Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,574 members, 7,843,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Reno To Storm Awka To Visit Solodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno To Storm Awka To Visit Solodu (605 Views)

Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno To Storm Awka To Visit Solodu by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2023
He is coming down to Anambra .

I hope Una no go Gulak am.
Re: Reno To Storm Awka To Visit Solodu by SalamRushdie: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2023
This political jobber has refused to visit Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Reno To Storm Awka To Visit Solodu by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2023
SalamRushdie:
This political jobber has refused to visit Atiku

He is set to photo bomb Obi very soon.

How Obi will react on live camera we will get to see.

2 Likes

Re: Reno To Storm Awka To Visit Solodu by Monsignor22: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Trust me the average person on the streets of the East doesn't give a fucck about Reno, na twitter dey give that political jobber relevance

5 Likes

Re: Reno To Storm Awka To Visit Solodu by Phoen1X: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

He is set to photo bomb Obi very soon.

How Obi will react on live camera we will get to see.
Seems southeast is more important and relevant to him than atiku and his home town.
Re: Reno To Storm Awka To Visit Solodu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2023
Obi will soon congratulate him

1 Like

Re: Reno To Storm Awka To Visit Solodu by MEEVEET: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Monsignor22:
Trust me the average person on the streets of the East doesn't give a fucck about Reno, na twitter dey give that political jobber relevance
Person way no trend for Twitter

He thought coming back he would be the hot topic debated by obedients... No body send Reno
Re: Reno To Storm Awka To Visit Solodu by 9jatriot(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2023
LOL, na now una don change am to not give a *fucck, the time wen una de hail am as an ambassador when he de attack PMB, una non know that time abi?

Monsignor22:

1 Like

Re: Reno To Storm Awka To Visit Solodu by Armaggedon: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
He is coming down to Anambra .

I hope Una no go Gulak am.
no one will give that internet peasant the attention he desperately wants.
Re: Reno To Storm Awka To Visit Solodu by Solsix(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Armaggedon:
no one will give that internet peasant the attention he desperately wants.
Exactly, we have serious things to worry about. I doubt this news, unless soludo wants to kill himself kpam kpam

(1) (Reply)

The Other Side Of Onitsha / Official: TIEFNUBU Forged His Certificate-CSU / Breaking News: INEC Declares Senator Hope Uzodinma Winner Of IMO Governorship El

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.