Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,521 members, 7,830,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far (687 Views)

Wike: Pray For Tinubu So That All The Promises He Made Will Be Kept / Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / Why Is Tinubu So Desperate? See What I Saw (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by KwuoteYourFada: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
It's no news that Tinubu is beginning to prove to everyone that he's a failure in the making unless he adjust his style . That being said , these are the few reasons ;

1. Swift and unreasonable removal of subsidy without a soft landing policies for Nigerians

What a joke! What does he take Nigeria for ? Lagos? That he couldn't win his bourdillion? undecided

Hey agbado muncher before you bark remember you don't buy fuel cheaper than me 🤡

2. 5000 stipend grin this is the biggest show of incompetency grin omo how is this guy better than Buhari despite all the noise grin

3. Trying to get Nigeria involved as pawn for western interests in the ongoing military take over in Niger that even the people supported with Thier full chest grin
I hope he recruit nairaland agbado People like managrill , helineus , yarimo , FREENONSENSE and other nairaland pro-war raving lunes

4. The appointments. So far , it's only some few technocrats I have seen so far. The rest are either clowns 🤡 like keyamo and others are walking with cane we also have the f9 category of Tinubu technocrats grin

These are my observations so far as a patriotic Nigerian grin. No hard feelings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by EcoNews: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Who ask your father to access Tinubu

KwuoteYourFada:
It's no news that Tinubu is beginning to prove to everyone that he's a failure in the making unless he adjust his style . That being said , these are the few reasons ;

1. Swift and unreasonable removal of subsidy without a soft landing policies for Nigerians

What a joke! What does he take Nigeria for ? Lagos? That he couldn't win his bourdillion? undecided

Hey agbado muncher before you bark remember you don't buy fuel cheaper than me 🤡

2. 5000 stipend grin this is the biggest show of incompetency grin omo how is this guy better than Buhari despite all the noise grin

3. Trying to get Nigeria involved as pawn for western interests in the ongoing military take over in Niger that even the people supported with Thier full chest grin
I hope he recruit nairaland agbado People like managrill , helineus , yarimo , FREENONSENSE and other nairaland pro-war raving lunes

4. The appointments. So far , it's only some few technocrats I have seen so far. The rest are either clowns 🤡 like keyamo and others are walking with cane we also have the f9 category of Tinubu technocrats grin

1 Like

Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by Ola9ja23: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Let me quickly remind you that you have more 8 years to wail and gnash .
We don't expect IPOB to enjoy the policies of the new govt even though your mumu Messiah has pledged to do same upon assuming office.

Nothing good comes easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by KwuoteYourFada: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Let me quickly remind you that you have more 8 years to wail and gnash .
We don't expect IPOB to enjoy the policies of the new govt even though your mumu Messiah has pledged to do same upon assuming office.

Nothing good comes easy.
yen yen yen 👻
Nobody is wailing anything that's stale as anything

🤡
Awon f9 technocrat cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by ElSudani: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Another senseless post.

1 Like

Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by WorldRichest: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you will not beg for food like those before you.

However, if you continue wailing and crying for the 8 years of Tinubu rule, and the next 8 years of Kashim Shettima's rule, then you will end up begging for food like those before you.
Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by KwuoteYourFada: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2023
WorldRichest:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you will not beg for food like those before you.

However, if you continue wailing and crying for the 8 years of Tinubu rule, and the next 8 years of Kashim Shettima's rule, then you will end up begging for food like those before you.

stale! No one cares if 200 Hausa and yoruba rule do you buy things cheaper than anyone? 🤡🤡🤡🤡. As long as we are doing well for ourselves we don't care. We'll be always here to say the truth as it is grin cry for all we care!

Ironically,

Lol SW people are those protesting for palliative grin
Ibadan beggings is all time high now grin

And yes SE has the lowest cost of living in the south

We have food and markets grin

Don't worry we did excellently well even during Buhari tenure cheesy we'll be doing just fine wink

Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by helinues: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2023
When some people said they can't see anything good in you, just give them a hug cos life can be difficult for the blinds to see
Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by orion7: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2023
EcoNews:
Who ask your father to access Tinubu

is he not a Nigeria. ? You think everyone is like your father ? Stupid zombies

2 Likes

Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by orion7: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2023
Zombies just Abandon the thread. And they re saying all sorts about op.

Lol. And na them suffer pass o. Animals

1 Like

Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by seunowa(f): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

4. The appointments. So far , it's only some few technocrats I have seen so far. The rest are either clowns 🤡 like keyamo and others are walking with cane we also have the f9 category of Tinubu technocrats

Your frustration gives me great joy grin grin
Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by KwuoteYourFada: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2023
seunowa:

Your frustration gives me great joy grin grin

Say that without crying

You couldn't dispute anything I said 🤡🤡🤡
Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by KwuoteYourFada: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2023
helinues:
When some people said they can see anything good in you, just give them a hug cos life can be difficult for the blinds to see
Go and change that your itel phone before giving Someone who's using 14 pro max a hug 🤡🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by helinues: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Go and change that your itel phone before giving Someone who's using 14 pro max a hug 🤡🤡🤡

Buy one for me NL bullionaire
Re: My Assessment Of Tinubu So Far by KwuoteYourFada: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2023
helinues:

Buy one for me NL bullionaire
you're asking the wrong person sad

Go and meet BAT at least you don too defend am here grin

The reward for labour is wage abi no be so cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Anarchy: Call Olanipekun To Order, Integrity Crusaders Urge NBA, Body Of Bencher / Would History Repeat Itself: Who Wins Nigeria Vs. Niger Proxy War? / We Miss The Good Old Days Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.