Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (27802 Views)

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (my Experience) / Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by tctrills: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Older? It is from the perspective of age you have my submissions.

People lie, and that is your reason to want to know why a man would do those things? To justify what? Even if she cheated on him with his father and his younger brother, nothing justifies beating his wife, starving his children and other things listed there. What happened to leaving? What do you think his side of the story will do? It will explain why he should not be arrested for battering his wife and other domestic abuse?

In jail, his reasons don't matter. Why do they matter so much to you? Age dictates that knowing why doesn't change the outcome, no judge will ever be interested in why when a crime has been committed and rightly so. Investigating clear evidence is pointless.

Oga, how did you know he beat his wife? Do you have a cam in their home? What if his side of the story is that he never beat his wife? It's true that you are young but you are not too young not to remember the case of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. Please let's learn from other's mistakes
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
tctrills:

Oga, how did you know he beat his wife? Do you have a cam in their home? What if his side of the story is that he never beat his wife? It's true that you are young but you are not too young not to remember the case of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. Please let's learn from other's mistakes

It's in the op.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by tctrills: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

It's in the op.
Yes and the OP was told by his sister, the wife and you choose to believe without hearing from the man.
Learn to calm down before commiting to judgement.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
tctrills:

Yes and the OP was told by his sister, the wife and you choose to believe without hearing from the man.
Learn to calm down before commiting to judgement.

So you'd imagine, rather than believe the account before you? Because what the man is accused of doing is what his wife said, because you know better than the op that she's lying?

And if this account is true, you will still rather prefer hear his side of the story? Because it will justify why he's doing all that? Because the man must be innocent somehow? And the brother came here to lie about a man he has confronted before who wouldn't change? Because he never actually beat her and she's enjoying her marriage to him, so much that her brother came here to praise him?

This is how you aged people listened to the alwa ibom serial killer because the newspapers did not give his side of the story, and he claimed the girl wanted sex with him in his own account, meanwhile he had killed many girls and that one was looking for a job. You need his side of the story. He's gotten away with the murder while tantalizing you all with his fables.

K.

Learn to weigh events as they are without committing to judgement on imagined circumstances. Or wait to hear the lies of a man who wants to justify himself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by tctrills: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

So you'd imagine, rather than believe the account before you? Because what the man is accused of doing is what his wife said, because you know better than the op that she's lying?

And if this account is true, you will still rather prefer hear his side of the story? Because it will justify why he's doing all that? Because the man must be innocent somehow? And the brother came here to lie about a man he has confronted before who wouldn't change? Because he never actually beat her and she's enjoying her marriage to him, so much that her brother came here to praise him?

This is how you aged people listened to the alwa ibom serial killer because the newspapers did not give his side of the story, and he claimed the girl wanted sex with him in his own account, meanwhile he had killed many girls and that one was looking for a job. You need his side of the story. He's gotten away with the murder while tantalizing you all with his fables.

K.

Learn to weigh events as they are without committing to judgement on imagined circumstances. Or wait to hear the lies of a man who wants to justify himself.

You keep showing your youthfulness and rashness.
I never said the account was a lie, I only said that we can't judge until we hear from all sides.
Clearly, I can't change your mentality. It's ok, keep giving judgements before hearing from both sides. We can end it on this note bro.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by cocolacec(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

1. The husband doesn't give her money for upkeep.

2. Most times he beat her up mercilessly.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

5. Doesn't have regard for my family.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

7. Always accuse her wrongly of stealing his money.

8. Follow her to the market and pays for any food items she buys.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

11. Smells my sister's undies atimes to know if she went to meet a man.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the business to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: They dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.

Women should be careful in their choice of selection, most men pretends to be nice during dating but not knowing they're beast in human form.

She is married to a narcissist.He definately has numerous girlfriends littered around the city.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Atolu01: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Most Men are naturally wicked na. One shouldn't expect that to change in marriage. Very possessed and logical in their wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.