Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

"Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni (33632 Views)

Nigerians Suffering Needlessly, Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Laments / Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by safarigirl(f): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He has a point which I can't deny but hope it's only his skits that's fetching him all the money and luxurious lifestyle and not some shady things most comedians and skit makers do behind closed doors. I hope this is not a case of pot calling kettle black.

Mr. Macaroni?

Skits?

Mr. Macaroni that has been in Brotherhood, Gangs of Lagos, Anikulapo and multiple high budget movies over the years, is who you're filing under "skit makers"?

That man is a whole actor, please put some respect on his name.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by safarigirl(f): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He's shady too and has no moral right to condemn them. They are all sinners sinning differently

How is he shady?

Where is your proof that he is shady?

APC supporters are so bottom barrel that they never condemn APC as a thieving party. You people's own is that everybody must be a thief too, so, nobody should condemn theft.

And the worst thing is that you too, you're not seeing any decent money for this foolishness. Just a fool for free

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Ikpunnegi01: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:
Our biggest mistake on earth was not matching to the streets of Nigeria when Ebola was announced by INEC

A massive protest that would have been uglier than ENDSARS

That single mistake and negligence will take us years back and many won’t survive it

Nigeria as a country can never be better because we all were forcefully joined together and you don’t expect tribes who actually don’t love each other to coexist

If you’re in Port Harcourt today you’ll notice a massive protest going on in PH against Ebola Tinubu

Wike sold our future in this state for his personal gain
Bigup mi brethren !
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by NFBI: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
God will help us
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by anonymous1759(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
I’m waiting for LP senators to reject the package that’s when I’ll regret not supporting LP🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 looking at comments make me laugh so hard . All senators are from different political parties . The president who made senators collect outrageous salaries is a labor supporter . Yet labor children will rain insults on BAT.
It’ll take a miracle to stop these NASS they’re our major problem but all we do is blame the presidency and leave NASS, Governors, local government chairmen alone . These are the kind of things NLC should clamor for equal Minimum wage . It’s evil from the NASS collecting hardship allowance while they ask us to bear the brunt .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by ugofulfilled(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He has a point which I can't deny but hope it's only his skits that's fetching him all the money and luxurious lifestyle and not some shady things most comedians and skit makers do behind closed doors. I hope this is not a case of pot calling kettle black.
People like you will never call a spade a spade. You see your romance with the devil, you're sure gonna be the biggest loser. Mark today's date.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Memphitz357: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Rayban25:
apc muntulas will try and dig into his family tree to spot for an igbo person so that they can say he has ipob roots.
The eediot above you just did that.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Picture 1: How to say E go favour me and my family, on Nairaland
Picture 2: How to say E go favour me and my family, inside their face me I slap you room
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by ebenholer2(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
In as much I am not supporting the ambiguity in spending by the Nigeria politicians but I need to ask that how many poor and needy Nigerians is Mr Macaroni helping. Enough of absolute dependence on government to make a difference since we can as well do so in our own capacity. This is the reality
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by wolverine78: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
The MILITARY needs to take over Nigeria.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Chudyned26: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
PLEASE WHO CAN TEACH ME ON HOW TO MONITISE MY FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND TIKTOK ACCOUNTS ?
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by tctrills: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Berrityga:
See somebody that his comedy only appeals to a certain tribe. If given a government appointment now his views will change over night. Oga with all due respect your part of the problem, you trivialized your content online only promote Yoruba content creators your shiiit bro
All comedy cannot appeal to all tribes and that's not bad. The goal of an artist shouldn't be to represent all tribes but to express his talents the best way he can even if it only appeals to a small community. For example, Osadebe's music may not appeal to an Hausa man.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by OChimex: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Our leaders are just heartless.

They are not heartless 😂 . In fact they are good people doing their job or being karmas to idiotic people of Nigeria.

The way every country is, is the way their citizens are.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Menclothing: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Men are cool
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Edusouls(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Una never see chum chin , this is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by slowice(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He's shady too and has no moral right to condemn them. They are all sinners sinning differently

The person behind this account is mentally unstable
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Cmanforall: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
His family background can also be of high class

I see him contesting elections in the future
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
So called Nigerians don't know the meaning of foreign reserve their corrupt politicians and leaders has been lying to them since 1914.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by blowjohn(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

Aptly put.
Nobody holy pass; even though I get his message.

They shud leave palliatives and repair our refineries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by BigYash: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Berrityga:
See somebody that his comedy only appeals to a certain tribe. If given a government appointment now his views will change over night. Oga with all due respect your part of the problem, you trivialized your content online only promote Yoruba content creators your shiiit bro
Oga you dey face hardship or you no dey face? How much you dey buy fuel now?
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
blowjohn:

Aptly put.
Nobody holy pass; even though I get his message.

They shud leave palliatives and repair our refineries
That's what I'm trying to say but they all came for my head. You see these people quick to condemn our leaders ehn they'll do worse if they grab power. Let's learn to be praying for them to do the right thing.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by onadana: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:
Our biggest mistake on earth was not matching to the streets of Nigeria when Ebola was announced by INEC

A massive protest that would have been uglier than ENDSARS

That single mistake and negligence will take us years back and many won’t survive it

Nigeria as a country can never be better because we all were forcefully joined together and you don’t expect tribes who actually don’t love each other to coexist

If you’re in Port Harcourt today you’ll notice a massive protest going on in PH against Ebola Tinubu

Wike sold our future in this state for his personal gain

But the people of River's state tactfully endorsed "Ebola" as President.They were silent in the mist of the ardent rape of democracy in River's.They were silent when the results were announced in favor of "Ebola".The good people of River's were all complicit in this rape of fostering us with what we have now.There was no way he would have being declared President if he had loss Rivers.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Gucciswaz: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Triangles1:
When you win they go say na OJORO.
When you lose they go say na OLODO.

What I noticed about Nigerians is that when you're loosing they will blame Federal government but when the corruption is in their favour they will pretend as if everything is right.

This same man that keep on promoting SUGAR DADDY skit online is blaming another person just because things is not in his favour.

Bitterness for 8 years is not good for someone health ohhh.

Let them give us the names of the people that died in LEKI TOLL GATE and their family location they're there blabbing looking for who blame, bastard Yorubas.

Quoting is allow and insult.
oga u are worst than a plague..
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Gucciswaz: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
obinna58:
Remove the leader and put a random average Nigerian and it’s all the same

If mr macaroni gets himself in leadership position he can even do worst, I’ve seen it happen over and over again, they’re only condemning it bcoz they’re not included in the beneficiaries

The problem is both the government and the people, no one cares except for their selfish interest
is Mr macaroni not a Yoruba man? Why not use ur sense for once..
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Calitoscassius(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Next week now, Tifnubu will appoint Mr Macaroni as one of his Ministers grin grin
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
And you Rose you're what? Born again abi. All APC supporters are surely going to hell.
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

And you Rose you're what? Born again abi. All APC supporters are surely going to hell.
I hate your dp
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Morbeta11(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

Get a life Buzu!
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Gucciswaz: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
YorubaPrince:
Some fools go still support dis bastards and their looting angry
they are already doing so.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by blowjohn(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
That's what I'm trying to say but they all came for my head. You see these people quick to condemn our leaders ehn they'll do worse if they grab power. Let's learn to be praying for them to do the right thing.

No mind them.
People that will never give to beggars, people that will cheat, and do all manners of things.
The only difference is the class.
If u give them that same power they will deal with human beings like devils.
Common security guard in Nigeria will be forming boss at the gate.
Common teacher, lecturer, doctor etc will be forming boss.

Hypocrite s is what they are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Looks Totally Unrecognizable In New Bedroom Selfies / Actress Eniola Badmus Looking Gorgeous In New Photos / Chika Ike Looks Adorable In New Makeup Photo From Singapore (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.