Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,801 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (27752 Views)

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (my Experience) / Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Franzinni: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is one side of the story ... If the man come and tell you his side you might be shocked
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by MS247: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

He's not doing any dying. Rather he's trying to do the killing. In such an amusing manner that it's surprising there's such a sick man loose.

He actually loves his wife in an obsessive toxic manner so I doubt he wants her dead . A simple counseling and therapy would fix them

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by fxexperts: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
First the man is rich

Secondly, advise your sis to stop challenging the man.

She was not blind before marriage.

Let her calm down for the man.

If all those too hard. Make she leave the house and divorce.

Simple.

Human rights will only end up doing nothing.

Will they lock the man up.

Who will pay the school fees.

And the bills
Mumu Africans and your backward way of thinking, idiots like you are lucky you are not living in a civilized clime like the US or UK. you all will smell your anus. idiots.

Ab025:
Oga,

I don't believe your sister is innocent in all this.

Sit the husband and ask him why he does all this, let him pour out his heart to you on where or how your sister has offended him.

Also, I hope your family did not "over charge" the man with "List" when he came to marry your sister.... because this looks more like revenge...
So this is how you all judge a case if you are made the judge, you Africans are truly backward thinking lots.

blackgold2018:
then she was not blinded with love.
She was blinded with money.

Woman thinks when a man spends on her means he loves her.

Exactly what I do advise my girlfriend. When a man be all nice and provides all you need without questions. then you should be suspicious

ipobarecriminals:
sad lady like ur sis preferred TOUGH,Rascal guys. I believe she saw all this tell-tale in the relationship but still Married him.Her type will neglected gentle, shi shi less guy to the broken bottle.

See am now sad
So it is when a man is been stingy and wicked to a woman during courtship that is when tyo know the man truly loves her abi. go joor with your broke guys mentality and ways of thinking. Even you as a woman will never marry a very ugly woman with good character, rather you will choose the pretty one with big nyash and bad character. hypocrite blacks' folks like you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Haveyoueatentod: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

So why create a toxic environment for his children and himself instead of just divorcing her?

Some of the things seen as justification are just torment to the people going about it. If he kills her, he will go to jail and end up in hell. So what exactly is the benefit of all he's doing?
I guess he couldn't divorce her early because of lust now that the dust has settled he's acting all insecure.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
You crying more than the bereaved, why are you still living with them. Marriage is for 2 and not three.

I'm not living with them. She decided to open up to my parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by fxexperts: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

I can assure you your sister has done some kind of things and he is emotionally blackmailing her.
Maybe she got pregnant for someone or was caught life in messy adultery or maybe one of the kids is not his
Mumu lots always taking excuse for the aggressor. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Omoawoke:

I wonder what’s so special about your cheeks whey you think say you no fit chop slap

Madam, no dey make mouth, pray not to end up with a crazy man whey go handle you better slap. You go chop slap and heaven will not fall
This idiot above should know also that there is nothing so special about his hand and his penis that one girl cannot use knife to chop it off anything he raise that filthy hand to hit any woman ehnn..

Haveyoueatentod:
The husband's insecurities na because him done catch her with another man before marriage or courtship and still went on to marry her with less or no trust hence the monitoring if not for the kids they would have divorced long ago
Ehnn in your dreams, no wonder your country is so backward ehnn.. you all think like fools ehnn..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
grafixdon:
14.He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

What does this mean? He should jump up anytime he wants to pay house rent and school fee? Why don't you help him pay the bills and let's see how happy you will be paying those bills without complain.

You'll end up pushing your sister on the street.

Paying the bills it's not easy I know. But after that he will start calling everybody that bills has killed him.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Enskynelson(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

I'm from a moderate background. Of course he's older than my sister, just that she neglected all the red flags and married him. Now she has realized her mistakes.
Reason I asked is that, when I was reading this story, I saw my cousin sister in it. In fact, I was beginning to imagine you were writing her story.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
GistFullGround:

Mind your business. Is your sister complaining?

Yes she is and that's why I decided to put it up on her behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by winner37(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
You have no decision to make on behalf of your sister, it's your sister will stand for herself by decided not to be in the marriage or to be in the marriage...
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Tyktoker: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Probably yielded to pressure to get married because no time, so let her endure!
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

1. The husband doesn't give her money for upkeep.

2. Most times he beat her up mercilessly.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

5. Doesn't have regard for my family.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

7. Always accuse her wrongly of stealing his money.

8. Follow her to the market and pays for any food items she buys.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

11. Smells my sister's undies atimes to know if she went to meet a man.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the business to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: They dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.

Women should be careful in their choice of selection, most men pretends to be nice during dating but not knowing they're beast in human form.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Igbokwechika101(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bro's have you tried to talk to the man?
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by A112: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
No 5 shows you are the one.. Move out if u value peace of mind sis.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by UnfairLife7(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
I bet the man has caught her several times cheating. Ask your sister to confess the reason why this started, she has cheated on him and she was caught which drove the man to started acting this way
keep betting Mr man.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Ogbafamily: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the business to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: They dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.

Women should be careful in their choice of selection, most men pretends to be nice during dating but not knowing they're beast in human form.

He may know something about your sis that we do not know.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Why do you think it's because of money when he clearly doesn't do anything, and she has a job herself? Is it the usual mantra of blame?

Is it only poor marriages that mean sincerity to you?

The man has mental health issues or follows the instructions of people like tate. And there's no difference if he does.
poor man dey buy sienna?
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Deepspirituals: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Essence of Spiritual Investigation about someone before you Walk into a Marriage .

No Matter How Intelligence,Smarts ,Educated ,Careful , Watchful you are ,You may never gets a Pretender ,Some has Degree in Pretending eo much more that you may not know .

Once U are In ,U will Begin to see the real Person ...

Many are Walking out of Marriage ,Many are Dying .

Investigate your Partner Spiritually to know the Real Person ,It Pays ,Do not Ignorantly Ignore this .

Be Wise.

I remain Spiritualist Ade.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by AfroBeatDiary: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
The wife must have give him reason to by exhibiting some traits
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by blackgold2018(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
fxexperts:
Mumu Africans and your backward way of thinking, idiots like you are lucky you are not living in a civilized clime like the US or UK. you all will smell your anus. idiots.

So this is how you all judge a case if you are made the judge, you Africans are truly backward thinking lots.

So it is when a man is been stingy and wicked to a woman during courtship that is when tyo know the man truly loves her abi. go joor with your broke guys mentality and ways of thinking. Even you as a woman will never marry a very ugly woman with good character, rather you will choose the pretty one with big nyash and bad character. hypocrite blacks' folks like you all.
nnawah o. You sick
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by fortunechy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Recently I no dey put mouth for marriage issue. If u sister doesn't know what to do let her stay there and die..... Mchteeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by lifenajeje(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Na this kind man Dem dey easily cheat on..
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Haveyoueatentod: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
fxexperts:
Mumu lots always taking excuse for the aggressor. you should be ashamed of yourself.

This idiot above should know also that there is nothing so special about his hand and his penis that one girl cannot use knife to chop it off anything he raise that filthy hand to hit any woman ehnn..

Ehnn in your dreams, no wonder your country is so backward ehnn.. you all think like fools ehnn..
oga no let the matter pain you na girl wey done first mess up na man dey monitor I'm speaking from experience
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Kevineleven(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
People dey this life, what a jobless man.
And he fails to realize that his life is at the mercy of his wife, oppressing someone that cooks the food you eat and watches you while you sleep.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by MrSly(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

You reported the matter to human right on behalf of your sister. I smell accusations of ones sister. My dear you are on a long thing. Did you not date him before getting married to him. You ought to have seen all these red flags.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by IamAsiri: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
DSS1335:
Your narratives reeks of bias!

We won't judge him until we hear his part of the story.

Even at that, I guess there are circumstances your have not been told or are not privy of.
Do you even know why your sister opted to keep quiet against such allegations? There must be something that prompted such an usual behavior from her husband. Mind you there is no smoke without fire! What if she was found guilty.
I know of a woman who was entangled in the web of adultery in her place of work...her marriage was saved but her relationship with her husband remained estranged despite him forgiving her for the sake of their children

Found guilty? That kind of man would not think twice before booting her out. She would still not be in that house if she was found guilty.

The man though made it look like his wife likes to mingle a lot while he is the insecure type.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by EndRape2(f): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
If all you listed above is true , the only solution is to leave, once he knows your sister is not afraid to leave he will change .

Let her leave with the children then call family meeting , if he comes back, and let them settle the whole thing.

But i am sure your sister is not ready to leave, how will she give birth to four children with such ill treatment.

If she is not ready to leave let her stand her ground
1. She should lock her phone. Since his own phone is locked

2. She should never allow him, take her panties to smell when ever she is coming back from outside
3. She should never give her money to him, she should just support with some of her salary and save some .

If she is earning 40k, let her saved 20k and give him 20k, she need to save because the marriage go still end, except she wants to suffer all her life .

She need to stand up for her save and say no to many of these characters, if she can face him, the man will chnage , and if the man beat her, let her search for NGO that fight for such cases
Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by silverx(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

Your sister should leave that marriage as fast as she can.

No woman should be subjected to such inhumane treatment in her own matrimonial home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by FireUpNow(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
Is your sister cripple?

Abi she no know the address of her fathers house

Because I don’t understand while she’s still with him if all you said here is true

Anyways I won’t jump into conclusions yet because something must have prompted this man’s insecurities and the reason why your sister doesn’t want to leave justifies it all

Maybe your sister don cheap woto woto in the past

All of you saying the man is rich yen yen yen I disagree with that he might be an average guy

If he was rich he won’t allow his wife be a teacher( obviously nursery or primary school teacher)

He wouldn’t allow his wife run a buka restaurant

He won’t buy Sienna

The two families should do what's right
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by AskNgige2: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
Is your sister cripple?

Abi she no know the address of her fathers house

Because I don’t understand while she’s still with him if all you said here is true

Anyways I won’t jump into conclusions yet because something must have prompted this man’s insecurities and the reason why your sister doesn’t want to leave justifies it all

Maybe your sister don cheap woto woto in the past

All of you saying the man is rich yen yen yen I disagree with that he might be an average guy

If he was rich he won’t allow his wife be a teacher( obviously nursery or primary school teacher)

He wouldn’t allow his wife run a buka restaurant

He won’t buy Sienna

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Iwu Efulefu
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Karnice600: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO

What tribe is it? Let's learn something new today. It could only be your two most popular tribes for wife abuse: Yoruba and Igbo.

That table you're shaking is big o. I no dey house.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by focus7: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
All of una dey m*d. Must she stay in an abusive marriage?

Abeg make rest with your story.
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Brushstrokes20: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
I'll would've send the baaaaastarrrd to hell! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives? / Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.