Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC (24918 Views)

191,000 Nigerians Jostle For 9,460 Immigration, NSCDC Jobs / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by oresanya17: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
vacanci:

mine got it without paying a dime and knowing no one
Well he or she is lucky. To get government job three things are involved. One know God, this comes with timing (luck).
2. Know person wey know person. (God father)
3. how much can you pay for it.
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by vacanci: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
oresanya17:

Well he or she is lucky. To get government job three things are involved. One know God, this comes with timing (luck).
2. Know person wey know person. (God father)
3. how much can you pay for it.

very true
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by DaTruths: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
TotoGame:

More than a million,

I wish i had a source, i would have paid.
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by NACE13: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nairas2dollars:

I just want her to get something doing. You know any lucrative business I can start for her. Is cooking gas business lucrative?. I would have employed her in my side hustle business of boutique but my manager adviced me that is wrong mixing family with business so I believed her (the manager). My manager have been surportive, due to my busy schedules, she goes to Holland to purchase the commodities for me while I sponsor it.

I have absolutely no idea concerning business ideas in that category.
I'm only trying to let you know she should be doing what she at least studied or will be comfortable doing
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by PrinceAA01: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please, has anyone here from Osun State been shortlisted yet?
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Newness2019: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
johnbulus1:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/08/recruitment-fg-releases-list-of-successful-applicants-into-immigration-nscdc/

I HOPE THE LIST WAS COMPILED BASED ON MERIT, NATIONAL CHARACTER, FAIR PLAY AND FEAR OF GOD.

IF NOT, IT WILL BACK FIRE ONE DAY LIKE THE FEDREAL CHARACTER COMMISSION SAGA.
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by beyondPen(m): 1:59am On Aug 11, 2023
AdeloveHomes:
Pwhen is the Nigeria Police Recruitment going to take place ... I love NPF , I am really waiting for the recruitment exercise.

I love police too

Intelligence thing
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by fohlarp: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Pls has any one gotten mail message from them checkd my inbox n spam as directd frm d portal,to get d scheduled date n venue,nothing is there,pls who has gotten?
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Zacks43: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
fohlarp:
Pls has any one gotten mail message from them checkd my inbox n spam as directd frm d portal,to get d scheduled date n venue,nothing is there,pls who has gotten?

Nothing like mail. Check the link if you're lucky then. But as for mail nothing like that.
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by sherylbaky(f): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
It is the link you would follow, use a stronger browser
fohlarp:
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by fohlarp: 3:49am On Aug 13, 2023
Thx U both,jst wanting to know cos drs nothing in d mail,only portal message.but how do we know our scheduled date n venue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters / Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? / Can A Man Who Earns N80,000 Marry In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.