Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC (24915 Views)

191,000 Nigerians Jostle For 9,460 Immigration, NSCDC Jobs / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by meum: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hmm
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Nairas2dollars: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
TotoGame:
A cousin of mine got selected (after paying for the job)
I would have bought job for my younger cousin sister if I knew of this exercise prior to it's commencement. How much did he paid?
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by gameova(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wow how come I'm never lucky with all this jobs
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Jsucre(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
AdeloveHomes:
Pwhen is the Nigeria Police Recruitment going to take place ... I love NPF , I am really waiting for the recruitment exercise.
By God's grace you will get recruited
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Chetas81(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
TotoGame:
in advance country with advance citizen, you don't have to pay for government job, but in this part of the world where abnormality become normal
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by BoldBrainz(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
What is the actual essence and job description of this NSCDC agency ?
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by TotoGame(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nairas2dollars:
I would have bought job for my younger cousin sister if I knew of this exercise prior to it's commencement. How much did he paid?

I Don't know the exact amount but it's in millions, he went for immigration which is costlier
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by tnerro1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good, enough people for tinubu to send to Niger
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by bolademi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Chetas81(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
nony43:
List of who knows who? List of God Fatherism.
who's fault
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by TotoGame(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
vacanci:

mine got it without paying a dime and knowing no one

How possible? Maybe he's extremely intelligent and made it to the merit list
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by GENTLETEE(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
I was part of that ill fated immigration recruitment that claimed some lives. Now I know that that was not where God wanted me to be as I later secured a federal University Job.

6 Likes

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Nice2023(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
AdeloveHomes:
Pwhen is the Nigeria Police Recruitment going to take place ... I love NPF , I am really waiting for the recruitment exercise.

Are u sure u love them...na unemployment still dey affect u.

I pray make u join?
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by TotoGame(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Chetas81:
in advance country with advance citizen, you don't have to pay for government job, but in this part of the world where abnormality become normal

Nigeria do happen niggar!
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Daninya33: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Send me a d.m right away

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Judolisco(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dis immigration own still dey surprise me... Everyb applied but u did not tell us d selection criteria... Some people applied with first class yet una no pick dem

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Azor1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
How much did pay, those guy scammed me 300k
TotoGame:
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Bukola94: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nice2023:

Are u sure u love them...na unemployment still dey affect u.

I pray make u join?
unemployment na hin dey affect people. Even if he got recruited, the salary no go pay all is bills. U go use half of your salary on T.P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Exceed15: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Their family members. Useless democracy. That's why I support the coup in Niger.
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by gaskiyamagana: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
AdeloveHomes:
Why do you love NPF ?
Someone like me, if l say love NPF, honestly, I am telling you that I love KICK BACK, back -front, up-and-down.
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Nairas2dollars: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
TotoGame:

I Don't know the exact amount but it's in millions, he went for immigration which is costlier
Find the exact money, am interested. I just want to settle my cousin sister so she would stop asking me for money everyday. The best I can do for her is to buy her a job. She got second class lower in biochemistry Unizik.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Trustedpronet: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Getting free money for the rest of your life and you are saying 1milion naira is too small? There is nothing like bribe here. They simply helped you. Work hard o.
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by gloryman91: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nice one.

Unlike some useless Government MDAs like FRSC always doing underground recruitments after wasting applicants time and money.

Kudos.
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by gaskiyamagana: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
TotoGame:
Not only her, there are many others, to whom official, political and executives's SLOTS were sold to.
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Nairas2dollars: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Azor1:
How much did pay, those guy scammed me 300k
how come? You paid for immigration?
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by gaskiyamagana: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nairas2dollars:
Find the exact money, am interested. I just want to settle my cousin sister so she would stop asking me for money everyday. The best I can do for her is to buy her a job. She got second class lower in biochemistry Unizik.
Good, a good husband, who knows the system, gets right connection and click it for the future of his wife' family. But, but balance the equation, do same for your parternal relation. God bless you and other responsible husbands, not necessarily because of securing job for their wives' relation.
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by nkemjacob2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:
These ones would come and start charging us ridiculous prices for passports. They would continue the corruption in the system.

This I have seen.
becos they enter in corrupt way and will there follow the footstep of their predisesors

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by pcagbaji(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
AdeloveHomes:
So that you start collecting bribe
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by DaTruths: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
TotoGame:

Like how much would be required to pay for the job?
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by gaskiyamagana: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nairas2dollars:
how come? You paid for immigration?
Libyan returnee comment. You are hearing that for the first time?
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Akharmony: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
How much was the slot. . . Wcked peoplr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs / 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters / Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.