by CountLaka(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
I really don't know what Nigerians need 😕, when Yar'adua was alive you guys were saying he's 'Baba go slow' and now you are saying he's the best president.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by donmik: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
The first man and only that first man and none again apart from the soldiers like Murtala and Gowon
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by donmik: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
kestolove95:
All of them are criminals including yar'adau...

And u 're worse than the worst of them since u can't tell yourself the truth
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by penearth(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yaridua. The best Nigeria has produced
His 7 points agendas wia REAL
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Integrafamoo: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[/font]

[font=Georgia]LIKE for His Excellency, Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, GCFR (2007 - 2010):
Obasanjo is the president I respect most. I am not one of his fans but he is more equipped than the rest. Yar'adua was a good man, just like Jonathan but not in terms of politics
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by MrBroke(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
None. grin
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by scally11: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
LIKE for His Excellency, Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR (2023 till date):
You see this man here is my best president because in few months he has spent he showed Nigerians Shege Banza. He is the best because with him I can send 300£ to my parents for upkeep and they will be singing my praise to high heaven. 300£ which is over 330k in naira when before its just a little above 240k. Same pounds but more money. Imagine Nigerians replacing APC with Apc and expecting result. Una go get sense before 2027

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by emmytex311: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yar'adua is my man all the day.
The best president ever since the return of democracy.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Aminu111(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
BOT never use one year still 200+ like him
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Mayeldah(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Obasanjo is the best so far
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good luck Jonathan and OBJ ....
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by adolfHitler1934: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Ebola Asiwaju is a crook and drug baron, Yaradua, and Obasanjo the best. The rest ruined Nigeria
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Akpacha(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mercy2006:
I respect the hell out of the man too.
He said the election that brought him to power was highly flawed, though!
Politicians easily de use una heads, if he confessed to the election being flawed, y did he assemble lawyers to defend the case?
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Keji1012(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[/font]

[font=Georgia]LIKE for His Excellency, Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, GCFR (2007 - 2010):

Late General Sanni Abacha
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by nanana48: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Every body known the most respect president in Nigeria is Alh umar musa yar 'adu
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Padipadi: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Racoon:
Irrespective of what happens this fella is never supposed to be in the list because he never had Nigeria @ heart but only loved Niger Republic that has been blown to smithereens by rebel soldiers who are obsessed with his excesses. When you create a thread on who is the worst President ever to rule this nation put him first. That is where he belongs.
At least you knew someone is worst than Tinubu. You fellas including Taylor89 or what's his name hated Tinubu cos he won your Obi
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Obj
Tinubu
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Francis88095(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the best ☑️☑️☑️
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Backpedal: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
typical hatefilled Igbo

Nobody takes u haters serious again
This one is smoking weed
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by willoly(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
I WILL GO WITH
YAR'ADUA
OBASANJO
GOODLUCK
BUHUNWARI NEVER
BOLATINUBU BENEFIT OF DOUBT
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by IAMBOSS1990: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
What many people don't know is that Yar'adua's govt was one of the the most corrupt and disgusting administration in the history of Nigeria. Only those who were in the know of the inner workings are aware of this. The man seemed decent at first until the administration settled in. Outside the third term agenda, if you study the various renderings of the various govts. Obj was actually the most decent of the lot.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
D all failed us 😔
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by donbenie(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
HE Umar Yar'adua.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by HAMKAH: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=124964264]LIKE for His Excellency, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR (1999 - 2007):[/quote
President Yara Dua
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by sundid(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[/font]

Of course is Bola Ahmed Tinubu anytime anyday. Wailers can wail for all I care.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by HAMKAH: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
LIKE for His Excellency, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR (1999 - 2007):

President Yara Dua why because He was hunmle and listen in the discharge of his official assignments he didn't make lol ife difficult for the Nigerians
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by HAMKAH: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
LIKE for His Excellency, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR (1999 - 2007):

President Yara Dua why because He was humble and listening leader in the discharge of his official assignments he didn't make life difficult for the people of
Nigerians whatsoever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Dancing Skills: 'Even In Battle We Still Ball' / Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos / Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.