Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) (7558 Views)

See What Happens When You Scent Leaf And Garlic Together!!! / What Happens If One Gets Struck By Lightning / Ladies This Is What Happens To You When You Swallow Semen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
correctguy101:

I do...

Other people seem suspicious, I can't say if they do have souls.. shocked

If you know you have it, then you know. Not all can be aware of themselves in the same way.
So far, science taught us that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Thinking that someone will be zapped out of existence when we die will be ridiculous.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Excerpt from the secret book of John

Aside from the gnostic scriptures, there were other books that were removed from the bible, and they not only confirm what the gnostics said, but they also confirm all the things I have been posting.

Among these books was the secret book of John. Below is an excerpt from the book that talks about the soul trap and reincarnation prison. Pay close attention to the bolded part.

"But I wondered, “Lord, what will happen to the souls of those who have not known where their true home is?”

He replied, “As for them, because they have gone so far astray, the counterfeit spirit has grown strong in them. It weighs down their souls and plunges them into slumber.
Meanwhile, it tempts them into committing wicked acts. After their souls have come forth from their bodies, they are delivered into the hands of the rulers who exist because of the first ruler.

The rulers shackle such souls with chains and throw them into another fleshly prison. The rulers push them through endless repetitions of this cycle until the soul wakes up from the sleep of forgetfulness and obtains gnosis. It thereby becomes perfect and attains salvation.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
More on Gnosticism and the Buddhism perspective

The word 'Gnostic' comes from the term 'gnosi' in greek which means 'knowledge'. The Gnostics were a group of people who seeked to reveal the truth of the supreme essence of the divine, thus overthrowing false beliefs of God, society and life in general.

They say that humans are divine souls trapped in the physical world and that the only way one could attain salvation from this place is not through worshiping the Demiurge(the false God of religion) but through gaining secret esoteric knowledge about who you really are, where you came from, and about how these parasitic entities operate, which will eventually set you free from this physical world in which your soul is trapped in.

In the Gnostic texts, they talk about the parasitic entities whom they call 'Archons' who not only use us as an energetic food source but they also prevent our souls from leaving the material realm upon the death of our physical bodies.

The Gnostic texts describe at length the manipulation of humankind by what they call non-human 'Archons' or rulers. More information about the gnostic beliefs can be found in the NagHammadi

Buddhism, an ancient religion that arose from the eastern asia, teaches that reincarnation is an endless cycle of suffering (the wheel of Samsara) that can only be broken by achieving enlightment.

In other words, we are stuck in a reincarnation cycle where we are bound to continuously suffer one way or another, life after life, until we spiritually wake up and break free from the reincarnation cycle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
This scene is from the popular Star trek movie. It reveals in plain sight the reality of what happens when you die and how the archons try to trick you into entering the light. Watch till the end and pay attention to the dialogue.

Remember, the archons through their human puppets in positions of power will always use public forms of information distribution to show you the truth, it's up to you to see it and understand it.

https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=Wyo0ZegAhX0

Wow! You're a real movie buff.
But these are MOVIES. A story some fiction writer dreamt up in his pajamas, then bought by a studio, who hired a screen writer to turn it into screenplay, then hired a director and producers who went for funding, then casting, etc - all these towards one objective - to make a huge PROFIT - MONEY!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Kevineleven(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
How the archons are using your religious beliefs against you

Religion has programmed you to believe that at the moment of your death, a spiritual judgement type of scenario will take place(the biblical Judgement) and it will be expected of you to give your authority away to these beings (God or Angels) letting them decide your fate, so that when your time actually does come, you won't even question these beings and what they are doing with you.

Instead you will simply accept whatever they ask from you because everything will seem to be going as planned, since that's what religion programmed you to believe will happen when your physical life will end.

These entities take advantage of the fact that you have been continuously conditioned to believe in an afterlife saviour who will take you to the Heavens if you're a good boy.

Even if you're an atheist, when you see this "God" or "Jesus" figure right there in front of you in the astral, you may start to have second thoughts about what you thought about religion back on Earth and you will most likely end up accepting what these entities want you to do because your perception of reality can change in an instant in a shocking and surprising scenario like that.

Religion has also given you the sense of being a guilty sinner who has to worship, obey and pray to a certain God(depending on your religion) in the hopes of afterlife salvation. The real salvation is not coming from the parasitic entities who pretend to be our creators, it is coming from ourselves.

In order for this to happen, we have to become aware of what actually awaits us when we die so we can use our free will to put an end to this vicious reincarnation cycle.

The real, powerful, infinite, creator God (who has nothing to do with any religious movement) is already within you. You are Source energy. We are the saviours we have been waiting for and we don't need to give our power away to anybody.
That's where we differ, man did not come from nothing, man is not the creator or the almighty.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Soul? what exactly is that? I looked through a biology book but couldn't find a reference to souls. I looked through a mythology book however and found all kinds of information on souls. Are there any peer reviewed scholastic research papers published in any medical journals that I could learn more about this thing called souls? Where is this thing? how many does each person have? 1? 2? more? it varies?

What gene is it linked to in our DNA? What kind of cells is it made of or what exactly is it made of? can we see thing thing with an MRI machine or a powerful microscope? Who do you think would know more about this thing called souls: a witch doctor from the deepest jungles of Ogbomoso who has had no contact with civilization, or the entire science faculty from MIT?
Scientists study everything; why don't they study souls? Is it for the same reasons they don't study the powers of Deadpool or the magic of Harry Potter?
And who told you science does not study the soul. Soul in this content refers to your consiousness.
There are even several scientific research that approves of what OP is trying to tell us.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
9182736455O1999:

So far, science taught us that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Thinking that someone will be zapped out of existence when we die will be ridiculous.

Not zapped out of existence, just turned into another form of energy - example, ashes after cremation
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kevineleven:

That's where we differ, man did not come from nothing, man is not the creator or the almighty.

I never stated that we come from nothing. The whole premise of my post is that we are infinite souls that originated from source energy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Kevineleven(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

I never stated that we come from nothing. The whole premise of my post is that we are infinite souls that originated from source energy
Ok
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
The perspective of Remote Viewing

Remote viewing or 'extra sensory perception' was developed in the 1970's by the CIA and was used for espionage purposes. Remote viewing is the ability of a human being to perceive information and imagery of remote geographical targets, regardless of time and space. While this is a natural ability, it is very hard to do without training.

Note: The CIA has declassified numerous documents proving the existence and use of remote viewing:

Remote viewing has also been practiced by other private institutes, notably the Farsight Institute

The Farsight institute has some of the best remote viewers on the planet today. Amongst many different projects, they have investigated the afterlife and the archons using remote viewing techniques:

In a project called The Death Traps,
https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Death_Traps_Farsight_Project_main_page.html

3 highly trained remote viewers from the Farsight Institute were tasked to remote view what happens to the soul of a person when the physical body dies.

All 3 of them perceived the exact same scenario without communicating with each other, that the soul is confused, disoriented and ends up entering a tunnel of light which violently shocks the soul.

Immediately after that, the soul no longer has the memory of who it was and where it come from.

This makes it 6 different unrelated sources that point to the same conclusion. At this point it would be unwise to dismiss this theory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
The perspective of Brett Stewart

Brett Stewart, another skilled remote viewer along with his team (they have nothing to do with Farsight Institute) have also investigated the afterlife.

Their afterlife project is called 'Moksha' which means "freedom from the reincarnation cycle" in hindu. Brett and his team have reached very similar conclusions about the afterlife which only makes the information coming from Farsight's remote viewers seem even more credible.

Brett and the other three trained remote viewers have remote viewed their target, "Moksha" blindly. None of the remote viewers communicated before or during the experiment and only shared their findings and common denominators when all the remote viewing data was already collected. They all came to the same conclusions as the far sight institute remote viewers.

You can find the videos of the Moksha project online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
More on Gnosticism and the Buddhism perspective

The word 'Gnostic' comes from the term 'gnosi' in greek which means 'knowledge'. The Gnostics were a group of people who seeked to reveal the truth of the supreme essence of the divine, thus overthrowing false beliefs of God, society and life in general.

They say that humans are divine souls trapped in the physical world and that the only way one could attain salvation from this place is not through worshiping the Demiurge(the false God of religion) but through gaining secret esoteric knowledge about who you really are, where you came from, and about how these parasitic entities operate, which will eventually set you free from this physical world in which your soul is trapped in.

In the Gnostic texts, they talk about the parasitic entities whom they call 'Archons' who not only use us as an energetic food source but they also prevent our souls from leaving the material realm upon the death of our physical bodies.

The Gnostic texts describe at length the manipulation of humankind by what they call non-human 'Archons' or rulers. More information about the gnostic beliefs can be found in the NagHammadi

Buddhism, an ancient religion that arose from the eastern asia, teaches that reincarnation is an endless cycle of suffering (the wheel of Samsara) that can only be broken by achieving enlightment.

In other words, we are stuck in a reincarnation cycle where we are bound to continuously suffer one way or another, life after life, until we spiritually wake up and break free from the reincarnation cycle.

What amazes me is how this idea has been around for millenia without people seeing it is obviously false. Suffering my ass, some people enjoy this life so much they never wanna die. Not only that, wherever babies come from, infants do their best not to go back there, they do their best to stay here. Living things in general have this instinct to do all they can to stay here. And actually one man with NDE (near death experience) said people on the other side would give anything to have your worst day here, that they're hanging around waiting for bodies - like not being able to participate in a very exciting game because you don't have the body to do so!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
ghettochild:

Foreign beings use us as energy supply..
Please explain.. they drink our blood ni or use our souls n then how do they force of to reincarnate??
Is it against the person's will??

The energy they derive from you is in form of what is called loosh. It is your negative emotions. This is why the earth is in the state it currently is, and why it has been in this state for hundreds of years. When humans are in a state of fear, pain and suffering, these beings feast. Example is during wars and deadly pandemics.

No they can't force you to enter the light and reincarnate. It's your choice. All they do is try to convince you by appearing as your loved ones or religious figures. Also they program and brainwash you with lies right from your time on earth, making you more likely to be deceived when you leave this body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by demanuel(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Another powerful thread... Kudos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
demanuel:
Another powerful thread... Kudos

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See this one. Will you die if you don't quote me? Will YOU?? You take your shiit and go wherever you wanna go and stop talking crap.

See his head, someone alive is out to tell you what happens when you die, because he read some books! He's not even sure what happens while you're alive!
Nobody has ever died and come back (it's impossible, because, that they came back is proof they were never totally dead) - and the ONLY way to know what he's talking about is by totally dying then comming back - NOT by reading any books!

Learn next time not to try to muzzle people in a forum like this. State your own stupid opinion or keep shut!

If your diick work for the next 100 years, make I bend.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
luminouz:

If your diick work for the next 100 years, make I bend.

You must be psychic. My diick is doing some work right now! grin
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You must be psychic. My diick is doing some work right now! grin

E dey work and you dey type on NL?

Dey play.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
luminouz:

E dey work and you dey type on NL?

Dey play.

That's the whole point - only when e dey work I get time for NL. After that I go to work - no time for NL cheesy
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
REINCARNATION

Before I proceed I will like you all to know that I can't post links on this thread as the antispam bot will ban me. So I will only direct you to sources and topics that you can read on.

The subject of reincarnation is still one that baffles a lot of people. There are multiple well documented evidence that proves that it is in fact a real phenomenon. There are well documented cases of children remembering their past lives down to the moment they died, and even tracing their way back to their previous houses and families.

Dr Jim Tucker had a seminar where he laid out very well documented, verifiable evidence. You can type Dr Jim Tucker - Life after life on youtube and use it as your starting point.

The evidence for reincarnation is staggering, all you have to do is do an honest research.

Have you consider the aspect "of what if'

What if the deceased spirit posses the body of those children who we now assume was recarnation
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Wow! You're a real movie buff.
But these are MOVIES. A story some fiction writer dreamt up in his pajamas, then bought by a studio, who hired a screen writer to turn it into screenplay, then hired a director and producers who went for funding, then casting, etc - all these towards one objective - to make a huge PROFIT - MONEY!!

You know nothing, Jon Snow...

The mere fact that you don't even know movies can be portrayals of real life shiit...is disappointing. Just stick to politics na...you are embarrassing yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by ttime(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
What actually happens when we die

When a human on earth dies, his/her soul is pulled into a tunnel with a bright light at its end. Every soul that enters into that light is zapped with with a very powerful technology similar to millions of bolts of electricity and this technology wipes out the memories of the soul, and then the soul is put into a new body and sent back to earth.

Like I said earlier, the natural order of souls is to grow and evolve by living multiple lives in different planets and then retaining the memories and knowledge gathered from all past lives.

However, our planet is under the control of very powerful beings that are using us as a food supply, and in order to continue this supply, they have to keep us in a constant state of ignorance, and they do this by forcing us to reincarnate endlessly on this planet, with no knowledge of our past lives.

How then do u explain global population Growth?

By this theory, mortality should equal natality on a global scale. Since each death is accounted for in new birth. So how come more births than death is d current reality?
Are ur reptilian scientists also creating new souls?
D truth is simply in front of us, but we would rather go to great lenghts believing lies.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Not zapped out of existence, just turned into another form of energy - example, ashes after cremation
Your soul. Does it also includes the ashes? Ain't that just the flesh?
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Your soul. Does it also includes the ashes? Ain't that just the flesh?

Do you know the definition of energy?
E=mc². When value of m (mass) is zero, what is the answer?
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
luminouz:

You know nothing, Jon Snow...

The mere fact that you don't even know movies can be portrayals of real life shiit...is disappointing. Just stick to politics na...you are embarrassing yourself

There are so many empty-headed buffoons on NL.
Who said movies don't portray real life. ALL movies have to relate to human experience otherwise why would people wanna see them?!
The God Father was accurate portrayal of mafia life, yet it was entirely dreamt up by Mario Puzo in his study in a bid to get out of debt - he wasn't interested in writing about the mafia, but that was the only genre of story his publishers were willing to pay an advance for!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

There are so many empty-headed buffoons on NL.
Who said movies don't portray real life. ALL movies have to relate to human experience otherwise why would people wanna see them?!
The God Father was accurate portrayal of mafia life, yet it was entirely dreamt up by Mario Puzo in his study in a bid to get out of debt - he wasn't interested in writing about the mafia, but that was the only genre of story his publishers were willing to pay an advance for!

K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
emmy512:
At this point Mr Seun don't you think it's high time authors have a feature to block comments on their posts?
they have...

walahi talahi stunt league ppl have dat right & features on especially on Fridays kpere!

grin
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Do you know the definition of energy? E=mc². When value of m (mass) is zero, what is the answer?
Haha. I see what you're doing. It's zero of course. JSYK, there are different kinds of energy.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
ttime:

By this theory, mortality should equal natality on a global scale. Since each death is accounted for in new birth. So how come more births than death is d current reality?
D truth is simply in front of us, but we would rather go to great lenghts believing lies.

Not every human on earth has a soul, some people are NPCs used to maintain the status quo.

Also outside of this third dimension reality, time isn't linear. You don't necessarily reincarnate into the direct future. You could reincarnate into the past or further future.

And this as well

luminouz:

Of course not!!!

It's really simple. More souls are being reincarnated into earth from other planets/dimensions but aren't allowed to leave when the bodies they inhabit die by the reptilians. So the earth is more like a prison planet. You get in...but you don't get out. I know he will explain more on this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
ttime:

Of course not!!!

It's really simple. More souls are being reincarnated into earth from other planets/dimensions but aren't allowed to leave when the bodies they inhabit die by the reptilians. So the earth is more like a prison planet. You get in...but you don't get out. I know he will explain more on this
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Not every human on earth has a soul, some people are NPCs used to maintain the status quo.

Also outside of this third dimension reality, time isn't linear. You don't necessarily reincarnate into the direct future. You could reincarnate into the past or further future.

luminouz:

Of course not!!!

😄It's amazing what people will come up with - as long as they don't have to prove any of it!
Another person said earth is heaven, that you're already in heaven where you're like a god and your heart's innermost desires are manifested "so take time and enjoy your time in heaven"!

Me, I say:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence!
And what's asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Foods To Boost Healthy Hair Growth / What Is "Ina Orun" Disease In English / Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.