Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,866 members, 7,844,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (27758 Views)

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (my Experience) / Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
ugbanante:
Are u really helping ur sister by this? There are NGOs handling such cases. Report to them so a legal action can be taken to help ur sister's condition

I have reported to Human Rights already. Thanks.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by DSS1335: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

No justification to smell pants. Lmao. He should leave her if he feel so much insecure. Rubbish

Lol
cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Omoawoke: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
I bet the man has caught her several times cheating. Ask your sister to confess the reason why this started, she has cheated on him and she was caught which drove the man to started acting this way

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by 4evayours: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
There are two sides of stories in quarrel
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Omoawoke: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

This is someone that always paint my sister black to everybody including his family members. He's a womanizer that's why he believes my sister might also be cheating.

I can assure you your sister has done some kind of things and he is emotionally blackmailing her.
Maybe she got pregnant for someone or was caught life in messy adultery or maybe one of the kids is not his
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Stevedison(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
How will he know that she went to visit a man just by smelling her pants?
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Akaegwu(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Akụkọ ifo
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Omoawoke: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Rokiat:
Is she in jail serving a prison sentence under federal law that she can’t get out at her free will?

Is her self esteem so law that she don’t know her self worth because make it make sense this ridiculous to say the less.

I have never been slapped by a man before in my life, try it and I am out the door.

What sort of bullshiiit is this? Is this story even real? Why do women allow themselves to be treated like shiiit by men I mean why oooh why?

You birthed these men for God sake, never allow yourself to be tricked or treated like shit by them ever!

I wonder what’s so special about your cheeks whey you think say you no fit chop slap

Madam, no dey make mouth, pray not to end up with a crazy man whey go handle you better slap. You go chop slap and heaven will not fall
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Womanizer(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
blackgold2018:
that’s a very insincere answer..

I ask again. Why did your sister chose to marry him?

Some of you can be so annoying.

How many times will you ask him this question?

It's his sister that's married to the man not him so how should he know why his sister made the decision to marry the guy.

Instead of you to just give advise you're interrogating him as if he commited a crime by coming here to seek opinion angry
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by chidiokay: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

This kind of man would've had loads of red flags. He was not always nice to her. She just never wanted to acknowledge it when it happened.

Here we go again ! know it All syndrome undecided

we are patiently waiting for that "man" you are mudding in your kitchen lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Chucks13: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
The man is jobless. Smelling undies, pls for what?

So if she flirt, shower and even change her pant before coming home how will he know by turning himself to p**y smelling man when he is not a sniffer dog?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by grafixdon: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
14.He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

What does this mean? He should jump up anytime he wants to pay house rent and school fee? Why don't you help him pay the bills and let's see how happy you will be paying those bills without complain.

You'll end up pushing your sister on the street.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Karnice600: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

1. The husband doesn't give her money for upkeep.

2. Most times he beat her up mercilessly.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

5. Doesn't have regard for my family.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

7. Always accuse her wrongly of stealing his money.

8. Follow her to the market and pays for any food items she buys.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

11. Smells my sister's undies atimes to know if she went to meet a man.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the business to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: They dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.

Women should be careful in their choice of selection, most men pretends to be nice during dating but not knowing they're beast in human form.

I already know the tribe that man comes from but I didn't come up here to spite any tribe.
A guy sometime ago asked a question here about who to marry among several women, with some who had good heads for managing his business... and I asked him to first get a sales girl and then marry her. Its better to turn a sales girl into a wife than a wife into a salesgirl.
Ladies if he showers you with gift, you should also be sensitive to know when he's buying you off the shelf like ketchup and mayonnaise.
He's not civilized but his money is, and so you die put on top him matter.

I can't encourage a divorce but I can encourage thorough prayer and dry fasting for her. Whether he's a smelling pant husband or not, he's the father of her kids. Someone suggested seeing Women welfare stuff. Its a good way to go too.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by lummily: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
You said your in law told his mechanic that his wife doesn’t wear pant!!.. so what will your sister do? She will run into the house shamefully and weeping? You and your sister are very very sick! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by boxypane(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
That level of insecurity is WILD.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Maloves: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Madam, go and be praying for your sister marriage to stand, there are lot of shits you dont know about that marriage, they wont tell you.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Kajaard: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

This kind of man would've had loads of red flags. He was not always nice to her. She just never wanted to acknowledge it when it happened.

Very true.

I also find it hard to believe that she dated this animal for 5 years before marriage and never noticed these animalistic traits.

I am forced to think this is another one of those made up tales to drive Nairaland traffic.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by faoogoke(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
And he still have sex with her?

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kajaard:

Very true.

I also find it hard to believe that she dated this animal for 5 years before marriage and never noticed these animalistic traits.

I am forced to think this is another one of those made up tales to drive Nairaland traffic.

It's hard to believe.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Haveyoueatentod: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
The husband's insecurities na because him done catch her with another man before marriage or courtship and still went on to marry her with less or no trust hence the monitoring if not for the kids they would have divorced long ago
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
CuriousStudent:

In a society that shams women for being divorcees many will endure bad marriages. In the east,if your daughter divorce,you can't even quarrel with a market woman without her using it against you. In an august meeting,a little argument erupted and one woman was subdued because her daughter divorced. Alot of women relocate from communities if their daughters divorce for stigma. If the parents take her back home, the parents will be ostracized.

Perhaps that is the condition society has put her into, but this is 2023 and if she values her life she should get out of that place of no self worth. It almost seems like fantasy, this OPs post.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Haveyoueatentod: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
I bet the man has caught her several times cheating. Ask your sister to confess the reason why this started, she has cheated on him and she was caught which drove the man to started acting this way
I fit swear say na wetin happen be that because the man's actions is the highest level of insecurity and mistrust he's still with her because of the kids
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
tctrills:

So how do you know he battered his wife? How do you know he is starving his children? A wise person doesn't just conclude.

Why shouldn't we conclude? Because men have not been known to do those things? Statistically, it is highly likely that all the things he said are happening.

You should be worried that in the face of such inhumanity you need to hear his side of the story. It will not justify anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Haveyoueatentod: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kajaard:

Very true.

the man done catch her before the op no write that part.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

After the outcome of Human Rights I will know the next action to take. Thanks.

You are waiting for the outcome, as you have been waiting these 15 years? What if while he's beating her as you wait for the outcome he does something terrible to her?

Are you really concerned about your sister, or is there something you should tell us about their relationship that you haven't yet? Are you a direct beneficiary of the man, living with him perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by overseasnbeyond: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
You crying more than the bereaved, why are you still living with them. Marriage is for 2 and not three.
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the business to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: They dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.

Women should be careful in their choice of selection, most men pretends to be nice during dating but not knowing they're beast in human form.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by MS247: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Your sister once cheated on her husband and the childish insecure man is finding it very difficult to trust her back

The man would die of HBP if he doesn't change
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
the man done catch her before the op no write that part.

So why create a toxic environment for his children and himself instead of just divorcing her?

Some of the things seen as justification are just torment to the people going about it. If he kills her, he will go to jail and end up in hell. So what exactly is the benefit of all he's doing?
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by GistFullGround: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

Mind your business. Is your sister complaining?
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
lummily:
You said your in law told his mechanic that his wife doesn’t wear pant!!.. so what will your sister do? She will run into the house shamefully and weeping? grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DYou and your sister are very very sick! grin grin grin

Help us ask the guy.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Karnice600:

I already know the tribe that man comes from but I didn't come up here to spite any tribe.
A guy sometime ago asked a question here about who to marry among several women, with some who had good heads for managing his business... and I asked him to first get a sales girl and then marry her. Its better to turn a sales girl into a wife than a wife into a salesgirl.
Ladies if he showers you with gift, you should also be sensitive to know when he's buying you off the shelf like ketchup and mayonnaise.
He's not civilized but his money is, and so you die put on top him matter.

I can't encourage a divorce but I can encourage thorough prayer and dry fasting for her. Whether he's a smelling pant husband or not, he's the father of her kids. Someone suggested seeing Women welfare stuff. Its a good way to go too.

LMAO

What tribe is it? Let's learn something new today. It could only be your two most popular tribes for wife abuse: Yoruba and Igbo.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
MS247:
Your sister once cheated on her husband and the childish insecure man is finding it very difficult to trust her back

The man would die of HBP if he doesn't change

He's not doing any dying. Rather he's trying to do the killing. In such an amusing manner that it's surprising there's such a sick man loose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor / Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.