Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu (22924 Views)

Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide / IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu / Police Disperse Sit-At-Home Enforcers, Stop Bank Robbery In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Christistruth03: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:
Simon Ekpa is hired by Tinubu and Buhari

I can bet this with my life

Pack your own mess and don't blame others for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSxVQPA8GRs
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by jrusky(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:

Since you have be betting your life did your life any better?

Just read the thrash you wrote pls can I ask you are you sure you have brain in that your skull? I seriously doubt it.

Very silly and very stupid statement....
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by vikstandon(m): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nnamdi Kalu never enforced sit at home.

He knew the impact it would have on Igbo businesses.

All the evil people rejoicing over the pain of the Igbo man. You will experience it firsthand.
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Tiney: 1:44am On Aug 09, 2023
Guyman01:
Simon Ekpa of APC is behind Sit at Home which people are not complying voluntarily but out of fear of unknown gunmen armed by Ekpa
LOL
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Jostoman: 2:05am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Somehow I feel for him but he has caused havock and rendered children fatherless due to all these sit at home rubbish. Nature is fighting back
you are jobless may be that is the reason why they station you permanent on nairaland to always monitor Obi and Atiku thread and to always be the first to comment.
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Chimakaobina4g: 3:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Bdhdb

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by sweetgala(m): 6:04am On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:

You don waste your life br that

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by drololaaof: 6:04am On Aug 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/07/sit-at-home-enforcers-working-against-my-release-ill-never-forgive-them-nnamdi-kanu/
That's great thought from you .
I hope they will stop the useless sit at home business? Now that you voice out against it .
My main question is what is your mission in Kenya to warrant your kidnapping and eventual illegal repatriation to Nigeria?
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by ngmoses17(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2023
Karma at work. Though I'm Igbo, I was never in support of his madness and will never be.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Victory662(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Blame the Nigerian state that did the actual murdering (both overtly and covertly) and leave Mazi Kanu, who was responding to their evil and inability to fulfill their constitutionally required obligations, out of it!

What even Mazi Kanu may have failed to realise is that the bastards calling for and enforcing the sit-at-home....as well as those driving the narrative on social-media (like nairaland).....they all are in cahoots or in support of elements within and around the Buhari/Tinubu govt's! THEY don't want him released and it's THEM who are not obeying, or treating with contempt, a valid court order that freed him unconditionally!
Oga relax. U are always blaming Buhari and Fulani when u know that Kanu and his terrorist gang did the whole killings. Whoever that kills should be killed. Kanu never see anything

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by AmotekunSW: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2023
engrchykae:
DSS thinks every Nigerian is an apc miscreant.
There are igbos and there are Nigerians.
A very great difference.
Every Igbo will see beyond all these recent love letters and how one DSS guy in Abuja always writes letters claiming it's kanu that's writing.

If it is DSS writing the letters, won't Kanu's lawyer complain?

Kanu's lawyer said those letters were written by Kanu himself.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by AmotekunSW: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2023
vikstandon:

All the evil people rejoicing over the pain of the Igbo man. You will experience it firsthand.

They are already experiencing it first hand. Every Monday, they are tied like rats and can't go out. The UGM they supported is killing them like flies.

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Imert: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Omo see this boy (Kanu) begging.

Simon Ekpa over thrown his government, shocked Cannibals and Money hungers. Kanu will die in prison.

And you S Easterners continue sitting at home till eternity, if you like activate no-feeding-no-talk every Tuesday to add up with Mondays sit-at-home, that will be nice

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by okeysoninv: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2023
vikstandon:

Another useless lie by ipob criminal

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2023
Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them

See him thinking he still has some relevance and links to his Terrorist militia.

Until he totally dissociates himself from the terrorists wrecking havoc , he should remain locked up.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Godmademan(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2023
Guyman01:
Simon Ekpa of APC is behind Sit at Home which people are not complying voluntarily but out of fear of unknown gunmen armed by Ekpa
Perhaps if he's released, Ekpa will lose relevance in the Ipob/Biafra sphere. Ekpa knows this and will make use of this permutation exhaustively

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Victory662:

Oga relax. U are always blaming Buhari and Fulani when u know that Kanu and his terrorist gang did the whole killings. Whoever that kills should be killed. Kanu never see anything

Which 'killings did Mazi kanu and his 'terorist gang' do?

Your evil Buhari gov't and his Fulani led/controlled army, police and DSS are on record to have murdered innocent agitators and innocent Igbo youth in cold blood! They treat Igbo lives as being worse than that of a dog and this is why when they carry out state-sponsored murders, they carry on with life regardless....no public inquiry, no sackings, nothing-nothing!

Gangs of cowardly and stinking murderous Fulani terrorists/herdsmen/bandits are on record, at least TWICE, to have committed mass murders on innocent Igbo men, women and children as they slept in the night! Incursions of bands of bloodthirsty Fulani murderers into the south-east WAS UNHEARD OF TILL THE COMING OF BUHARI IN 2015!

There are MANY reports of Fulani terrorists/kidnappers/herdsmen/bandits operating all over the south-east....on our highways and in our forests! The kidnap of the former Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria is just one case in point!

I don't make statements i can't defend or corroborate! Mazi Kanu formed the ESN AFTER the two mass murders of Igbo in Nimbo and Uzo-Uwani, and when it became apparent the useless and compromised federal gov't, whose table the buck stops at, was either unwilling or unable to fulfill their constitutionally required responsibilities of protecting ALL lives and properties in Nigeria! Or you wanted Ndigbo to do nothing (forget our useless south-east governors...they're a joke) and sit like sitting ducks to be decimated in their numbers and their lands taken over as we see the Fulani doing all over the core north and middle-belt!?

https://guardian.ng/news/herders-attack-farm-settlement-in-enugu/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimbo_massacre

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/nimbo-killings-5-herdsmen-docked/

https://punchng.com/20-killed-as-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community/

https://www.nairaland.com/2928551/fulani-herdsmen-kills-villagers-abbi

https://www.facebook.com/shauntvng/videos/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-hack-woman-to-death-on-her-farm-in-enugu/268974645130994/?locale=ms_MY

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/216166-nigerian-security-forces-killed-150-pro-biafra-protesters-amnesty-international.html

https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/photos/1032730500241601

https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/army-killed-16-massob-members-arrested-over-500attack-is-unprovoked-and-there-wa/379477712110357/

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/press-release/2016/06/nigeria-killing-of-unarmed-pro-biafra-supporters-by-military-must-be-urgently-investigated/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdyCsLm_HpU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb0Uz5sardU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnXmUrgF2a8
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Okarakwu: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Look like you are from Abakaliki
malcom1X:
Kanu didn't say this.
It takes up to 8 months for a CIA trained agent to turn in not to talk of Kanu that has been a prisoner for years.

Kanu can be easily brainwashed.
Google about American prisoners caught by the Japanese army in world war 2.
He has been brainwashed.

That's why Simon Ekpa says he will believe him if he gives this order away from Nigeria with a clear mind.

Off topic: have you guys noticed how those Nigerian twitter influencers don collect money close mouth.

Last month when it started in America. All Americans dey post screenshot evidence on twitter.
This is the time for them to do giveaway
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by engrchykae(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:

If it is DSS writing the letters, won't Kanu's lawyer complain?

Kanu's lawyer said those letters were written by Kanu himself.
Who believes a LAWYER?
a lawyer that was kidnapped by DSS a month before kanu was kidnapped.
Let ejiofor explain what transpired that Sunday evening when he was arrested by DSS,his ESN security was bundled into the boot and burnt alive with the car.
We that always use the internet see all these things.
DOS also have some explanations to make on how their oga was missing for 8days without any of them raising alarm.
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by malcom1X: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Weathered:
If I met you in real life I will put 3k in your pocket for lunch and a few words of encouragement in your ears to offset daddy's shortcomings.

You're a peasant, a desperate one raised by an absentee father.

You're what we typically call a waste of existence but beyond that you're a putrid sac of human pus.

Sit-at-home is probably your only chance to catch up with the rest of the world cheesy

Your life is still economically inferior to a blade of cow grass.

I wonder why you think your existence isn't a charity call for the rest of us to be thankful we completed the evolutionary phase.

Idle career Criminal! cheesy

Your life will always be filled with misfortune from now onwards.
that's why you spend all your day saying rubbish on a faceless forum.

The fact that you think I sit at home like you makes you as stupid as water from the gutter.

In fact you're so ugly that your birth certificate should be an apology from a condom manufacturer, the doctor who gave birth to you slapped your parents because of how hideous you are and what a waste of time you were to the doctor.

You're telling me how you will give me 3k when birds throw their food at you because of how poor you are.

Lastly there can never be a portrait or picture of you because that portrait or picture will hang itself for representing you.

In fact where you eat or live would be a death chamber to me.
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Akuruoulo(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dad and the Zoo now writes stories in the name of NNAMDI KANU.
WHAT A JOKE OF THE COUNTRY
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Weathered: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
malcom1X:

Your life will always be filled with misfortune from now onwards.
that's why you spend all your day saying rubbish on a faceless forum.

The fact that you think I sit at home like you makes you as stupid as water from the gutter.

In fact you're so ugly that your birth certificate should be an apology from a condom manufacturer, the doctor who gave birth to you slapped your parents because of how hideous you are and what a waste of time you were to the doctor.

You're telling me how you will give me 3k when birds throw their food at you because of how poor you are.

Lastly there can never be a portrait or picture of you because that portrait or picture will hang itself for representing you.

In fact where you eat or live would be a death chamber to me.
grin grin grin it is hard to sieve through the internet and escape demented psychotic criminals like you.

Let me start by saying all your diss lines are generic and well-worn like your mother's panties.

You're worse than a homeless street dog. your kind of condition is what Italians call Figlio di putana, a child conceived in a whorehouse by a regular male customer with a new hoe, abandoned by both and raised by charity.

The only contribution your daddy ever made to your life is falling on your mum in a fit of drunken rage. You miserable offshoot of drunken rape.

The chances of you out-brawling me is as slim as the chances of your shiftless father's alcohol-neutralized dickk making your cöck_craving mum cûm.,

The two unfit primates who consumated to sire you should be castrated for pollution the gene pool of humanity with their inferior DNA.

Offshoot of inferior sperm!
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by WhereMyLoud: 1:02am On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:

Guy no go die kamala oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Hits Back At Transparency International / Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Followers To Buy Labour Party Governorship Form For Him / Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.